PDA

View Full Version : Event 2: PeroPero Coliseum

Kotono
07-13-2015, 12:44 PM
Alright, I've tried studying the wiki as best as I could on this, and a lot of it never made complete sense to me. Take what I say here with a grain of salt, because it may not be accurate. Add to that the fact that it seems Nutaku versions of events get the backhand, like with the guard's HP, it may be pointless to follow the JP wiki anyway.

PeroPero Colosseum

PvP decks are made up of 5 cards.
The match victor is decided after 5 battles. Each card fights one other card. The victor is the one who wins 3 battles.
Since the total SED is not related, it will be easy even for new players to get involved in this event type.

Choice of opponent

Focus is used to open to selection screen and up to 6 opponents appear.
You can narrow down your opponents.
If you have made a narrowing, please press update.
It does not reflect that it is not pressed.

Only attribute ... chosen attribute of the other party is displayed.
Only rank ... chose the rank of the other party is displayed. (Strength 1 roller → 5 roller Weak)

Picture of the character that is displayed next to the name of the opponent is the center card.
Actually fight picture that is displayed because it is five Perokorodekki is not involved in the battle.

it becomes battle screen If you choose to fight. Friend's, HELP card will be displayed in the upper left.
Opponent's HELP card does not appear until you start the battle.
HELP of his unit, in the CENTER of Perokoro dedicated unit of Perot friend, will be selected at random from among the Perotomo.
It will also re-select again HELP by reselect the opponent.
Winning percentage goes up by re-select until the HELP that is advantageous to their own attributes.

※ If you do battle at a later time is after you have made the narrow, there are times when other party has changed the attribute to change the deck in the meantime.
Moreover, it is also the case that has taken time to HELP wish.
UPDATE FREQUENTLY!

HELP Card

CENTER card will be called as HELP.
Consider placing your highest SED card in the center to assist friends.
This is not a card to be placed in the center of My Pero. Please note the battle deck is separate from the home deck.
There is no reward given for helping to win a victory.

If you have never participated in this event type, you will be sent straight to the deck creation screen to select 5 different cards for battles.

Attributes

If you put 3 or more of the same attribute, you are marked with this attribute.
For example: "Sexy","Sexy","Sexy","Moe", "Babe". When you finalize the unit, your attribute will be "Sexy"

On the contrary, when it is two or less the same attribute in the unit, attribute is (none).
For example, "Moe","Moe","beauty","beauty","Sexy"will be when you organize the unit in ", the attribute is "none".

The displayed attribute affects the decision of who players are willing to attack. If your attribute is not specified, they can't have any way of knowing which cards they should be using for best results.
(Non-attribute always become a deck of 2-2-1, battle choice outcome will be based mostly on luck)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moe strong vs Sexy, weak vs Babe.
Babe strong vs Moe, weak vs Sexy.
Sexy strong vs Babe, weak vs Moe.

In the case of favorable attributes against the opponent's card, SED will be 3x
Rarity of the card does not matter for this effect.

Example) attacking the other side[/COLOR]
  Hypnotic force 5000 Babe  hypnotic force 9000 Moe  Attacker wins. Babe gets a 3x bonus, so this means a 15000 vs a 9000.
  Hypnotic force 5000 Babe  hypnotic force 6000 Babe  Opponent wins. SED values are not multiplied and the opposing card is stronger.
  Hypnotic force 5000 Babe  hypnotic force 2000 Sexy  Opponent wins. Because of the 3x bonus, it is 5000 vs 6000.
  Hypnotic force 5000 Babe  hypnotic force 5000 Babe  If values are the same, victory is given to the attacker.

Battle Order

Deck Arrangement
Battle Screen

LB (Left Back)
No. 1 left

RB (Right Back)
No. 1 right
Bottom

L (Left)
Second from the left
Second from the top

R (Right)
Second from the right
Second from the bottom

C (Center)
Middle
Middle

We will fight in the order of LB → RB → L → R → C

Defensive war

Throughout the event, other players will be attacking you.
In the case of a victory, defensive war is increased by one, three Perot roller ticket will have been given to the gift box.
There is nothing if you fail to defend. Attack winning streak also remains unaffected.
Many times that you are fighting, opponent does not have a way of knowing the contents of the battle, such as what was the deck.

