PDA

View Full Version : How to save money in the initial stage of the game.

Kirito Rick
02-05-2016, 11:54 AM
I am at level 50 in the Nutaku version.
my most basic problem is to get the money required to level up my units.

At present I only farm in Deep forest road since it gives a little extra money.
But even after farming with all my charisma, the money and iron/ bronze units i get helps me increase only 2 or 3 level of my unit (which is past lv 30) that to if i focus only on one particular unit....
my army is not strong enough to play
mondays daily in Hard mode...i cant get platinum armor...:(

i need some advice...i want to 50CC50
a few units of my army so that i can get some event units in near futre..

(Its my first time posting anything..
i thank u all for reading this message..)

RuneKnight94
02-05-2016, 12:14 PM
I had the same problem, what I did was farm almost all days on Deep Forest Road and sold all drops to build up some gold reserves. Then, on mondays I would run the E/N version of the daily map (the one suitable for my levels), it gives some decent gold just clearing it, with the drops of the golden armor it gets better.

It will take time but I guess those are the best spots to grind for gold at the moment. Still I'd wait for what others have to say about the topic.

darkeleon
02-05-2016, 12:14 PM
you donĀ“t need a 50cc50 the last levels eat too much money and very few stat up, with 50cc40 is ok for a while, healer and archer & katie should be first

Unregistered
02-05-2016, 02:46 PM
Did I get it right, you're using the drops from Deep Forest Road as xp fodder? If so, that is horribly inefficient because they are low level. You're supposed to use higher level fodder from maps like Return to Ruins, Remnant Vanquish 3 etc. Deep Forest Road is a good way to get gold, but you're supposed to sell the units you get from it, not feed them. Check out http://harem-battle.club/millennium-war-aigis/31-frequently-questions.html "Where do I farm for things I need outside of silver units?" for more details.

Other than that, Monday daily is your best friend. Even if you can't do H yet, N still gives a fair bit of gold.

kayfabe
02-05-2016, 11:41 PM
Yeah, you get charged money on a per combine basis, not a per experience point basis so using low level fodder can rather quickly cancel out the monetary gains from choosing a map that is otherwise...

Kirito Rick
02-06-2016, 09:03 AM
Thanks guys..ill give it a try...

slyyr
02-07-2016, 03:58 AM
In the current event I'm at 13 stars with 5 units at 50CC21, everything else around level 30-40. You can have some success in events without an all 50CC50 team but you won't go all the way.

If in doubt grind some levels and gold to get up to speed and re-try where you get stuck later. Use the event clock to your advantage.

(I'm now treating my new account as my main as my former main is still broken)

Kirito Rick
02-08-2016, 01:38 AM
If you are able to get Beatrice...plz share your team composition....I barely managed to get 9 stars in this event...all my units are at 30 or 40 and i have 1 50cc20 Elanie. I know this is not enough to get Beatrice :(

soranokira
02-08-2016, 04:49 AM
If you are able to get Beatrice...plz share your team composition....I barely managed to get 9 stars in this event...all my units are at 30 or 40 and i have 1 50cc20 Elanie. I know this is not enough to get Beatrice :(

Monday daily H: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcrjv7tR0rQ