PDA

View Full Version : list of pink makro

khermeker
01-22-2016, 06:26 PM
last pero gambit event appear case pink macro...never met one until now...friend list holic id 1372794...he opened all my pink case so i start think on him as macro, decide do the more simple test ...enter and look for a pink case after got it get out and see by the time i did that i see holic again open case...think that i check just after get case .......for me only explain pink opener macro my action ...he is out of friend list....and i will erase all macro that i see on my list on sight...please dont cheat you can keep holic in your list if want but i expect people.
not do taht....
if you suspect other pink macro users you can continue post...i will still give them some doubt but i will check any rare think on sight....

JSensei
01-22-2016, 10:09 PM
Or maybe he just happened to be looking for people that had chests. I've opened chests the instant they appear because of lucky timing.

- - - Updated - - -

I just opened another that had spawned fewer than 14 seconds ago. Lucky timing.

Nutakum
01-22-2016, 10:32 PM
I just opened another that had spawned fewer than 14 seconds ago. Lucky timing.

14 seconds is basically forever for a pink case, I'm jealous.

People are using macros, they are probably not going to stop. It sucks, but there isn't much you can do about it, since it doesn't even matter if they are on your friends list or not, it matters if they are on your friend's friend-list.

This comes up every Gambit, probably time to let it die.

Unregistered
01-22-2016, 10:42 PM
While I wait for stamina to regen I check for cases. Sometimes I get lucky and get 6-10 in a row but it is more like 3-4 every 10 or 15 minutes. Plus I get the "so sorry your too slow" occasionally as well. not all fast clickers are macro's. Looking at my open list I have 2 friends that are very active and show up a lot but they still get beat by some of the less active friends that click a little bit faster. But yes id one "friend is the ONLY one clicking and you have several active on your list, it can get suspicious. Don't rush you can message the friend and ask if all else fails before kicking them. Happy hunting y'all.

Holic
01-23-2016, 01:49 AM
Hello guys,
I am very sorry that my behavior was suspicious.
Yesterday I spent lots of hours in this event (all afternoon and evening), reaching the floor 100 in a short time and opening several boxes during regeneration of my focus, simply switching between opened/unopened tab. I also missed many cases because of friends of friends, and it is a bit frustrating, but I cannot know if they use macros or are very active.

I am against macros and those who use macros in such an event because it goes against other users.

Have a nice event.

SumTingRong
01-23-2016, 03:26 AM
guys takes about 2-3 seconds to open a case and move on to another... stop blaming macros

Neko
01-23-2016, 04:02 AM
There are times when i really want some cases and then i just refresh the windows for new ones for a while too. In that time can usualy open one in few seconds at most.
Opening something fast doesn't necesary mean macro.
I've seen many taken fast by Holic, but i also got some before him too.
If u want a bit safer cases just reserve your new level up slots to active randoms instead of people with high sed and high sed friends.

JSensei
01-23-2016, 09:54 AM
There are times when i really want some cases and then i just refresh the windows for new ones for a while too. In that time can usualy open one in few seconds at most.
Opening something fast doesn't necesary mean macro.
I've seen many taken fast by Holic, but i also got some before him too.
If u want a bit safer cases just reserve your new level up slots to active randoms instead of people with high sed and high sed friends.

This.

And they need help the most of all.

- - - Updated - - -

What proof does ANYONE have that anyone else is using macros? When I'm not actively doing stages on gambit, I sometimes just go to the cases screen and flip back and forth between the locked/unlocked tabs. There is no macro, that's just me with my fingers going back and forth. It also means I can catch pink boxes that spawn in the previous 2-5 seconds. Sometimes I get them, sometimes someone doing the exact same thing beats me to it.

chillinfar
01-23-2016, 02:32 PM
guys takes about 2-3 seconds to open a case and move on to another... stop blaming macros

Anything less than 2.4 seconds (per box) is suspicious. There is a delay to open case manually, excluding bandwidth issues. Again, PER BOX.

Well, at least they balanced silver boxes (golden ones still dropping shit like last gambit)

Rumpel
01-23-2016, 03:10 PM
i will not blame anyone, but 50% of my friends cases were opened by Tytek , Sai and Rage in ~ 4 sec :D

JSensei
01-23-2016, 04:01 PM
i will not blame anyone, but 50% of my friends cases were opened by Tytek , Sai and Rage in ~ 4 sec :D

It's called camping. You constantly refresh the boxes and open them the instant they spawn. It's not that hard to do. Do I think Rage is camping? Probably. Was I doing it for a while myself? Absolutely. I wanted to burn some pink keys, and in a few minutes of clicking, I burned 20 of them.

There's nothing illegal about it.

chillinfar
01-23-2016, 04:05 PM
It's called camping. You constantly refresh the boxes and open them the instant they spawn. It's not that hard to do. Do I think Rage is camping? Probably. Was I doing it for a while myself? Absolutely. I wanted to burn some pink keys, and in a few minutes of clicking, I burned 20 of them.

camping is one thing, picking boxes in bulk is the problem. Pick your timer and open one box so fast as you can. You will notice a delay.

Most victims of macros notice the lack of that delay.

Rumpel
01-23-2016, 05:35 PM

Do u think they really refresh cases manually every 2 sec for hours? For example I can do it 2-5 min max 10 min, not 5-6 hours every day.