Trap (Counter) Deck

Decks in PeroColliseum are usually decks of Moe 5 and Moe 4/Sexy 1, given the percentile winning probability.
I will say that the most victorious defense deck is a daring Moe 3/Sexy 2 and the trap deck.
But this happens to be a very unsuitable deck for attack, becoming very troublesome because it's necessary to change decks every time between attack and defense times.
That's why most of the trap decks just wait until they are attacked, and then arbitrarily decide to counterattack.
Try to set your attack decks with the understanding that there will be such decks in play.

(Thanks to @YoshiEnVerde (http://harem-battle.club/members/yoshienverde.html); for the translation on that)

Win Reward & Criteria

We will win Perot roller ticket depending on the rank of opponents.
When you defend the attack from the other players, you can win three Perot roller ticket.
Perot roller ticket, will be lost along with the event period end.

Rank is determined by the total SED of the opposing team.
The strength will be in the order of 1 roller (strength) → 5 roller (weak).

Opponent
rank
Total SED opponent
Number of tickets

1 roller
150,000 to

2 roller
60,000 to 149,999

3 roller
30,000 to 59,999

4 roller
10,000 to 29,999

5 roller
0 to 9,999

※ by the update, you may set the width of the rank changes.

Ticket Rewards (Needs our own input!)

If I'm not mistaken, this is the table of potential rewards for tickets earned during the PvP event period. Any numbers entered here should reflect the rewards given per roll. Numbers between () indicate how many total rolls are recorded, while the other numbers represent how many times that reward has been obtained from the box of that column.

Pink BOX (20)
Silver BOX (50)
Gold BOX (150)
Platinum BOX (294)

Limited card (SR)
-
-

SR Wild Card 5
-
-

SR Wild Card 3
-
-

SR Wild Card 1
-
-

Gold frame total
(0)
(0)
(17)
(39)

Limited card (R)
-
-

R Gacha ticket
-

Peronamin
-

Pero Pudding
-

R Wild Card
-

3000 Pero
-

Silver frame total
(0)
(19)
(43)
(104)

Limited card (N)
-
-

Peronamin Half

Pero Pudding Half

N Wild Card

N Gacha ticket

1000 Pero

Peach frame total
(20)
(31)
(90)
(151)

And of course, everything in this post is subject to change. But it should at least serve as a basic guide to help with understanding.

YoshiEnVerde
07-13-2015, 12:57 PM
On the help part, it exactly says as you're guessing: Helping somebody win will net you no rewards, and the battle deck is a different deck from your profile 5-card list. The note there is warning you that the card selected for help will be the main one in your deck, not in your profile.

The trap advice is the following:

Decks in PeroColliseum are usually decks of Moe 5 and Moe 4/Sexy 1, given the percentile winning probability.
I will say that the most victorious defence deck is a daring Moe 3/Sexy 2 and the trap deck.
But this happens to be a very unsuitable deck for attack, becoming very troublesome because it's necessary to change decks every time between attack and defense times.
That's why most of the trap decks just wait until they are attacked, and then arbitrarily decide to counterattack.
Try to set your attack decks with the understanding that there will be such decks in play.

Kotono
07-13-2015, 01:11 PM
Thanks, updated it to reflect that.

I'm probably not the best one to be writing these considering I can't even read it without google backing me up. :cool:

YoshiEnVerde
07-13-2015, 01:52 PM
Now, for a quick explanation on the winning prob of those two decks, it's basically based on the low time cost needed to build one.

If you didn't find out yet, SED curves for cards follow a simple set of rules:
SED gain per level for Moe cards decreases as you approach top level.
SED gain per level for Babe cards remains relatively the same for every level (it might fluctuate, raise or drop a bit)
SED gain per level for Sexy cards increases as you approach top level.

What this translates to is that Moe cards can reach 60% of their top SED around Lvl40, while Sexy cards don't reach that amount before Lvl80, and Babe cards achieve that around Lvl60. Of course, almost all Sexy cards have at least 10% more top SED than any Moe of the same rarity.

