PDA

View Full Version : 3 New Sr in R/Sr Gatcha

nip101
02-12-2016, 04:57 AM
So they added 3 new Sr's to R/Sr gatcha. Just a personal tip for them is don't use any Sr gatcha tickets until they go away, unless you have no more RGatcha, Since I believe its the same 3 in both. I Can't check it at the moment since I don't have any Sr tickets though. I'm saying this since if your a F2p you get 1 Sr ticket an event so your watering down the chances of getting a Sr that's only available in the Sr gatcha.

Also how lucky/unlucky was everyone this time around? Surprisingly I only needed 25 R tickets and 9 reveals to get all three which amazed me since I normally use 75+ tickets.

Overload
02-12-2016, 05:07 AM
Used 34 tickets so far and got only one, most of the time I get only the new permanent additions to the gacha :X

Neko
02-12-2016, 05:10 AM
Around 40 tickets and 10 reveals :) got the choco girl Anzu Kitamura that didn't wanna come to me before too.
Feeling happy that in so few, cause soon running out of card reveals, and not so many R tickets left too :D pheew

SumTingRong
02-12-2016, 06:01 AM
they also released a chat. link is in the news :)

Vic47
02-12-2016, 06:29 AM

Where? I can't see it...

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, i've just checked the artworks and... well... Now i just don't know, should i waste R Gacha and Card Reveals for that crap... =\
The only girl i can say i like is Chino Baren http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=1805&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810 (but i still don't know her max SED) the artworks of other 2 are "meh", and their max SED is lower that of those 5 lvl100 Moes i already have maxed out, so i don't need them for Coliseum decks. The only reason for what i might want them is total number of SRs one time acievement, and a few K more total SED in the end from more SR cards in my collection. But i really don't feel i am willing to waste CRs for them, and i feel i'd rather use those R Gacha Tickets for Curito cards, or other Limited Cards that will be added into R gacha, like those Christmas Cards (they were really worthy of getting - for my personal taste, at least). I guess i'll keep rolling it until i'll get Chino and then stop. =\
Btw, they are
http://harem-battle.club/wiki/PeroPero-Seduction/PeroPero:Reina-Tamba
http://harem-battle.club/wiki/PeroPero-Seduction/PeroPero:Renka-Itabashi
and
http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=1805&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810
if you don't know what are their artworks and stats...

SumTingRong
02-12-2016, 06:36 AM
you'll have to refresh the site i guess

Neko
02-12-2016, 06:41 AM
says right there 10770 :P

Vic47
02-12-2016, 07:14 AM
says right there 10770 :P

I wouldn't trust that japanese website when it comes to SED and ways of obtainment. I've already hurt myself levelling the cards with highest SED according to it... only to find out later that ni Nutaku's version they have much less SED.
Also, some artworks also might be different.
For example: compare the last two images of Akira Shiranui from
Nutaku's version (1) and from that website (2)
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2015/10/01/VAag3RT.jpghttp://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/src/card_main_756_lv_80.jpg
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2015/10/01/VhO4BnXP.jpghttp://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/src/card_main_756_lv_100.jpg
So use that database only as an example...
Also keep in mind that some cards might be of different Rarity Type here and ther, like Coliseum Princesses and some others... Which will also affect their max SED too...

Neko
02-12-2016, 07:20 AM
I have the card and its 10770 too

nip101
02-12-2016, 07:29 AM

Does this work for anyone? I made an account but it doesn't actually put me in a chatroom afterwards.

SumTingRong
02-12-2016, 07:37 AM
follow the link while you are logged in

Tenhou
02-12-2016, 07:53 AM
That moment when you wish you had R tickets at all. I kind of used them since i noticed there were cards that could only be gotten from the R gacha...

Vic47
02-12-2016, 08:06 AM
I have the card and its 10770 too

Good, then ) But still, i already have Moes with better max SED...

- - - Updated - - -

Does this work for anyone? I made an account but it doesn't actually put me in a chatroom afterwards.

And i still can't find the link... =_="

Can someone post it here for me, please?

- - - Updated - - -

That moment when you wish you had R tickets at all. I kind of used them since i noticed there were cards that could only be gotten from the R gacha...