JSensei
01-23-2016, 07:19 PM
Do u think they really refresh cases manually every 2 sec for hours? For example I can do it 2-5 min max 10 min, not 5-6 hours every day.

I don't think they're doing it 5-6 hours a day. There are periods were someone gets all my pink chests (and quickly). And then he's not around, and he stops getting them. Either they sit for a while or someone else gets them. Same thing with his chests. Someone else was snatching up chests he finds, and then all the sudden, I was able to get them again.

It's all a matter of timing. People that play a lot camp a lot. With a lot of campers, it's hard to get them unless you also camp

chillinfar
01-23-2016, 11:26 PM
time involved is the issue. Again, add EA and pick a timer.

Opalia24
01-24-2016, 04:50 AM
Nutaku is the only one that can truely detect cheaters.
Good signs of Macro are:

1) Play non-stop for 14 dats or more.
2) Click the same pixel 1000 time in 1 hour.
3) When moving the mouse from spot a to b follow a perfect lines.
4) Play very fast.
5) Do the same thing over and 1000s of times.

I seen games move the screen 1-2 mm per hour(up/down or rigth/left). Real humans can see such slow movements but program that click the same spot will often after some time start to click wrong spot and there by stop working

I seen pop up questions vs macros. At random times normaly 1-2 hours between a question popup. Question are super easy and right answer give a reward so real human gets rewards and are happy:) Wrong answer gives penalty and a new question. Bots can end up with tons of penanties and if penalti is bigger than benefit from using macro people will just stop using macros without being banned.

chillinfar
01-24-2016, 09:53 AM
As i said in the Julia's shitpost, is easy to audit if staff use timestamps on game activity.

Finding suspicious users is easy with few data (i.e. Nutaku ID and some kind of in-game activities are present even on URL from client side)

JSensei
01-24-2016, 12:45 PM
Is Rage using a macro? I dunno. I'm certainly getting my share of pink boxes with a little effort.

But here's the better question:

Is Rage opening my gold and silver boxes? Yes he is. Am I going to complain if he gets a lot of the pink boxes when I get my gold and silver boxes opened? Not a chance. The drop rate is a LITTLE better on keys to boxes this time around, but I still get WAAAAAAY more gold boxes than keys. Sure, some pink boxes have good stuff. I've gotten a few SR wilds out of them, but you know what? I also get a lot of crap. Yay! Another N Wild. Yay! 1000 Pero. Woo.

Dude gets a lot of crap, but he helps a lot of people too. And I still don't think he's cheating. I've gotten pretty good results by camping boxes for a bit. I'll take the advantages of having players that can open my silver and gold boxes over having really easy access to pink boxes. It's not like I can't get the pink ones if I want them badly enough.

chillinfar
01-24-2016, 01:17 PM
And Nutaku didn't helped to get rid of the issue making crap their paid stuff (golden boxes). Since 3rd gambit golden boxes turned to trash, making no sense to buy stuff and golden keys with cash.

The only good is on silver boxes, what have this issue solved.

JSensei
01-24-2016, 03:25 PM
And Nutaku didn't helped to get rid of the issue making crap their paid stuff (golden boxes). Since 3rd gambit golden boxes turned to trash, making no sense to buy stuff and golden keys with cash.

The only good is on silver boxes, what have this issue solved.

They definitely fixed silver boxes. Are gold boxes still that bad? I've not encountered TOO many gold boxes, so I don't have enough data. I can definitely agree that pink boxes sometimes give gold stuff, but are the gold boxes still giving pink?

chillinfar
01-24-2016, 11:26 PM
the bad habit to put all in the slayer cards.

Vic47
01-27-2016, 05:13 PM
Well, i dunno what about you, guys, but camping for Pink boxes is not what i wand and would do. Yes, sometimes i manage to open few pinks in a row when i switch to that screen (usually max pinks that i see is 4-5 and i usually get at least 3 of them) but i do that only when i've spent all my Stamina, byt still have some, sp i have to wait for another 1-3 minutes to roll it the last time. Or when i log in to the game and go to Event Page after the session timeout (once in a hour or two). But very often i get "you're too slow, the case was opened by someone else while you moved that mouse and pushed that button". And all the time it's Holoc. (since i've removed Rage and all the people who has him on their friend lists from mine). And guess what? i've just checked my Case history. Holic opened like 70-75% of ALL the pink cases i've found, but NONE of my Gold or Silver cases. The other "pink hunters" on my list are langust and Themehgamer, but they also (and mostly, speaking of the second one) opening my silver boxes. So sorry, Holic, you're out for me, just like Rage. And, considering my History - you followed this box hunting pattern not only yesterday, but throughout all the Event, since my History looks like that: https://vk.com/album-44959757_226976216
Notice, how even Christoiphor, and langust, that are on the top of the Ranking almost don't open pink cases at all...

Holic
01-28-2016, 06:16 AM
Sorry Vic,
I open silver and gold cases too. I usually open cases that expire soon, but unfortunately these are not your cases when i got silver or gold keys. I'm camping for pink cases just for R Tickets 'cause they are important for Kurito.

Neko
01-30-2016, 09:18 AM
A real macro/bot'er whatever seems to be Sai. That one takes out everything for many many hours, and the fastest ever lol. Every single box poofs in 2 second.
I can beat any other camper from time to time on some box, but that one never.
Last login - 6 hours ago, but boxes still poof by him. Can't belive a real player didnt even click home once to check for kurito or anything. oh well :)