PDA

View Full Version : For Pero Gambit, Is It Worth Putting N and R SECs on Your Team?

DragonSR
01-10-2016, 06:36 AM
This time around I managed to get the R SEC at the start of the Event and get it to Max level. But is it worth using with it's SED? I'm fully aware of the multiplier. I also already have the N SEC and it's also at max level. So should I use ether of these on my team?

soranokira
01-10-2016, 06:50 AM
depends. if you have another SR SEC it might be a good idea to add 1 R SEC, so basically you sacrifice 1 of the 5 wins to boost the chances of you winning in your other 4 slots due to the much higher multiplier. but normally, not really.

JSensei
01-10-2016, 08:56 AM
I'm running 5 SRs and crushing level 3. I've had two or three close scares where they had 2 Moe cards AND a Moe support, but I try not to go forward unless my support is Moe or Babe.

If you want to run Level 2 or higher, you'll probably need the SR SEC.

Balek
01-10-2016, 11:03 AM
I'm running 5 SRs and crushing level 3. I've had two or three close scares where they had 2 Moe cards AND a Moe support, but I try not to go forward unless my support is Moe or Babe.

If you want to run Level 2 or higher, you'll probably need the SR SEC.
Wait, what? I'm attacking only Level 1's and I'm at 161 win streak right now using only 5 SR's. Didn't lose a single time in this colo yet.

chillinfar
01-10-2016, 12:51 PM
Change title, i read perogambit but is related to perocolo.

Depend on your luck on eGacha. If your deck is bad or is full of R cards, only one R SEC can aid Moe and Babe decks up to 50% (Sexy decks are deprecated due to bad SED of R cards, most of them below 7K), but if your deck is full of SR, you need to get a good multiplier with 3 or more cards to face whales

That's why i'm holding remaining tickets from last event. doesn't worth it unless your deck sucks or you can invest a lot to get top.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S: Who of you has a Moe card at center?

Vic47
01-11-2016, 07:18 PM
Last Colo i used to have a full Moe SR lvl 50 team (Runa Kamiwano, Hiyori Katagiri, Minami Okishima, Kotori Hinakawa & Sora Shimada) and the same Runa for Support sinc ethey had the most SED of all the cards i had at that time. And with such a team i've managed to win most of the times agains lvl 2 opponents. Now i run a randomly mixed 3 Babe + 2 Moe deck, since these cards have the biggest SED at the moment (lvl 100-100+5). Currently i'm going for a 30 consequtive wins streak reward, so i stick to lvl 5 opponents to not waste focus if i'll somehow lose to someone and ruin my Streak of Consecutive Wins. After that i am going to try lvl 1 for one day, and go back down to lvl 2 if i'll fail too much... I wish i had a chart of all cards sorted by their max sed to constantly check if i have cards i should invest Wildcards first into to get the best units for PeroColo...

personally I never used any N SEC's i got on Colosseum Events, since i don't really understand how exactly they work, and if they only boost their own SED, it's pointless, sinc ethey are many times weaker than my SR lvl 50 were and SR lvl 100 & 105 are now. I also have no clue why there is an indicator of my total SED (700+) at my deck setup screen, if total SED has nothing at all to do with this type of events...

JSensei
01-11-2016, 08:18 PM
It's damn near impossible to lose even at level 3 if you get the right support. Run a solid deck (whatever you want), attack the type that's weak, and make sure your support covers your ass.

Example:

I run a Sexy deck. I attack Babe decks, and I make sure your support is either a strong Moe (the thing you're afraid of) or a moderately strong Babe or better. Even a 5000 will do.

At level 3, the SED for the team is no more than 59,999. So assuming every card is 10-12K each, if you run a solid deck, you will win 3 out of 5.

In my case, I'm afraid of 3 Babe, 2 Moe with Moe support. No big deal. If my support is Babe, then I can only lose two fights because my support will cover one of the three losses.

You can waste time in level 5, but I have over 300 straight victories by making sure that my support counters the weak point. It's only come down to the support maybe five or six times out of over 300 straight matches.

EvilAngel
01-11-2016, 09:54 PM
Just wondering that you fight against Babe type , atm you can avoid worst case scenario just by not fighting against babe's ^^

JSensei
01-11-2016, 10:06 PM
Just wondering that you fight against Babe type , atm you can avoid worst case scenario just by not fighting against babe's ^^

Your deck isn't a level 3 deck. I'm aware that I'd get trashed going against babe decks at level 1.

Alternatively, I could go against a Sexy deck, but there are too many Sexy cards with 13,000 or more. My best Sexy cards only get up in the mid 12,000s. If you're running a Sexy deck, your best bet to maximize ticket collection while ensuring a win is to go against a Babe Deck (level 3.) with babe support. Mind you, I'm not afraid of Babe. I'm afraid of a trap deck with two Moe cards and getting lucky enough to get Moe support.

It's mathematically impossible to lose a level 3 fight with five Level 100 SR cards of a single type with strong support that is the same as what you are attacking.

No matter how you shake it (again, using my sexy deck as an example)

S M (I lose), B support kills Moe --> win
S B (I win)
S B (I win)
S B I win, Moe Support kills my Sexy --> lose
S M (I lose)

Even in the worst case scenario, it's 3/2. But ONLY if you go with babe support. There's no way that solid deck can lose to it's strong counterpart at level 3.

At level 1 or 2, you can have SEC cards that can make the SED high enough to overcome the 3x advantage for going against your weak suit.

chillinfar
01-12-2016, 12:01 AM
learn to use the "back" button before duel :rolleyes:

Opalia24
01-12-2016, 12:55 AM
The N bonus girl is only usefull if you got all 5 bonus girls.

With all 5 bonus girls all the girls get a 7x to there SED which makes them almost imposible to kill.
At rank 1 playing against babe I often loose to players with 1 og 2 SR bonus girls.

If I had a R bonus girl I would play with it

chillinfar
01-13-2016, 11:34 AM
O_o They added a HUGE ass girl in Event Gacha (Yasue Shinagawa). I burned my tickets, no regrets.

I'm in doubt to use her at event.

P.S: What? Only a bit more than 10000 players on current event? Maybe New year vacation deflated the stats (last Elite Guard recovered player base despite holidays)

Solstic
01-13-2016, 02:30 PM
O_o They added a HUGE ass girl in Event Gacha (Yasue Shinagawa). I burned my tickets, no regrets.

Same. I got the new SR on the first ticket but I wanted the ass girl. RIP ticket savings.

DragonSR
01-13-2016, 02:30 PM
Sorry guys. The event is called Pero Colo, not Gambit. So I got the second R SEC(Yasue Shinagawa with that Huge Ass doe). I'm using both in my team and I haven't lost yet. Thank you all for your tips and personal experiences.

chillinfar
01-13-2016, 10:59 PM
Shit, and my smurf account was the "ass" deck. Well, ill use it again later.

P.S: That card got funny references, maybe inspired on this.

https://youtu.be/xFGgDuPKiKU