I thought you totally quit PPS long ago, Ten...

nip101
02-12-2016, 08:08 AM
follow the link while you are logged in

Still doesn't join any channel for me. Just takes me to the home screen or w/e.

Tenhou
02-12-2016, 08:25 AM
I thought you totally quit PPS long ago, Ten...

If you had visited the shoutbox yesterday or today you would have known i started it up again. Albeit i will be more casual and mainly aim for EP rewards rather than rank. Not that rank rewards seem tremendously difficult to get either. Also won't be spending a dime, purely f2p from now on.

ThermalGeeK
02-12-2016, 08:46 AM
used all my 37 R gache, but had no card reviel... didt get a single one D: and I wanted the one that gave chocolate to u , dang it.! and they were even limited D:
oh well, hope they come back to the revival gache :(

Vic47
02-12-2016, 08:51 AM
If you had visited the shoutbox yesterday or today you would have known i started it up again. Albeit i will be more casual and mainly aim for EP rewards rather than rank. Not that rank rewards seem tremendously difficult to get either. Also won't be spending a dime, purely f2p from now on.

Nope, i quit visiting Shoutbox at all, since most people who used to chat there quit PPS and moved to other games, so whenever i visit it there were always no people on Pero channel or even some old Shouts there, and alot less people in the Shoutbox in general, and everyone are always speaking about other games i don't play, so i can' even join the conversation or understand about what people are talking there. So i moved to teh Forums instead, and started visiting them once in a few days - or more often when something new comes into the game. Glad you're back. I kinda missed you :3 Would be really glad to have you back on my friend list. Pie me if you want to add me - i'll free up a slot for you (my ID is in my signature)

ThermalGeeK
02-12-2016, 08:54 AM
btw cant see Akira Shiranui anywhere in the card list.?

SumTingRong
02-12-2016, 08:58 AM
https://discordapp.com/channels/147661675082940416/147661675082940416

Vic47
02-12-2016, 09:27 AM
https://discordapp.com/channels/147661675082940416/147661675082940416

Thanks, but it doesn't working for me (gives me my server page or something)

Hmm
02-12-2016, 10:20 AM
Thanks, but it doesn't working for me (gives me my server page or something)
Try using https://discord.gg/0p8YaZ8AH0Xzel5w

nip101
02-12-2016, 10:27 AM

Thanks that worked.

chillinfar
02-12-2016, 10:32 AM
Around 40 tickets and 10 reveals :) got the choco girl Anzu Kitamura that didn't wanna come to me before too.
Feeling happy that in so few, cause soon running out of card reveals, and not so many R tickets left too :D pheew

All they are lolis and has bad SED. I'll pass.

Balek
02-12-2016, 12:15 PM
105 R Tickets and 19 Card Reveals later and only got Renka Itabashi...

Neko
02-12-2016, 04:11 PM
All they are lolis and has bad SED. I'll pass.

What has their SED to do with getting 3 new nyamy, total account SED raising cards :D

Tenhou
02-12-2016, 04:36 PM
What has their SED to do with getting 3 new nyamy, total account SED raising cards :D

Agreed, just because they have less SED doesn't mean they won't raise the total and be valuable as such. Otherwise, why raise N or R cards at all? :P

chillinfar
02-13-2016, 02:51 AM
Seeing amount of tryouts i prefer to save reveals for something important (or revival). I lost a lot of R gachas looking for SR cards (no valentine).

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: Got Reina by accident. LMAO.

Balek
02-13-2016, 04:49 AM
Seeing amount of tryouts i prefer to save reveals for something important (or revival). I lost a lot of R gachas looking for SR cards (no valentine).
This is the most important thing to spend reveals on in the whole pero pero apart from e-gacha and revival so I saved the exact amount of card reveals to my e/revival tickets and burned the rest of them on this valentine thing.

Tenhou
02-13-2016, 05:50 AM
You have trouble with reveals? I still have 80+

Nutakum
02-13-2016, 09:45 AM
You have trouble with reveals? I still have 80+

protip: many people were not even playing yet or did not have millions of pero to spend yet when card reveals were bundled with n-gachas. that was a long time ago (Coli2 or EG3, i think?)

