PDA

View Full Version : A few tips for 4th gambit

Opalia24
01-21-2016, 11:40 AM
A few tips for 4th gambit

1) Chance to get slayer girls from a e-gacha is higher in 2nd half of event.
Chance af higher because in 2nd half e-gacha heve 3 R-Salyer and 3-SR-slayers.
So I as a free player alwasy wait until 2nd half before spending my 2 e-gacha.
2) Always get the N-Gacha asap level it to 100 to have max bonus.
3) Dont spend Radars until 2nd half of because you get higher bonus in 2nd half.
4) Be active.
5) If you have 1000+ N-Key you will only get N-Briefcases and not any N-Keys.
6) First half of event can be finished without spending items. Doing this will save lots of itmes for 2nd half of event.
7) Having a high level help a lot because the restore items restores a lot more points.
8) Alwasy use a card reviel with you E-Gachas if posible. E-gacha + Card reviel have in 2nd half of event 50% chance of giving a R-slayer or SR-Slayer.
9) Free players can collect enogth e-gachas to be able to spend 2 E-gachas per event.
So normaly in 2nd half I have 2 N-slayers and one R-Slayer which give a 2x multipler.
10) Only Silver and Gold boxes drop the special SR-Girl. When You got the girl you could keep the rest of the silver and gold keys for next event.
Chance of getting the SR-girl with silver keys are around 5%.
11) if you cant get the 50000 EP in this event then dont use you radars - Having them in next event will help you get 50000 in 5th Gambit.

Free player should aim for 230.000 EP to get an E-Gacha for next event.

The 3x SR-gacha at 2 M EP are nice but I dont think many free players can get 2M EP.

These attache come with a variety of rewards for opening them.

Pink:
1) N Wild Card 1 x1
2) R Wild Card 1 x1
3) SR Wild Card 1 x1
4) Sada Half x1
5) Burger Half x1
6) Gacha Ticket x1
7) R Gacha Ticket x1
8) PeroPero Radar x3
9) Pero x1000
10) Pero x3000
11) Trophy x10
12) Trophy x30
13) Trophy x50
14) Trophy x100

Silver:

1) SR Wild Card 1 x1
2) SR Wild Card 3 x1
3) SR Wild Card 5 x1
4) Peronamin Half x1
5) Peronamin x1
6) Pero Pudding Half x1
7) Pero Pudding x1
8) R Gacha Ticket x1
9) PeroPero Radar x5
10) SR-girl
11) Pero x3000
12) Pero x5000
13) Trophy x30
14) Trophy x50
15) Trophy x 100

Gold:
1) SR Wild Card 1 x1
2) SR Wild Card 3 x1
3) SR Wild Card 5 x1
4) Peronamin Half x1
5) Peronamin x1
6) Pero Pudding Half x1
7) Pero Pudding x1
8) R Gacha Ticket x1
9) PeroPero Radar x10
10) PeroPero Glasses x10
11) RS-girl
12) Pero x5000
13) Pero x10000
14) Trophy x100
15) Trophy x300

All the posible rewards seem to have same chance of droping. 60 silver keys gave SR-girl 4 times.

nip101
01-21-2016, 01:34 PM
A few comments...
10: I would say don't do this, kind of dicks over people on your friends list since you wont be opening any of their cases. You can also use the Sr from gold/silver boxes to count for the daily quests (1 and 3 Srs).
11: I doubt any free player is gonna hit 230k without crazy luck on e-gatcha. You need at least two slayers r/sr slayers for that. Highest I got was around 90k with 1 r slayer in the Halloween gambit I think.

rest of the stuff is good advice though.

Unregistered
01-21-2016, 03:02 PM
How exactly do you save radars? they're used automatically

Solstic
01-21-2016, 03:08 PM

Click on the radar in the upper right to toggle it off during a stage. The radar animation should go away.

EvilAngel
01-21-2016, 03:09 PM

click on the radar icon before u spin

chillinfar
01-21-2016, 03:16 PM
Extra stage got extended. Rewards for 2nd phase looks a bit more attractive. Shit, ranks 700-1000 will be a massacre

- - - Updated - - -

I'll consider the booster packs for 2nd phase. If a little pack could be offered like old times... (they offered one at 1st gambit, but no without troubles with keys)

DragonSR
01-21-2016, 04:26 PM
Thanks for the tips. I'll make sure to keep them in mind as I aim for Top 300 again.

lordvarokah
01-23-2016, 11:26 AM
aim to top 1000 rank...

I don't know.. radar can turn it off..

JSensei
01-23-2016, 11:41 AM
Click the upper right corner. You can turn it off or on. I'm saving all my radars for the last few days. I didn't use them during gambit 3, so I have well over 100.

Holic
01-23-2016, 11:47 AM
This Gambit you can get Pero Glasses from both silver and gold attaché cases (x3 from silver and x5 from gold).

