PDA

View Full Version : collecting macros IDs to send to nutaku .

Ladies lover
02-02-2016, 03:55 AM
give me IDs here or in this thread http://harem-battle.club/peropero-seduction/814-remote-attach.html

JSensei
02-03-2016, 11:46 AM
I realize people are pissed about this, but you really don't have much proof of ANYONE cheating. The 2 second per box thing is not impossible. Hell, I've done it, and I'm not using a macro. I just click efficiently.

Balek
02-03-2016, 04:27 PM
I agree, there are times when you just manually hunt for boxes and the opening time is not really a proof. The only proof I can think of is when someone is doing it for like few hours.

soranokira
02-03-2016, 06:34 PM
much QQ about the wrong thing

Balek
02-03-2016, 08:04 PM
I honestly don't give a flying fuck about macro guys because in my opinion its the cases mechanic that's poorly designed. I was just saying that opening time is not really a proof for anything. And yeah, it's kinda becoming annoying that every gambit there's a QQ thread.

Vic47
02-04-2016, 04:18 AM
Well, you can send them the list, so they could at least check those people's activity to find out if they are really cheating or not, but come on, I'm pretty sure some people already posted them Support Tickets about this problem, but since they are the top-spenders Nutaku just ignores that fact, even if they are using macros or whatever.
But, basically, those would be just top 10-50 in the Ranking.

blacksaber
02-04-2016, 04:29 AM
But, basically, those would be just top 10-50 in the Ranking.

Umm. No. Not all the people in the top 50. Some people, like myself, don't go around wasting resources the moment they get them. When the next gambit starts, I'l have 10 gold keys, 26 silver, and plenty of peroniums.

And if you suspect someone is a macro user, and you don't like it, simply delete them. If all complainers did this, then only the "hated' macros will be friends with macros. Just hope you won't need these macro players when EG comes around, and no one is there to kill your SEG