Crossing that with the fact that matchup bonus means a card of any attribute can defeat a card of the weaker attribute being just one third as powerful, this means that:
Matching SR vs SR, a Lvl20 SR Moe will most probably win against a Lvl100 SR Sexy. Similarly, a Lvl45 SR Sexy will always defeat a Lvl100 SR Babe; and a Lvl30 SR Babe will always defeat a Lvl100 SR Moe.
Even more! Matching your R vs an SR, you only need a Lvl40 R Moe to defeat any Lvl100 SR Sexy. Once again, values for Sexy and Babe are higher (around Lvl70 and Lvl50, respectively).

What this means is that players that aren't in the top percentile, or don't want to throw too much (or any) money into the game, can easily make a colliseum-winning deck just by rasing 5 R Moes to Lvl40~50, and/or a couple SR Moes to Lvl20~30; and then targetting Sexy predominant decks. That's actually buildable in a few weeks (It took me about two weeks to top level 2 SR cards, just from daily rewards, gacha/chances, and other miscelaneous rewards...).

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, updated it to reflect that.

I'm probably not the best one to be writing these considering I can't even read it without google backing me up. :cool:

No problem. My ability with the JP language is not that far from yours. I just have enough experience to keep my trusty EN-JP dictionary at hand, and then double-check anything that seems too spotty from the google translation and try to fix it.
I could do a full translation, but it would take too much time and effort, so that first Google pass through the text saves a lot of worktime

- - - Updated - - -

I'll add here what I posted near the end of the thread for Event 1, regarding the Colliseum:

Currently best cards are:

Super Rare

Event-Only:

Chikusa Uno (12,700)
Miyu Kisaki (11,830)

F2P:

Hiyori Katagiri (11,000)

Rare

F2P:

Marie Mochizuki (7,270)
Airu Shirayuki (7,080)
Noriko Takase (6,410)

Normal

F2P:

Riza Shimozono (2,860)
Ouka Komai (2,700)
Shuri Kanno (2,370)

The values posted in the wiki state the matchup bonus is 3x...
That actually means a lvl maxed card can easily defeat any matchup lvl maxed card one rarity tier up, and any lvl maxed normal can defeat any matchup lvl50~60 SR card.

That's a huge advantage given to matchups.

Currently, minimum requirements for having any chance are:

Against all Super Rare deck

Lvl100:

3,944: No N card. Any midleveled R. Any lowleveled SR card
3,667: No N card. Any midleveled R or SR card
4,234: No N card. Any midleveled R or SR card

Lvl75:

2,958: No N card. Any midleveled R or SR card
2,750: Lvl90 Riza Shimozono. Any midleveled R or SR card
3,175: No N card. Any midleveled R or SR card

Lvl50:

1,972: Any high leveled N card. Any midleveled R card. Any low leveled SR card
1,834: Any high leveled N card. Any midleveled R card. Any low leveled SR card
2,117: Any high leveled N card. Any midleveled R card. Any low leveled SR card

Against all Rare deck

Any N matchup card will work for evenly matched lvls.
Any R/SR matchup card will work, regardless of lvl.

Against all Normal deck

Any matchup card will work, regardless of lvl.

My SED tables are quite full of holes, so I can't calculate exact thresholds for R mid+ levels, or most SRs.

- - - Updated - - -

OK, from the people that played the JP card, HELP works the following way:

Every time you attack another player, a random PeroFriend is selected, and their center card given to you as a Helper Card.
The first of your cards that is knocked out gets replaced by the Helper Card (same for your opponent).

An interesting tip somebody gave is that you can cancel an attack (The process is something like Enter List of Opponent -> Choose Oponent -> Start Battle) and reselect the opponent to get assigned a new helper card, until they're both useful to you.

Opalia24
07-13-2015, 02:58 PM
Here players can check girl power of all girls in English version at level 100.

List of Super Rare Cards - PeroPero Seduction Wikia (http://peropero.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Super_Rare_Cards)

Zerana
07-13-2015, 11:20 PM
So much great info. Thanks for all the hard work Kotono. ♥

ChibiKika
07-15-2015, 01:50 AM
Ugh, an RPS style of PvP?...I may be somewhat obsessed with trying to get every card there is in the game but I don't do RPS style anything...I don't even...just...yeah...