Its cool that you had the resources and were smart enough to stock up when you had the chance, but that offer has never been repeated. It shouldn't be a big surprise that most players don't have a stockpile of reveals.

Tenhou
02-13-2016, 10:48 AM
Even after that i had tons of reveals from events. I do guess that bundle did help though, wish i had stocked up on more gold before it hit.

nip101
02-13-2016, 11:44 AM
Even after that i had tons of reveals from events. I do guess that bundle did help though, wish i had stocked up on more gold before it hit.

The reveals don't really keep up with the Limited Rgatchas egatcha/revivalgatcha/srgatcha that we are getting now a days.

Just from the event there's 5 Reveals from ep rewards and 3 more if your in the top 1k for rank and support. And there are 5 tickets that we get that require a reveal (1event/3revival/1sr from 14th day). So with the new Rgatcha Sr's you can break even if your stupid lucky but that's about it.

Personally I'm down to 94 reveals and I had 150+ before the Halloween limited rgatchas.

Vic47
02-13-2016, 09:23 PM

Thanks, that worked for me too.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, since i perform rather well on all the Events, i've stockpiled "enough" Reveals (as i thought - 26 and their number was growing slowly) but now, with these Limited cards i feel i'll end up using all but 5 that i'll need for Guaranteed SR/Event/Revival Gacha tickets i have/will get after this Event ends, and still might not gett all 3 Valentine cards.
Currently got 2 out of 3, (Reina and Renka) and didn't got Chino (that is the only one that i really want to get)
But, well, at least i've got 2 EX Wildcards (since i hunt Valentine Girls while doing daily "Flirting" missions).

Nutakum
02-13-2016, 09:28 PM
Meaningless stat due to small sample size, but I used exactly 40 R Gacha tickets and 13 card reveals to get all 3 new limited cards. Don't waste card reveals unless its a 4 step up or higher (or you're desperately low on R Gacha), I've gotten burnt on 3 step ups before.

Vic47
02-13-2016, 09:29 PM

Could agree with you, Chillin' but i want Chino for the artwork, and i'd rather agree with Tenhou and Balek - the more cards i'll have (especially SR cards) - the more will be my Total SED in the end (someday). And CRs are of not much use other than Event/Revival/Guaranteed SR gacha, really, while tickets to roll said Gachas are way too scarce for f2p players to stockpile or need to save CRs for them.
The only thing i'm afraid of, what could require me to have more CRs and save them is that Nutaku might add more Limited Cards/Mini-Events like this one and Christmas one, and there would be cards that i'll want much more for their artwork or Sexy attribute...

Unregistered
02-14-2016, 06:36 AM
The only thing i'm afraid of, what could require me to have more CRs and save them is that Nutaku might add more Limited Cards/Mini-Events like this one and Christmas one, and there would be cards that i'll want much more for their artwork or Sexy attribute...

This WILL happen. The reason being that without new "must have" cards, the cash whale dies. And as we all know Nutaku isn't totally stupid. BTW blew all my Rgatcha and most cr and phbbllt, nothing! Damnit no new SR for me.

chillinfar
02-14-2016, 05:30 PM
At the cost to make doubt in cash for the rest due to unbalance on everything. They provoked the opposite effect many times.

They just "fixed" some features after a lot of bullying from free and cash users.

JSensei
02-14-2016, 08:08 PM
I burned about 40 R gacha. I got 2 of the 3 girls and one of the permanent additions that I didn't have yet. Sadly, the one I wanted was the one that I still don't have. But I still have 8 tickets left for tomorrow. Hope springs eternal.

Arekusu
02-16-2016, 02:29 PM
Well the V-Day limited cards are gone, gratz to those who got any. Am I crazy or does anyone else agree Nutaku should lower the pool of available cards in the R and SR gachas? They have been adding non-limited cards, increasing pool of possible cards you'll see so when a limited does come around your chances of getting them keep going down. All they have to do is rotate the available cards in the pool (maybe during the middle maintenance periods of the events) and they could fix this problem. Not saying I know how many cards should be in there but this is something they definitely need to consider.

SumTingRong
02-16-2016, 11:38 PM
N gacha is destined for new players. ofc it should have many cards for them to catch up