PDA

View Full Version : Auto Complete

Tenhou
07-08-2015, 06:38 AM
Has there been any words on if/when we'll get this feature?

For those who don't know about it, essentially it is a button for story missions that lets you instantly 3star complete it and gives you randomly generated units from the map, as if you had run the map yourself. It only works for story mode and requires you to have completed both 3star and drops for the mission.

I would love to have this feature as running Flame Dragon over and over is getting a bit tedious, so i'd rather just run my missions and be done with them. The daily missions and events do not appear all the time so i like running them, especially just for looking at that specific unit that drops the thing i want and go "YES IT DROPPED!"
It's just the story mode missions that are getting a bit tedious -_-

Xanthius
07-08-2015, 11:18 AM
I think we all had our fingers crossed for it when they mentioned adding something along with the Chrome fix maintenance, but it ended up being the team reset. I haven't run into any mention of it since around then. Speaking of Chrome, does it actually work any better after the supposed fix? I learned about turning off hardware acceleration when it got horrible and its really been fine for me since doing that except for the really slow shrine summoning which I can deal with. I haven't tried re-enabling it since the maintenance.

I feel ya with the Flame Dragon tedium. I had been just switching it up between that, Dragon Hunting and Remnant Vanquish 3 for some variety if you can call it that :p I haven't been quite so bored since I got Karma though as she is allowing me a consistent means of 3staring Immortal Beast. I'm sure the novelty of that will be through after this week and agree that Auto Complete can't come fast enough!

Tenhou
07-08-2015, 12:09 PM
No idea about Chrome, i use Opera :D

And before the vampire event i was grinding Return to Ruins, which only requires 23 charisma, god that was tedious. I started consistently running out of money, though, and saw recommendations of Flame Dragon. Kind of boring when all you need to do is place out some units, put it on auto-double speed and then browse something else while it goes on.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see about auto complete, maybe they'll finally add it during some event. Or maybe they have forgotten about it and need to be reminded again?

Skulkraken
07-09-2015, 09:21 AM
Chrome's built-in plugin for handling Flash has been buggy lately; it's not just Aigis that's having problems. Right now, there's a way to force Chrome to use the same Flash plugin as Firefox or Opera, but support for that feature is going to be dropped soon. In the long run, it'd be better to start looking for a different browser to use for Flash games.

Arekusu
07-23-2015, 01:55 AM
For those who don't know about it, essentially it is a button for story missions that lets you instantly 3star complete it and gives you randomly generated units from the map, as if you had run the map yourself. It only works for story mode and requires you to have completed both 3star and drops for the mission.

Wow talk about a feature that would actually get me playing more Aigis. The reason I prefer PPS and LoV right now is simply because I can click a button a few times and spend my energy relatively quickly. I'm very much stuck in grinding stage of Aigis and don't really want to invest in it because it just means more grinding for the platinum/gold replacements I may get and if I have the time to be doing that I'd rather be on one of my Steam games or streaming TV. Even grinding on the side seems like an unwanted distraction from whatever I'm currently engaged with. Nutaku please add this! :D

ChibiKika
07-23-2015, 04:02 AM
Has there been any words on if/when we'll get this feature?

I would love to have this feature as running Flame Dragon over and over is getting a bit tedious, so i'd rather just run my missions and be done with them. The daily missions and events do not appear all the time so i like running them, especially just for looking at that specific unit that drops the thing i want and go "YES IT DROPPED!"
It's just the story mode missions that are getting a bit tedious -_-

Admittedly I'd like this too, not because of the mere fact it's an automatic feature but that my newer laptop (perhaps because it has a less capable cpu/gpu or 1/4 the ram of my older desktop) runs missions at 1/4 the speed my desktop can, and while the natural timeslow is useful for challenge missions, it's dreadful for exceptionally long story missions that feature like 100+ enemies.