PDA

View Full Version : Uh, Hello!

Nomad
07-10-2015, 06:38 PM
Hello I'm Nomad, I play PeroPero a lot. I also do LoV. I found Nutaku amazing through another card based game I play. I was searching up images for a which was unknown previously to me, called Force of Will. So I typed in cute anime girl card, found Lord of Valkyrie. Been played since it started, to now.

I was referenced here through PeroPero through ShadowMiku. I work at home usually, and part time as a online vendor. I'm a pretty nice guy in general. Pretty easy to get along with. When I'm not on Nutaku, sleeping or working. I'll usually be out and about exercising or gaming. :/ So yeah. I think that covers everything? If you have questions I guess ask? haha.

Other than that, Hello everyone, and hello to everyone that is also new!.

~Nomad

ShadowMiku
07-10-2015, 06:58 PM
Hehe, welcome! Again even though you say I wasn't pushy I'm still sorry if I was. xD

Hope you enjoy it here man! If you need any help with the forum or the games you play just let us know. :)

Xanthius
07-10-2015, 07:01 PM
Welcome Nomad! You'll certainly find lots of kindred spirits who play PeroPero a lot here :) Glad to have you join us!

Nomad
07-10-2015, 07:02 PM
Haha, you were not pushy. I promise, I did not feel pressured in the least bit. Don't worry. ^_^ I shall enjoy, and if I need help. I'll ask from those who are smarter, more experienced than I.

Also thank you for the Welcome Xanthius!