View Full Version : Need some advice

aVenezuelan
01-28-2016, 10:32 AM
Okay guys, this is what I currently own:

http://i66.tinypic.com/2z559hz.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/2gx4nzq.jpg

http://i66.tinypic.com/vg7lf8.jpg

I'm here because:

1) I have no idea of which unit I should focus on leveling and CCing first.

2) I'm having problems with gold used to level up, i've been farming Deep Forest Road and recently moved to Tower Overwatch, however, my 1.5x gold thingy expired and now I don't know if I should just sell the units I get and not use them as fooder. What should I do?

3) As you can see i'm almost maxed on space (66/69), I have a lot of spirits of gold and silver (and also a lot of silvers and repeated), and don't know if use them for level ups because then if i'm max on space then I won't be able to farm.

4) What team comp do you recommend with what I have? I've been using almost everything tbh, just adding what I need depending on the mission. Some need more mages, some need more witches, etc.

Thanks.

lolix
01-28-2016, 11:51 AM
OK, let's start with the begining :

1. CC priorities.

Bashira is always a good choice since archers are always a good ideea to cc first , but seeing that you lack a real tank , and even a decent soldier , i would go with katie , since she can act as a pseudo tank. Uzume is a REALLY good unit , but you won't need her for quite a while , so don't bother with her now.

After that i would go for Iris , and then cloris. Hell , depending on how your missions go , and what you need at time , cloris might even be needed before iris.

Then u will need a heavy. CC a leanne. (hell , it's possible to have a need for a heavy even earlier actually , so do that depending on your needs at the time)

After that , seeing as u lack other gold mages , i would go with a valerie , then a silver archer (probably the soma that already has 30% aff bonus so u dont waste aff items on a daniela) , and then i would cc another silver healer (probably alissa for the same reason).

So TLDR : Bashira >= Katie >Iris >=cloris >leanne>valerie>soma=alissa> cypria/other duelist (like a silver barb)

2. I would suggest using kotono's sticky guide , for 3 starring the maps (u don't actually need to 3 star all of them. u just need to unlock higher priority maps. There are some farm maps in the game , that most of us use for farming unit xp , prince xp , and gold. The best are dragon hunting , flame dragon , and obviously imortal beast. Id you don't have access to those , i think deep forest road and pastoral gate are some of the better gold farming maps...assuming you sell the units u get from them. Still the best way of making gold are the monday dailes , which drop golden armors that you can sell for a lot of gold. Search for a video on youtube if u have troubles , but the E map and even the N should be quite easy to do. For example , this video has a lvl 13 accound doing the E map with units under lvl 10 (with the exception of katie) :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCsSm70wmiU

3. Spirit are used for 2 things : cc stuff , and to boost the exp gained from units by 2X , assuming the fairy has the same rarity as the unit that she's used for. So if you want to double the xp your silver unit is getting from 3 bronze soldiers , you use a silver fairy , and you double the whole xp gained. Also spirits multiply with each other , so u can use 3 for example , for a bonus of 8X the normal xp a single unit would give. For example , the monday dailies can also drop , very rarely , platinum armors , that instead of gold , give xp. 1 usually gives 1000xp. If u use it with 3 fairies of the same rarity as your unit , it will give 8k xp.

4. As a general rule of thumb , u will need a core team consisting of 2 archers , 2 healers (3 at times) , at least 1 tank (heavy armor , at times u will need 2 , but 1 is enough for now) , 1 soldier (at times 2 > phylis can be a good secundary soldier , but that's way in the future for u) , 2 mages , 2 witches , 2-3 duelists (1rogue/1princess/1valk or barbarian). And that's generally a good core team.

Unregistered
01-28-2016, 11:57 AM
Keep in mind I'm a fairly new player.

1) Katie, Leanne, 2 archer (Bashira + another), 2 witches (Cloris + Calliope), 2 healer (Iris + another), Valerie. Focus on the units that allow you to farm Monday daily H, Phalanx 2 and Thursday daily H (in that order) - look up videos. Might want to CC an archer first though. Monday daily H will help with your gold issues and help with CCing other units.

2) Farm Pastoral Gate/Deep Forest Road and sell the units when you run out of gold.

3) Buy Box Expansion in the shop when you run out of slots.

4) See 1), add another mage and some duelists later on. Adjust team based on missions.

Noah
01-29-2016, 11:41 PM
Yes, you can sell low level iron fodders. At least until you can drop them lv 10+

Pyonification
01-30-2016, 01:10 AM
Hm, here's what I think: <br />
I'll try my best to keep it short. <br />
<br />
1) For leveling &amp; CC, I would get Bashira, Katie and Iris like up to level 50, but no rush, try to get a handful of people to 30 first,...

Askeladd
02-02-2016, 04:04 AM
Just a question: which is the highest story mission you can do a Comission Sortie at the moment? I'm guessing you should be at Castle Retake or a bit before that.

It's so we can know what kind of fodder you can give to your units.