Not that it has any particular bearing on the ability to understand, but in your "Win Reward and Criteria" section, "Total Hypnotic Force of Opponent" probably means "Opponent SED". Can't provide much of a basis for it but if you remember that magic circle-like thing that pops up from time to time in the game when you do stuff like level up cards, use wild cards, or when the game loads, it's a triangular magic circle where the points are labeled "Seduction Skill" and the connecting circular bars read "Peropero Saimin", Saimin meaning hypnosis.

Just something to consider.

Kotono
07-15-2015, 02:05 AM
Yes, hypnotic force is referring to SED. I usually change it when I see it, but that is how it comes out when google is translating the wiki page for me.

Tenhou
07-15-2015, 05:22 AM
Hey, at least the translator somewhat gets it right. In the aigis wiki it translates attack range as cum degree :D

YoshiEnVerde
07-15-2015, 06:26 AM
Yes, hypnotic force is referring to SED. I usually change it when I see it, but that is how it comes out when google is translating the wiki page for me.

The term in JP is literally Saimin Power, which translates to Hypnotic Power. We're the ones using a different term (Seduction Power)

Danex
07-15-2015, 07:20 AM
Hey, at least the translator somewhat gets it right. In the aigis wiki it translates attack range as cum degree :D

ROFL xDDDD

I'm gonna say something totally random and unverified, a 100% random guess, so take it just like that:
The first time I noticed the difference of terms between the JP and EN PPS version, I thought about a possible reason for that (besides a likely translation mistake). Somehow made sense to me that, since Nutaku needs to censor/modify stuff to keep the support they receive from western banks and networks, then probably they modified the term on purpose.
I mean, think about it. If the protag gets to have sex with the girls he meets after hypnotizing them, then well.. ..that sounds a little like forcing them (to avoid the use of a more specific word).
Instead, if you say that the protag gets to have sex with those girls after seducing them, it sounds quite better and softer.
So if Nutaku was asked about PPS, they could explain it in a more western-friendly way.
-- End of random and totally unverified comment --

YoshiEnVerde
07-15-2015, 07:58 AM
ROFL xDDDD

I'm gonna say something totally random and unverified, a 100% random guess, so take it just like that:
The first time I noticed the difference of terms between the JP and EN PPS version, I thought about a possible reason for that (besides a likely translation mistake). Somehow made sense to me that, since Nutaku needs to censor/modify stuff to keep the support they receive from western banks and networks, then probably they modified the term on purpose.
I mean, think about it. If the protag gets to have sex with the girls he meets after hypnotizing them, then well.. ..that sounds a little like forcing them (to avoid the use of a more specific word).
Instead, if you say that the protag gets to have sex with those girls after seducing them, it sounds quite better and softer.
So if Nutaku was asked about PPS, they could explain it in a more western-friendly way.
-- End of random and totally unverified comment --

LOL, I had the same brainwave while posting my last comment ;)

Seya
07-15-2015, 03:03 PM
does anybody know when the event starts im really bored lol

Kotono
07-15-2015, 03:16 PM
They didn't say, but my personal guess is Monday.

YoshiEnVerde
07-15-2015, 04:57 PM
Guards took about a week and a half to start...
Let's hope for Monday.
Either that, or the following one; but it will start this month.

CSocktaters
07-15-2015, 05:08 PM
Should I save a lot of pero for this event or is it not going to be used as much. I have a method when teasing others where I hold the mouse in one spot to click all the buttons and then move it to the far right and pick one of their friends, rinse and repeat. I used a lot of pero trying to get those limited cards from last event and have 36k~ left. Also I'm focusing my missions on the ones that gives money to buy gacha which I find is better than buying more N wilds from the store because you have a decent chance at getting SRs and Rs leveled up as well.

YoshiEnVerde
07-15-2015, 07:47 PM
Should I save a lot of pero for this event or is it not going to be used as much. I have a method when teasing others where I hold the mouse in one spot to click all the buttons and then move it to the far right and pick one of their friends, rinse and repeat. I used a lot of pero trying to get those limited cards from last event and have 36k~ left. Also I'm focusing my missions on the ones that gives money to buy gacha which I find is better than buying more N wilds from the store because you have a decent chance at getting SRs and Rs leveled up as well.

