PDA

View Full Version : Gambit 4 and new revival

Unregistered
02-04-2016, 08:59 AM
537 people got the 50k card this time...wow so sad but it's better then none.
Also I nailed the Nutaku gold use dor revival tickets. Currently there are 14 cards on the list and I already have a few of them.
The revival tickets are 100 Ngold each ($1) which is not so bad until you start getting repeats or one or two are just too stubborn to show up.

so in conclusion, no revival for me!

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry 26 cards in the machine. only 14 are new to me . still at $1 each spin and each spin getting slimmer and slimmer with new cards it will cost a bundle to get those cards.
Plus no Lilith lil or some of the other limited time cards are there yet. So it's not a complete revival machine yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Just re-read the text... fuck you Nutaku! $3 dollars for each revival spin after the first one?!?!?!?!?! Whale hunting at it's most Ludacris. I ws thinking $1 a spin was pricey especially when the chances of new girls gets slimmer and slimmer but $3 each and no guarantee to get what you missed? NO THANKS!

chillinfar
02-04-2016, 09:07 AM
did you saw N cards inside?

Unregistered
02-04-2016, 09:33 AM
did you saw N cards inside?

There currently are not any. However, as I read the text and banners and other hints they will put the n-cards in there at some point if they do not put them in the "open" roll like they do with event N-slayers. Judging from the way the chance rolls work for e-gatcha I assume it will be the same for revival. (why write a lot of new code and pay for it, when the code is already there?). This means that as you acquire cards the cost escalates to impossible amounts just to get that last card if yu are a completionist and RNgeesus hates you.

chillinfar
02-04-2016, 10:37 AM
For the price that will be bad

Vic47
02-09-2016, 07:45 AM
I guess Revival Gacha is meant to be always used with Card Reveal (at least, shen you spend your first Revival Gacha Tickets Bundle and get several cards, so duplicates could start showing up). But yes, eventually it will come to the situation when al 6 cards in the "hand" will be duplicates of the ones you already have. And pray that they will give you at least SR 1 Wild Cards when you get those cards to lvl 100. Because they might give you Pero, like Ngacha or Exploration/GHQ etc, lol.
So, no way. Even though i'm an obessed collector, i'll rather discard my habit instead of throwing cash at those asshats. But meh, i wouldn't buy those tickets even if the cards won't show up again once obtained.