PDA

View Full Version : Non-public image/scene sharing

Kotono
02-10-2016, 04:02 PM
Alright guys (and gals), this is something I've been thinking about for maybe a week or so. I have come to the understanding quite some time ago that there is zero chance I can play all of these games, and they still even release more all the time. But even so, there are characters from various games that I'd like to view the images for but just can't. Be it because these characters were event rewards, impossible to get because of RNG, or because I can't be bothered to play the game any more.

Sharing this stuff online clearly goes against nutaku's will, so here is my question to you all.
What if I made an area only for dedicated forum members that can be used to request/share the explicit images of characters that we just can't acquire for ourselves?

For now, I just want a general consensus on the idea.

Tools such as gyazo can easily be used to grab a screenshot, or the more savvy users can just rip the image from the browser console. Print screen can be used.. but please at least clean it up/crop in paint or something.

As far as automated means for gaining access to such a section, two stand out. First is of course post counts. Only true problem with this one is it can result in the boards being filled with a bunch of junk (more than already). Second option nutaku/dmm might have a serious problem with, but access can be tied into VIP status which is already given to those who donate.

Other options include private nominations/voting from members already inside. The initial members that have access are obviously the ones that have been around here for a long time. Obviously, this means there would be fewer overall people with access, and therefore fewer chances to get the images you want. But this means more control, and more quality users can be chosen. It does not offer much chance for non-vocal members to gain access, sadly.

Access to the area can be granted/earned in several ways and of course suggestions for that are welcome. But we must do our best to ensure that it doesn't get out of hand and cause too much public access or it would be pointless to bother restricting it, and I'd likely even get nasty letters from nutaku/dmm (may or may not happen either way, unsure honestly.)

Tenhou
02-10-2016, 04:16 PM
Might as well. If it is restricted then it shouldn't get too much out of hand. Would be a nice thing for those that really dislike the gameplay of some games, but like playing others, bit of a sharing in between.

chillinfar
02-10-2016, 05:28 PM
Funny fact, it helped to trends for Pero Princess in perocolo.

soranokira
02-10-2016, 08:45 PM
voted yes as well.
in a way, I'll just like one just to share hitomi.la/g-e.hentai links for the images.

and I suppose I prefer the private nominations method more.

Eliont
02-10-2016, 10:27 PM
http://puu.sh/n3C2c/be47abc0cd.jpg
Already done, and counting.

Kotono
02-11-2016, 01:02 AM
What is that a screenshot of, exactly?

Mark Nolo
02-11-2016, 01:30 AM
What is that a screenshot of, exactly?
Of this site: nutakuhgaming.blogspot.ru

... But it is not working for me anymore.

soranokira
02-11-2016, 03:34 AM
Of this site: nutakuhgaming.blogspot.ru

... But it is not working for me anymore.

to be exact, http://hentai-games-records.blogspot.ru/?zx=d933189a917fa0f3
he changed the name.

Kotono
02-11-2016, 03:53 AM
Got to say.. his method of sharing wants to bombard me with pop up ads. Videomega is one of those earn money sites, so of course trying to play those videos is a pretty bad idea. They always use shady advertising platforms.

Eliont
02-11-2016, 03:57 AM
Got to say.. his method of sharing wants to bombard me with pop up ads. Videomega is one of those earn money sites, so of course trying to play those videos is a pretty bad idea. They always use shady advertising platforms.

I know it.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=792993#post792993
What do you think of suggested hosting ?

- - - Updated - - -

I know it.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=792993#post792993
What do you think of suggested hosting ?

And with this two (without adblock) videos playing normally.
http://puu.sh/n3PuC/8f62a1eb70.png

Kotono
02-11-2016, 05:42 AM
Unless you are intent on profiting from it, you could always use google drive. Last I checked, it had an embed video option.

Eliont
02-11-2016, 05:49 AM
Is Google Drive allowing to store such materials?
I hear opposite information.

Kotono
02-11-2016, 01:02 PM
technically not, but they won't do anything about it unless people start flooding them with reports. Which doesn't happen often.
I've had such material on my google drive for years that has never been deleted.

Eliont
02-11-2016, 01:06 PM
Replace one iframe from videomega to gdrive.
http://hentai-games-records.blogspot.ru/2016/02/mystic-folklorist-odette.html

If work fine, the tomorrow will replace other.

By the way, can you record some that you have and dont lited on indexation page?

KaiSakurai
02-11-2016, 03:10 PM
should have bothered registering much earlier like b4 continiously contributing to the girls kingdom section...
would have had a better chance of getting into the list of allowed users once this area gets implemented ='D
damn me for bein so lazy to just register today....

Mark Nolo
02-11-2016, 04:30 PM
should have bothered registering much earlier like b4 continiously contributing to the girls kingdom section...
Lel! Viewing all your contributions to the wiki, was really wondering when you were ever going to create an account. :P

soranokira
02-11-2016, 08:01 PM
the only problem is Eliont's site is public, so the chance of it getting reported and taken down is much higher.
just sayin'

Eliont
02-12-2016, 02:03 AM
Blog reformed. http://puu.sh/n4Yic/231ccb61bd.jpg

New storage (no popups), new template, new videos.
http://hentai-games-records.blogspot.ru/search/label/MillenniumWarAigis

Kotono
02-12-2016, 04:44 PM
In all honesty, the purpose of this thread is not for starting/advancing a personal blog. I was thinking more along the lines of a community within a community type situation. This allows potential for more characters to be posted, instead of relying on a select few to get the characters by themselves.

Not to say that your blog is a bad idea, it is nice (I was wonder about Sybilla's scene). But at the same time, it was not my intention to make videos for everything - but rather to just post the images themselves. The one thing we don't want (if at all possible) is to make it so actually obtaining the girls no longer makes any difference. Some may argue that the whole point is for the images, but I disagree. If all you want are hentai pics, then nutaku is not for you.

Showing the full scene helps make it less desirable to have the character, but still does not make it useless to do so for games like Aigis.

Eliont
02-13-2016, 01:23 AM
In all honesty, the purpose of this thread is not for starting/advancing a personal blog.
Sry, i just think you wanted to create what i did, and mention to not same work has been done twice.

This allows potential for more characters to be posted, instead of relying on a select few to get the characters by themselves.
I don't fill all the blog content alone.

but rather to just post the images themselves.
Does not make sence - see sadpanda site.

that the whole point is for the images
Not whole, but around 30 to 70%, vary from game to game XD.

By the way, added Rowanna.

Current WANTED list:
Berna, Camilla, Chizuru, Clissa, Despara, Garania, Gina, Platinum Karma, Liana, Liddy, Lyla, Marnie, Marr, Mikoto, Sakuya, Sasha, Sherry, Stella, Yuyu

I someone have at least on from these please contact me.

Flan
03-13-2016, 05:58 PM
Should just make it merit based, entrance by the staff based on meaningful contributions to the forum or wiki. Sheer post count is a bad idea since you get trolls, private nominations opens it up personal bias (more so then merit based), but if it's merit based you can at least site why each person deserves access to the restricted section should an issue arise with a feud between members or something.