You won't need any pero for this event, outside of buying dozens of N-Gacha Tickets to speed up leveling up your cards.

JP event periods seem to suggest that Colisseum will run from next Monday (20th) to first Sunday of August (2nd), and then the next Guards event will be up around Monday 10th.
If it's so, then you have less than 30 days to rebuild the recommended 500k pero for Guards

CSocktaters
07-15-2015, 10:09 PM
Ah, thank you for your assistance! I've been busy lately with work and haven't really had time to do much research on my own. :)
Also just curious as to what others are going to be building, seeing as a lot of the higher ranked people will probably set up the meta for cards, but as they are going to be building trap decks towards what is popular, what are the majority of people going to pick? Obviously it's a more complex version of rock paper scissors but I'm wondering what you guys plan to do.

YoshiEnVerde
07-15-2015, 10:30 PM
Ah, thank you for your assistance! I've been busy lately with work and haven't really had time to do much research on my own. :)
Also just curious as to what others are going to be building, seeing as a lot of the higher ranked people will probably set up the meta for cards, but as they are going to be building trap decks towards what is popular, what are the majority of people going to pick? Obviously it's a more complex version of rock paper scissors but I'm wondering what you guys plan to do.

This event actually spawns a couple or two of player tiers. And every one of those will probably have a different meta.
The lowest tier will prolly have a lot of Moe5 or Sexy5 decks, as they're the fastest and flashiest decks to build.
Then you'll have a middle low tier where you'll be able to fight pretty well without any SR in your deck.
The top tier or two will be a very hard place to be, with decks of 3 to 5 maxlvl SRs, where every player will have their own strategy, and a lot of trap-decking will be in play.

The top players from Guards will dominate there, between the WC prizes and the P2P event slayers: 3 of the top SED SRs were the Guards E-Gacha SRs (2x Sexy, 1x Babe).
That could mean a good 3xMoe deck could make a good opponent; but I don't think it'll be that simple really.

In my case, I hope I can get enough Rs and SRs max leveled to keep a rotating defense. I'm online almost 24/7, so I can react pretty well to failed defenses (both counterattacking, and changing my deck to avoid repetitive attacks)

Danex
07-16-2015, 09:41 AM
Personally, I expect to see a lot of trap decks out there. Also I think that meta game will (at some point) turns toward counter-picking anything the top-rank players choose.

Well, of course that tactics will change depending on each player's availability. Players with long AFK times will likely stick to trap decks or something like that, while more active players (with strong enough cards) will likely stick to offensive decks to get better results from their on-line times, only switching to traps when going AFK.

That's my guess based on what I've read so far.

KaAnor
07-16-2015, 11:28 AM
I think the same, because it's the first event of this type you'll see more random deck than any latter event of this type.
It's also due to the fact that not all peoples can get 5 SR (or R) to level max (or effective levels).

Personally I've choose the Moe deck (4 Moe + 1 Sexy) because the last event gave me 60 lvls for my Runa Kamiwano.
Her with both Kasumi and Hiyori Katagiri (who are some of the best Moe) give me a pretty good start.
I've choose to use a Sexy in attack because I have Chikusa Uno level 98 who is the best Sexy (for now). With that she can beat all the other Sexys and all the Babes, she is not good with Moe but the one I'll attack will be a Sexy deck or his counter version (5 Sexy or 3 Sexy and 2 Babe).
My last card will be a Moe in offense (because they don't need to be high level to be effective), and a Sexy in defence (because the one who will attack me will be, most of the time, a Babe deck).

The reason that you'll win a lot more in attack than in defence is because you can choose your target (of course) but also because you can reroll the assist card you've got from your friends. Most of the randomness of the fight will be due to this 2 helps card (the one you get from your friends and the one your adversary get from his).

All of this is cool, but it's all theoretical. When the event will be out we will know to what extent the other players have build decks and what is the most efficient.
For me, I play for fun so if my deck is efficient it's all cool and nice, but if it's not perfect, I don't mind. (well, if it's really really poor I'll mind it :D).

Tenhou
07-16-2015, 11:58 AM
So i read the whole first page once and for all, but i still don't get much about the event.

