PDA

View Full Version : What to do with all these pero shakes?

Unregistered
01-15-2016, 02:04 PM
I'm getting close to the end of the main campaign so obviously I will finish that. But seriously, I have 20 pero shakes and 26 half shakes. What is everyone doing with all these shakes?

I understand there's a 2 hour window in the GHQ on Sunday when you can get unique SRs. Is that what everyone will be doing?

EvilAngel
01-15-2016, 02:22 PM
I'm getting close to the end of the main campaign so obviously I will finish that. But seriously, I have 20 pero shakes and 26 half shakes. What is everyone doing with all these shakes?

I understand there's a 2 hour window in the GHQ on Sunday when you can get unique SRs. Is that what everyone will be doing?

Use them for your needs...
- ghq if you miss cards
- at beginning the daily mission are usefull to go for
- break the mouse in bonus area to gain lvl's for your cards, pero and lvl up yourself for friendsslots and higher stamina pool

just don't forget ,shakes / burgers are temporary and they delete them at the start of the next event

Vic47
01-15-2016, 07:35 PM

I've accumulated around 13 Peronamin, 62 Peronamin Half, 34 Puddings and 111 Half-Puddings (not counting the Shakes/Burgers, since they disapper every time after the new Event begins). Personally i use Peronamin/Pero Shakes when i need to finish the current Daily Mission (the last one, mostly, since they require more rolls to complete and offer SR Wild Cards or R gacha Tickets as a reward), to adjust my Exp lvl to get the most of the soon coming Lvl-Up, or just to get more rolls during the events like PeroGambit/Elite Guard when i lack Ep or Ranking Points to get the unique limited SR girl card reward from the Event. Pudings and Burgers are handy for skipping Seduction Battles in Exploration Mode and PeroGambit fast, to not let your Stamina rot unused, while it is full, and (mostly) - to take down Elite Guards in time, before they run away, to get the x3 EP bonus and the reward. Also remember, that the Story Mode is still not complete, and gets new chapters added from time to time. And yes - watch the Schedule and remember to use all your Shakes/Burgers before the next Event begins (i prefer using them at the last day of the current Event) and always keep at least some Peronamin/Pero Puddings in your inventory "just in case".

chillinfar
01-15-2016, 11:37 PM
level up to refill focus.

lordvarokah
01-18-2016, 06:59 PM
for GHQ + Explore the area..
you can use it for daily mission, too.. :D

khermeker
01-18-2016, 07:13 PM
for GHQ + Explore the area..
you can use it for daily mission, too.. :D

i doubt he still have them...if that were the case...well he have 2 days for use or will lose them:p

JSensei
01-18-2016, 07:27 PM
I don't have time to burn through 37 Shakes and 21 half shakes today, but tomorrow I will complete every mission and then some.

Kind of a shame. Those shakes would be super handy for Gambit, but that's ok. It'll be super useful to get 2-3 levels too.

lordvarokah
01-18-2016, 09:24 PM
i doubt he still have them...if that were the case...well he have 2 days for use or will lose them:p

noo... my plan has ruined soon... if they delete that :(

khermeker
01-19-2016, 07:14 AM
noo... my plan has ruined soon... if they delete that :(

pero burgers and shakes are for event only that means when next event start all will be lose...i lose the ones before after i did they say they will do that always

lordvarokah
01-19-2016, 11:28 AM
I hope shakes and burget won't be deleted while Gambit starts.. coz it may boost to stage 100 (part 1)... (if choice of fate result is all correct from stage 1 - 100)

Massume
01-19-2016, 12:30 PM
I hope shakes and burget won't be deleted while Gambit starts.. coz it may boost to stage 100 (part 1)... (if choice of fate result is all correct from stage 1 - 100)

Im pretty sure that they will delete these items before the next event starts. It really is a pity that we cant use the shakes for Kurito's nest, that would save me a lot of time..

JSensei
01-19-2016, 02:30 PM

You lose the temporary consumables at the start of the event. I used every last burger during the last event (even got a 5SR on my last spin of the gacha) but I'm sitting on a TON of shakes that would have been amazing for gambit. But they're going to be useless in a day and a half, so I'm burning them like crazy.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have any idea how much stamina it takes to complete every mission without using a single card reveal or gacha ticket? Oof. Getting those three SRs took over 5,000 stamina just for that mission. It took over 12,000 to finish everything except the pie to the face challenge.

lovlov
02-09-2016, 03:10 PM
Im pretty sure that they will delete these items before the next event starts. It really is a pity that we cant use the shakes for Kurito's nest, that would save me a lot of time..
Everyone should know now, but an update (2016-01-28) added shakes and burgers to Kurito's food. Better than nothing.