PDA

View Full Version : the first 1000?

Unregistered
02-10-2016, 03:59 AM
Hey, I read that you'll get a SR SED card if you get to 1000th overall rank first. Does this mean that I cant get it anymore because there already are 1-1000 ranks taken? I am confused!

blacksaber
02-10-2016, 04:08 AM
Your ranking is checked at the end of the event (about 2 weeks). So just finish in the top 1000 to get the card

Unregistered
02-10-2016, 05:11 AM
Oh so i just need to get rank 1000 at the end of event so i get it?

JSensei
02-10-2016, 09:23 AM
It's harder than it sounds. The last day of the event, there is a big push from everyone below 1000 to get above 1000. Unless you grind the last day, it's not uncommon to lose 200 ranks while you sleep. You have to hit this event hard to get under 1000 and stay there.

chillinfar
02-10-2016, 02:16 PM
1K rank was since start. At least isn't like 3rd perocolo (only the first 100)

JSensei
02-10-2016, 02:20 PM
1K rank was since start. At least isn't like 3rd perocolo (only the first 100)

First 100 is bonkers. As a relatively new F2P, I haven't cracked the top 100 yet in anything. I can get top 250 or so, but 100 is just so far beyond my capability. Kudos to anyone with that kind of ability.

Balek
02-10-2016, 02:27 PM
First 100 is bonkers. As a relatively new F2P, I haven't cracked the top 100 yet in anything. I can get top 250 or so, but 100 is just so far beyond my capability. Kudos to anyone with that kind of ability.
Well, I wouldn't say kudos to them because it's not something thats hard to do for paying players, and most of top 100 are indeed paying.
I remember when I checked rewards tab during some event and I saw only top 100 get the SR. It kinda surprised me, nutaku went nuts on this one. They probably checked how much more money they are gonna earn from players pushing to top 100 :D

Neko
02-10-2016, 02:47 PM
That perocolo was a trap lol, making us spend the stored pudding from all other events before it.
Had lots of it, and spent most of it to get that top 100 card, thinking it's gambit next event so i restock it anyway. Then they introduced the burgers and shakes crap :) At least eventualy it became like half half and made some original pudding back xd

JSensei
02-10-2016, 03:06 PM
Well, I wouldn't say kudos to them because it's not something thats hard to do for paying players, and most of top 100 are indeed paying.
I remember when I checked rewards tab during some event and I saw only top 100 get the SR. It kinda surprised me, nutaku went nuts on this one. They probably checked how much more money they are gonna earn from players pushing to top 100 :D

Even if you're a paying player, it still takes a LOT of work. Make no mistake about it. The paying players hustle to get the top spots. I mean, think about it. Even if you can weak seduce guards, Rage has eliminated 385 of them so far. That's a LOT of work to do that.

Balek
02-10-2016, 03:59 PM
Even if you're a paying player, it still takes a LOT of work. Make no mistake about it. The paying players hustle to get the top spots. I mean, think about it. Even if you can weak seduce guards, Rage has eliminated 385 of them so far. That's a LOT of work to do that.
Yeah that's true but he is top 1-3, not top 100. It's not that hard to get to 90-100 if you are a paying player. Sure, it also requires time but it's not that super hard. 100th player has 143 EG's eliminated right now and I have 67. Note that I've been playing yesterday for like 4 hours maybe and today 1-2 so it's really not that much. Also notice that if you are paying player and have slayers, you can kill even more of them. I'm full F2P.

JSensei
02-10-2016, 04:17 PM
I wouldn't say it's not easier for paying players, but they still have to put the work in. Simply encountering that many EGs is tiring. Sometimes it takes 10-20 spins to encounter one. I get tired of making them show up when that happens. I can't imagine finding 300 of the things so far. Hell, that's close to how many I killed in the entire EVENT last time, let alone in one day.

I'm happy to be where I am without a slayer. I have 3 or 4 E-gacha tickets, but I'm saving them for phase 2. I can handle phase 1 with my base SED.

Balek
02-10-2016, 05:12 PM
I wouldn't say it's not easier for paying players, but they still have to put the work in. Simply encountering that many EGs is tiring. Sometimes it takes 10-20 spins to encounter one. I get tired of making them show up when that happens. I can't imagine finding 300 of the things so far. Hell, that's close to how many I killed in the entire EVENT last time, let alone in one day.

I'm happy to be where I am without a slayer. I have 3 or 4 E-gacha tickets, but I'm saving them for phase 2. I can handle phase 1 with my base SED.
I'm also saving my e-gachas for now but I feel like the only event that is worth spending e-gachas on is pero gambit (for easier 50k trophies). In SEG event I have to rely on friends anyway so my SED doesn't really matter and in pero colo you can easily get 200 consecutive wins without the slayers so it feels a bit meh too. Maybe I will spend 1-2 in the second part of this event, don't know yet.