I understand that we make a deck of 5, and then fight another player who we select from a small pool given to us everytime we do a challenge.

Now what i don't get is, what purpose is there in all this? I know we beat opponents for rewards, but are there rewards for the player who defeated the most during the event or something? Is there any reason to actually defend yourself when you, according to the first post, don't lose ANYTHING on it?

Basically, please tell me why it is important for some to use trap decks and similar. I can partly understand this if it means that you get more rewards from winning when defending, but is there any other reason?

Kotono
07-16-2015, 12:58 PM
I'm sure there are ranking rewards. And winning in defense, as mentioned, supposedly gives a defense victory point. Not sure if there is a ranking or reward for number of successful defends.

KaAnor
07-16-2015, 01:30 PM
Basically for attack you need stamina : you need a 3 battle slot from the event exploration, whereas in defence it doesn't use stamina.
Attack give 1 to 5 Perot roller ticket depending on the adversary total SED and defence always gives 3.
Perot roller ticket is similar to a gacha, but for the event.

This event is considered in Japan as the friendliest one for beginner players. Cause you don't need to have high total SED but 5 card with 4000-6000 SED to have a pretty high win rate.

We don't understand everything especially because the event have change quite a few times and the JP wiki have still some data from theses past versions.
Like Kotono I think there will also be a ranking with for sure rewards.

Tenhou
07-16-2015, 02:21 PM
Interesting, so you basically want to be attacked as much as possible and successfully defend from it so you get tickets. Okay, thanks for explaining :D

Opalia24
07-16-2015, 03:46 PM
I read about the event and come up with this (Some thing might be wrong):

If you build a Moe deck you will try to attack Sexy players all the time and you will be attacked by Babe players almost all the time.

If you build a Sexy deck you will try to attack Babe players all the time and you will be attacked by Moe players almost all the time.

If you build a Babe deck you will try to attack Moe players all the time and you will be attacked by Sexy players almost all the time.

Moe decks with 5 strong Moe Cards will gernalely be the stronges Moe deck when attacking but very week in defence.
Moe decks with 3 strong Moe Cards + 2 Sexy cards be weeker in attack but strong in defence.
Moe decks with 4 strong Moe Cards + 1 is between the 2 other moe decks. This is a good deck if you dont want to change deck between each match.

If you attack a player with strongest defence (3-2) you should proberly go to strongest attack (5-0)
If you attack a player with medium defence (4-1) medium attack (4-1) should be enogth
If you attack a player with week defence (5-0) week attack (3-2) should be enogth
You cant see which of the 3 defence mode defender are using before attacking.

Only advantage of Moe is that you need need to level Moe girls up so much before getting high power levels.
So new players might have a small advantage by playing Moe.

Tenhou
07-16-2015, 04:28 PM
So basically having mainly sexy is the way to go if you are capable of having lvl 100 sexy ones? I have one lvl 100 sexy card already as well as a babe, with two moe and another babe sitting at 50-80. Furthermore i have like 30 lvl 5 wild cards plus a fair deal of other ones.

Danex
07-16-2015, 06:22 PM
In the second example deck (3 Moe + 2 Sexy), why choosing Sexy cards as filler? Assuming that an offensive Moe deck should be attacked by Sexy decks mostly, then using Sexy cards as filler won't add anything to that matchup. Shouldn't be better to fill with Babe cards instead?

Maybe I'm missing something, or maybe I didn't get the Moe v/s Babe v/s Sexy specific advantages, but If a Moe Deck attacks a full Babe deck, adding Sexy cards should give an advantage to the opponent deck. And if that same Moe deck gets attacked by a full Sexy deck, then having other Sexy cards would cause a match only based on lvl.
Filling the Moe deck with Babe cards wouldn't cause any advantage on the offensive, though, but at least won't give a disadvantage, and should give better chances when defending, too.

Please correct me if I'm missing something, I'm starting to get confused xD

xero
07-16-2015, 06:52 PM
It would seem that there are two goals in this event...
Win when attacking. This should be straightforward if you have at least three reasonably leveled cards with the same attribute.
Win when defending. This is substantially less straightforward, as its a mixture of getting players to attack you, and having a set of cards that is capable of winning despite the information the player has when choosing who to attack.

