PDA

View Full Version : PeroGambit #4, Better or worse then #3?

Unregistered
01-21-2016, 11:34 AM
I think this gambit is closer to the way it was in then second round. So far the distribution of silver and gold keys is about 50/50. and pink cases/keys has been about 67/33. Also the contents seem to be evenly spread to appropriate cases. So far so good...lets gamble! LoL

Opalia24
01-21-2016, 11:57 AM
If you have 1000+ N-keys you get pink cases/key 100/0.
It is good to save up for pink keys in other events.
Unused keys from 3th gambit are given back to players when 4th event start.
First half of 3th gambit was bugged non of my 100 friend got the SR-Girl in first half of the event.
This mistake was fixed and the SR-girl was easy to get in 2nd half of 3rd gambit.

In this event the chance of the SR-Girl is around 1 in 15 when using silver keys as is intended.

4th Gambit dont seems to be buged so it is better than 3rd imo.

SumTingRong
01-21-2016, 12:22 PM
also no more of that ugly boss

chillinfar
01-21-2016, 01:06 PM
Now the golden guard is her sister (Lisa Shimozono). She is feminazi like Riza? (seems to be sexy type like her)

- - - Updated - - -

P.S: Now extra stage is slower, 6% per roll.

kainpen
01-21-2016, 01:49 PM
seem the same as last gambit event, i think the OP is getting lucky, while I am half way first 100 this is normal for me for now, but drops seem to be the same 10 golds only 1 key, while I am only gotten 5 silver and 2 keys, 15 pink case 2 keys. This is normal for me with the pink case, I never have to fight against marco users since i get large number of pink case they just open everything for me. but OMG the silver guard she is so cute, but crazy, i know i seen her on the start up screen before, was she already released as a card I really want to get her as a card.

nip101
01-21-2016, 01:53 PM
was she already released as a card I really want to get her as a card.

Not sure if she was already released but odds are they will make it a Sr card that costs like 1k medals or whatever they did for the sheep girl :(

chillinfar
01-21-2016, 03:54 PM
She's from the 2nd PPS movie (1st one was Lilith Lil), is highly sure to see her as FB campaign like Lilith.

Well, Nutkau still at doubt to still evil or not seeing event behavior

Unregistered
01-21-2016, 04:18 PM
Pink boxes giving temporary consumables rather than permanent ones make this Gambit worse than the previous one no matter what other changes happened imo.

DragonSR
01-21-2016, 04:24 PM
To be honest, this gambit doesn't feel any different than the last gambit imo. I am however making some smart choices to increase my chances this time doe.

Solstic
01-21-2016, 04:52 PM
Pink boxes giving temporary consumables rather than permanent ones make this Gambit worse than the previous one no matter what other changes happened imo.

I agree. Can no longer stock up for Elite Guard.

chillinfar
01-21-2016, 05:11 PM

Last gambit was even worse seeing pink content from golden boxes, PAID stuff.

Unregistered
01-21-2016, 06:41 PM

So from your point of view, this event is better because they massively nerfed Pink box rewards so that they don't share loottables with Gold boxes anymore? How is this an actual improvement for the players...

chillinfar
01-21-2016, 06:44 PM
Last event they nerfed EVERYTHING. In a few words, even paid content turned in a fail.

How is an improvement? Any golden/silver key you gain (paying or not) is less vapourware than before. Oh, and i didn't talked about the people with macros, the other problem with pink boxes.

demonking
01-21-2016, 08:44 PM

Gambit this time is the worst. In case anyone hasn't noticed the extra stage is 6% per roll and costs 9 endurance (stamina). If i remember correctly extra stage was 7 endurance and 12% per roll (in the past gambit events) which was much more optimal for players.

Arekusu
01-21-2016, 11:25 PM
Gambit this time is the worst. In case anyone hasn't noticed the extra stage is 6% per roll and costs 9 endurance (stamina). If i remember correctly extra stage was 7 endurance and 12% per roll (in the past gambit events) which was much more optimal for players.
Yeah the stamina cost gets pretty high but after you pass 100 and get to 101 it will drop down a bit and get really high again by the time you're at 200. Not sure about the stage progress but I think I remember it being pretty low...but I also remember getting 11% and on the 9th roll the stage giving me the last percent...hmm maybe someone who remembers better can help :confused:

Balek
01-22-2016, 05:56 AM
Is it just me or the trophy chance became less frequent in regular rolls?

Unregistered
01-22-2016, 04:15 PM
Is it just me or the trophy chance became less frequent in regular rolls?

It's just you. If you are not spending consumables and just rolling one level at a time (140 or so stam at ex) then it will only look like lower chances. So far I have had streaks of multiple chances one after another followed by dry spells but it appears to be about 10% chance per roll. Now if I could pick the 100/300 cards more often... nothing hurts more then picking a 5 card and seeing a 300 in the same reveal! :cry:

Opalia24
01-23-2016, 07:02 AM
The spin cost at extra stage (the stage after level 100 and 200) is now 9 stamina instead 7 stamina per spin.
This will make i harder for free player to get many EP :(

Pink briefcases got burgers and soda to prevent macro users to from getting a huge advantage in other events aswell.
They could also just have removed the 2 restore items from Pink briefcases I think this is a better solution.