Vic47
02-12-2016, 09:12 AM
I'm also saving my e-gachas for now but I feel like the only event that is worth spending e-gachas on is pero gambit (for easier 50k trophies). In SEG event I have to rely on friends anyway so my SED doesn't really matter and in pero colo you can easily get 200 consecutive wins without the slayers so it feels a bit meh too. Maybe I will spend 1-2 in the second part of this event, don't know yet.

Same here. I'll save my E-Gacha tickets for the next Gambit.

Unregistered
02-22-2016, 11:27 AM
I was with family during the beginning of the week when the SEGs started showing up. I wasn't able to be on all the time so I slipped in the rankings to around 1120. I've been on constantly since Thursday to make top 1000 and it has been a brutal struggle. It seems like I am constantly around 300k-500k EP short of the goal. I am currently at 1040 and will probably need to start using items to catch up.

Healthy is not a word I would use to describe such a level of activity. I don't think I will do another Elite Guard event like this again.

nip101
02-22-2016, 04:37 PM
I was with family during the beginning of the week when the SEGs started showing up. I wasn't able to be on all the time so I slipped in the rankings to around 1120. I've been on constantly since Thursday to make top 1000 and it has been a brutal struggle. It seems like I am constantly around 300k-500k EP short of the goal. I am currently at 1040 and will probably need to start using items to catch up.

Healthy is not a word I would use to describe such a level of activity. I don't think I will do another Elite Guard event like this again.

If you want some advice to get a lot of points try to dump all you can into a Seg you can solo kill. You'll get 2x the score of a normal eg. Also just solo killing stuff gives the most ep since you get 3x multiplier. This does lower the loot you can get though :(

DragonSR
02-22-2016, 05:05 PM
I recommend saving your E-Gacha Tickets and make sure to stay active through events like this.

Vic47
02-23-2016, 07:10 AM
It was pretty easy, just like always in EG-type events. Ended up at rank 478, 15 Million EP, 500 SEG Eliminations and 350 EG Eliminations by just soloing my own EGs during Phase 1 and doing 1 Focus "poeks" on SEGs during Phase 2 and keep soloing my own EGs when there was no SEGs present to use Focus for. of course, with the help of our "whales", like Tomaa, ARM, FCGIZero, Stickygel, Christofor, SZA, slonenok, CyxMeT, Chilling Farts, and other guys from top-50 Ranking.
Btw, I'm 100% f2p player lvl 66 with 1M base SED. Had only N slayers and an old R Beta Slayer from Christmas EG Event, Kimi Kashima (lvl 100 of course). I didn't even used my e-Gacha tickets this time at all.
Well, that works all the time, tbh. I can't recall an EG event i'd end up outside of rank 1000 and most of the time i was even above Rank 500 by doing what i wrote above. Though, i play alot. Basically, around 14 hours every day, and try to never let my Focus or Stamina get and stay full.

JSensei
02-23-2016, 09:54 AM
I'm shocked that I held onto rank 498. I didn't really even play the last 35 hours of the event. I logged in daily just to get the SR gacha ticket, and yesterday I logged in at 7 pm then passed out shortly thereafter. The last few days of the event, I would pop in, full strike something, then disappear for a while to study. I was so behind the last two days that I didn't even take the time to find a SEG to full strike.

Big Fat Troll
02-23-2016, 10:05 AM
I'm shocked that I held onto rank 498. I didn't really even play the last 35 hours of the event. I logged in daily just to get the SR gacha ticket, and yesterday I logged in at 7 pm then passed out shortly thereafter. The last few days of the event, I would pop in, full strike something, then disappear for a while to study. I was so behind the last two days that I didn't even take the time to find a SEG to full strike.

So that's why you seemed to be a ghost. I made 425 myself. last few hours were hell cause I wanted to sleep but kept plugging away. I also got the Osawari prizes... 2 Santa's, a Miko and some crystals... I don't think I'll try to get the reverse rewards..I'm a bit worn out.

JSensei
02-23-2016, 10:15 AM
So that's why you seemed to be a ghost. I made 425 myself. last few hours were hell cause I wanted to sleep but kept plugging away. I also got the Osawari prizes... 2 Santa's, a Miko and some crystals... I don't think I'll try to get the reverse rewards..I'm a bit worn out.

According to the second years, this is the hardest exam of year 1. I can certainly see why they'd say that. It ratcheted up the difficulty a fair bit, and I hadn't really given it the time it required. Rather than make a last push this weekend in PPS, I made a last push in microbiology and pulmonary physiology. I held onto my 498 spot and pulled an A in both exams, so I'd say I made the right call.

Unregistered
02-23-2016, 10:41 AM

Got rank #993. Good thing I decided to fully seduce my last EG as opposed to using a sexual energy drink. Boy am I tired, though.