The information given... center card, rank, and attribute (moe, sexy, babe, none) is enough for a player who has leveled three cards of a single attribute sufficiently to only choose battles where they can win (unless no battle is available as a choice). So I'm really not sure what the best strategy for defending is... choosing a grouping without an attribute has the best chance of winning... but likewise seems like it would deter players from attacking you, which isn't desirable...

*shrug*

*edit*
Actually I made a mistake in reasoning there, you need a full set of 5 cards sufficiently leveled if you run into a *trap* deck, since in that case every you need to win all of the matchups where your cards have a strong matchup.

KaAnor
07-16-2015, 06:59 PM
A Moe defensive deck will be attack by Babe deck (Moes are strong against Sexys and weak against Babe).
When your card is strong against another it SED (seduction) will be threefold, so your card only need a third of its adversary SED to be able to win.

That's why I want to use 2 Sexy, even if I have 3 card that will be likely to lose the 2 Sexy will likely win + the bonus card from friends it mean I can win if I'm lucky xD

The base of a trap deck is to lure people with 3 card of a attribute (you need 3 to get an attribute on your "profile"), and then use 2 card of the attribute which will be strong against the one that the attacker will be most likely to have.

The reason why you want to be attacked is because you lose nothing if you actually lose the defensive fight.

EDIT : As far as I know, before fighting you can only see your adversary general attribute (Moe, Sexy, Babe or none) and not the actual cards.

YoshiEnVerde
07-16-2015, 07:15 PM
A Moe defensive deck will be attack by Babe deck (Moes are strong against Sexys and weak against Babe).
When your card is strong against another it SED (seduction) will be threefold, so your card only need a third of its adversary SED to be able to win.

That's why I want to use 2 Sexy, even if I have 3 card that will be likely to lose the 2 Sexy will likely win + the bonus card from friends it mean I can win if I'm lucky xD

The base of a trap deck is to lure people with 3 card of a attribute (you need 3 to get an attribute on your "profile"), and then use 2 card of the attribute which will be strong against the one that the attacker will be most likely to have.

The reason why you want to be attacked is because you lose nothing if you actually lose the defensive fight.

One extra detail for those that might miss the way a trap deck works:
The point is that you can get 3 win from people trying to snipe you...

Let's say you have a Sexy3/Babe2 trap deck.
When searching for opponents, somebody with a deck with Moe4+ will attack you, as you'll appear as a Sexy deck.
The lineups would be:
Moe vs Sexy
Moe vs Sexy
Moe vs Sexy
Moe vs Babe
Moe/Babe vs Babe
Giving a 3-1 result, that depending on the last card might become 4-1 or 3-2.
However, your first Sexy (and their last Moe) will be replaced by your helper's cards.

If, if, IF, you get a Babe/Moe help, and the opponent doesn't get a Sexy help, the pairings become:
Moe vs Babe/Moe
Moe vs Sexy
Moe vs Sexy
Moe/Babe vs Babe
Moe/Babe vs Babe
That's 2 wins for the opponent, and 3 up in the air. While it's a long chance, you can get a victory there.

And that's without taking into account a lot of extra tactics you can use to move the result to your favor a little bit.

xero
07-16-2015, 07:21 PM
Yeah I guess I haven't entirely digested the helper and its impact on all of this. There's also the subject of lineups being less than optimal for defense vulnerable due to having their deck set up for attacking.

YoshiEnVerde
07-16-2015, 07:35 PM
Yeah I guess I haven't entirely digested the helper and its impact on all of this. There's also the subject of lineups being less than optimal for defense vulnerable due to having their deck set up for attacking.

Exactly.

Also, take into account that cards don't line up by highest SED, but by deck order.
That means that, if you play agressively (login at least once an hour, load an attack deck, attack fast for 10 or less minutes, reload a defensive deck, rinse, repeat) you could easily leave your weakest card center, just to make sure you neutralize their best card (which will almost always be center) if you get the right helper; or just lose your worst one if you don't.