Vic47
01-27-2016, 05:42 PM
Opalia24, thanks. If only i knew that during the 3rd Gambit...
But i agree with the nip101's corrections - i use silver keysgo get more SR girl cards for the "Get 1 SR" Daily Mission 9they are too few to do "get 3 SR" but if you have levelled all/most of your SR cards to lvl 100 and don't need SR wildcards that much, and are in a desperate need of Ex Wildcards - you can still use them for the "3 SR" daily Mission.
And yes, 230k Trophies for the E-gacha Ticket is nonsence for an f2p player, sice even a zealous maniac like me can hardly get even 30k by the end of Event. Though, i should try your advice about the 2nd Stage - never thought about that before. But well, i don't have any E-gacha Tickeths now, so... i'll try the E-gacha advice next time.
I can also suggest that one might want to use Radars before they reach the Bonus Stage, since Trophy Time and Boss Encounters are quite frequent there even without the Radars - unlike the normal stages.
I also can suggest you to check your friends' case history, and try to add to your friend list those people, who open alot of silver and gold cases, and, first of all, retrieve rewards from your gold, and then - silver cases, that you have found and your friends have opened - previously enabling the "get 1 SR girl" daily mission - doing so you will get an extra SR Wildcard if you get SR Girl Card from one of those cases. After you get one - save the rest of your silver and gold cases until the next day, or go retrieve that SR Wildacard and enable "Get 3 SR Girls" Daily Mission if you have tons of opened Silver Cases - as those cases seems to not have expiration date - at least, until the Event will end - and only then, when you have no Silver and Gold Cases - go and open some Gold and Silver cases of your friends - if you have teh required Keys - since Keys do NOT expire when the event will end, and you can use them on the next Gambit. Though, consider opening Gold and Silver cases which are about to expire in a few minutes (i'd say - less than 15 or 10 minutes) - especially if they belong to the person that opens your Silver and Gold cases alot, or to a low-level player to help them (you should know such players if you ever look into your Case History and the back end of your Friend List). You can also go to teh Case History and search for those who hunt Pink Cases (opens most of them from your friends or yourself, and don't open other types of cases) and avoid having them, or people who have them on their friend lists if you want to get the most loot from Gambit Cases but that is another story...

Unregistered
02-01-2016, 09:55 PM
How do you use your glasses? Are they best used to pass locations or to pick up trophies? I have 30 glasses that I could use to beeline to the bonus area or I could use them for trophies.

I'd really like to get the 50k trophy Moe as she is the 2nd best Moe in the game for Pero Colo (according to the wiki). I'm hoping the Retro Gatcha will contain the powerful old Babe and Sexy cards (I want to see Kanae, Miu Minazuki, Michika Tanabe, Lilith Lil, Shiotsu Rino, and Yusa Yagami).

SumTingRong
02-02-2016, 03:37 AM
Kanae is in the banner :) so i guess you will get her

Unregistered
02-02-2016, 07:44 PM
How do you use your glasses? Are they best used to pass locations or to pick up trophies? I have 30 glasses that I could use to beeline to the bonus area or I could use them for trophies.

I'd really like to get the 50k trophy Moe as she is the 2nd best Moe in the game for Pero Colo (according to the wiki). I'm hoping the Retro Gatcha will contain the powerful old Babe and Sexy cards (I want to see Kanae, Miu Minazuki, Michika Tanabe, Lilith Lil, Shiotsu Rino, and Yusa Yagami).

Imo the bonus stage is pretty bad compared to last time. There's probably still increased trophy chance (If you even notice) but now you need 144 energy to go through there once and the rewards this time around seem pretty bad as well. At least I'm getting 1 R-card most of the time, so I'm not sure if rushing there is really worth it this time around. Probably best to just save a couple glasses for like the last 5 areas which only have 1 correct answer and use the rest for when you get a 5x step up.

Opalia24
02-03-2016, 12:27 PM
1 radar give 30 trophes on average times your bonus factor.
If you use 1 pair of glasses and radars you get 130 trophes on average times your bonus faction.
So trophes you get if you uses you glasses and radars are on average:

Bonus fractor x ( 100 x #Glasses + 30 x #Radar)

If you dont have enogth radars and glasses to get to 50000 EP then Just save the glasses and radars for next event.

Balek
02-03-2016, 04:21 PM
1 radar give 30 trophes on average times your bonus factor.
If you use 1 pair of glasses and radars you get 130 trophes on average times your bonus faction.
So trophes you get if you uses you glasses and radars are on average:

Bonus fractor x ( 100 x #Glasses + 30 x #Radar)

If you dont have enogth radars and glasses to get to 50000 EP then Just save the glasses and radars for next event.
I didn't use any glasses/radars (even tho I have shitload of them stashed) and hit the 50k mark yesterday by just burning all the shakes I had from cases.