Better would be to ban macro users but nataku seem to want as many user as posible...
So no baning.
Maybe they hope that if they get enogth users someone will buy the company.

chillinfar
01-23-2016, 04:39 PM

Now silver boxes are dropping their own stuff again. Last gambit you can find 3k pero reward in a golden box.

- - - Updated - - -

The spin cost at extra stage (the stage after level 100 and 200) is now 9 stamina instead 7 stamina per spin.
This will make i harder for free player to get many EP :(

Pink briefcases got burgers and soda to prevent macro users to from getting a huge advantage in other events aswell.
They could also just have removed the 2 restore items from Pink briefcases I think this is a better solution.

Better would be to ban macro users but nataku seem to want as many user as posible...
So no baning.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/01/23/Ua6NYzp.jpg

Maybe they hope that if they get enogth users someone will buy the company.

I hope the next owner doesn't be american/korean

- - - Updated - - -

Finally got Eri after 3 days. Golden boxes still being a shit like last gambit. Well, saving bucks for Osawari then.

- - - Updated - - -

With that scheme, could be better if slayer cards scale the chance to face golden guards (as happened with Elite Guard)

JSensei
01-23-2016, 07:20 PM
Personally, I'm liking this gambit. I have gotten plenty of glasses (well... 6) from silver cases, and I'm getting decent stuff from all three colors of boxes.

Unregistered
01-25-2016, 10:16 PM
Is it just me or did they increase the # of location failures you need before another spot opens up? For example, in the last one if you failed a location with 3 open spots 2 times you would get 4 open spots on your third try. Now I seem to be getting only 3 open spots on my third try through.

JSensei
01-26-2016, 02:55 AM
Last elite guard was before they started taking away the temporary consumables to shift balance towards paid players. Even so, EG gives out PLENTY of burgers to stock up. You can also get full puddings and half puddings from silver cases. Silver keys aren't that hard to get. I've had something like 20 of them so far this event as a free player. Granted, not every silver key gives one, but I've gotten them on both the unlocking and receiving ends.

The fact that they brought back glasses was good enough for me, but I'll admit they destroyed the extra stage. It takes a LOT to get through it now.

I'm curious if I'll have to redo stage 100 again. Last time, when you started phase 2, you had to redo stage 100 (for no benefit). Stage 100 was a bitch to clear since it starts off with only 1 correct box. You can drain a full set of stamina just trying to FINALLY get it.

Unregistered
01-27-2016, 06:29 AM
Midway through the event and I have a little less than 6,000 trophies. I'm thinking just save my eGatcha tickets for Elite Guard.

kainpen
01-27-2016, 10:54 AM
Last elite guard was before they started taking away the temporary consumables to shift balance towards paid players. Even so, EG gives out PLENTY of burgers to stock up. You can also get full puddings and half puddings from silver cases. Silver keys aren't that hard to get. I've had something like 20 of them so far this event as a free player. Granted, not every silver key gives one, but I've gotten them on both the unlocking and receiving ends.

The fact that they brought back glasses was good enough for me, but I'll admit they destroyed the extra stage. It takes a LOT to get through it now.

I'm curious if I'll have to redo stage 100 again. Last time, when you started phase 2, you had to redo stage 100 (for no benefit). Stage 100 was a bitch to clear since it starts off with only 1 correct box. You can drain a full set of stamina just trying to FINALLY get it.

More then Likely they done that on every gambit so far. I often use a set of glasses on it just to knock it out quickly

Vic47
01-27-2016, 03:20 PM
Now the golden guard is her sister (Lisa Shimozono).
Ahem, do you know that there is no etter "L" in japanese language, so they replase it with "R" and same goes for "Z/S" in English words quite often?
Riza and Lisa are the same person - it's juts the artist that drawed the sprite was different, i suppose. You can even notice they both have the same doctor coat and both even "hop" when "seduced".

For the event - it sucks just liek the previous one - patr 2 is starting today, i'm sitting in teh Bonus Stage for 2 days now, and still got olny 5k Trophies. Which means no 50k Trophies SR girl in the end and i'll barely end up with 20-25k just like the last time. Good thing this time the reward cards' pictures are below average (at least, for my liking). (i like school swimsuits and green hair and squirting/fingering alot, but the artwork is quite sluggish overall, so i won't regret that much of not getting the card this time - not that much that i regretted the last time - for sure).
As for the cases - Glod ones still drop much worse rewards than Silver ones, so this time i even regret the fact that i can't ward off Lisa to save Focus for Alice, with her silver cases that give me SR girl cards for Daily Missions and precious Pero Glasses and Ryu, that give nice loot form Pink boxes, too.
The Achievement Rewards are total trash this time, so i don't even bother collecting those Trophies that much this time, after i got that Card Reveal fro 5k, the Boss girls are bugged this time, and don't make sweet noises when pies hit them, so the only good thing in this gambit is, probably, the story, that seems to be moderately funny and intriguing this time.
So, the best thing in this gambit is box loot.
For the SR girl rate - i used to get her every day after opening around 5-7 cases, but after i've reached the Bonus Stage, i suddenly had a bad day, having to use 25 keys to get one.
So yeah, i'm completely disappointed the Gambit type of Events from now on.

JSensei
01-27-2016, 08:22 PM
Part 2 still isn't open. Anyone know when it will start?