Just like that, you have tactics involved in the order you build your deck, the attributes you put in your deck, deck rotations, etc.
This is the kind of thing you can play with friends and enjoy; that can be also played in a semi-competitive teeth-grinding level

Danex
07-16-2015, 07:50 PM
Well, the role that a helper plays on this battle system improves the chances of lower level players of achieving some good wins, by adding that "random" factor to the battle itself. That makes sense with what has been said about this event being more newbie friendly.

Other than that, I think I'll go for trap decks when AFK, but I'm still not sure about what kind of offensive deck I'll try.

The only thing that keeps me confused (xD) is the specific advantage of each card type over the other.
On the first post it says that Moe is strong against Babe, and weak against Sexy.
But it has just been said that Moe is strong against Sexy and weak against Babe.

Knowing that is important because of the specific matchups of each type, specially trap decks, since the "trap" itself plays with those advantages in order to work.

So, I'm still confused xD

YoshiEnVerde
07-16-2015, 07:52 PM
Well, the role that a helper plays on this battle system improves the chances of lower level players of achieving some good wins, by adding that "random" factor to the battle itself. That makes sense with what has been said about this event being more newbie friendly.

Other than that, I think I'll go for trap decks when AFK, but I'm still not sure about what kind of offensive deck I'll try.

The only thing that keeps me confused (xD) is the specific advantage of each card type over the other.
On the first post it says that Moe is strong against Babe, and weak against Sexy.
But it has just been said that Moe is strong against Sexy and weak against Babe.

Knowing that is important because of the specific matchups of each type, specially trap decks, since the "trap" itself plays with those advantages in order to work.

So, I'm still confused xD

The rock/paper/scissors thing here works like:

Moe > Sexy > Babe > Moe

Opalia24
07-17-2015, 07:44 AM
Official mesage from Nutaku Games about event:

PeroPero Event Preview: "Coliseum"

In this upcoming player versus player event, choose your opponent and compete in 5 Vs 5 Battles. One friend's card will assist you in each battle, so make sure you’ve got strong friends!

Earn PeroColo Gacha Tickets by winning battles and use them to get new ladies, the higher the rank of your opponent, the more tickets you will receive.

In "Coliseum" you will be rewarded for daily wins, consecutive wins and overall wins.

Look for it next week in PeroPero :)

Link

https://www.facebook.com/nutakugames?fref=photo

So new event come next week - Most big updates come Monday so I am hope it start Monday morning :)
They show a picture of 5 girls so I think we will get 5 new girls(1X N, 2X R, 2X SR) to catch.

Zerana
07-17-2015, 08:54 AM
Five new girls, that's pretty good. ♥

I'm really looking forward to this event. Though I'm still unsure about which cards I should level up. lol. Especially since I only have enough SR wild cards to level a total of 5 girls. There is no way I'll have enough to make 2 full decks of SR cards.

Tenhou
07-17-2015, 09:02 AM
I went ahead and leveled my top girls, giving me one sexy, two babes and two moe. Sure, it will not have any typing, but i should be decently strong against everything but babe decks. If it comes down to it i'll try to level one more of another instead, but those were the cards i had at highest level already.

That said, i guess people might not be as keen on attacking a deck without any attribute? Since it could work both for and against them.

YoshiEnVerde
07-17-2015, 10:26 AM
Cards for the 5 girls in the Facebook announcement:

- - - Updated - - -

And, yes... They're all Babes

- - - Updated - - -

In order, from left to right:

Name: Asagi Muta
Lvl1 SED: 1,150
Lvl100 SED: 11,790

Name: Satoe Kukimoto
Lvl1 SED: 660
Lvl100 SED: 6,600

Name: Yukari Mitsushiro
Lvl1 SED: 1,190

Name: Ruriko Nishino
Lvl1 SED: 240
Lvl100 SED: 2,530

Name: Shiki Urawa
Lvl1 SED: 1,220
Lvl100 SED: 11,820

- - - Updated - - -

This means that:

None of the SR cards reach the top 3 Babe SED, but all of them enter the top 5 Babe SED (Kaori in 4th place, Yurika and Asagi tied in 5th), displacing two more non-event cards from that list.
Now, top 3 is non-event, non-event, e-gacha; while top 5 adds three e-reward.
The R card doesn't even make it into top 5 Babe SED list.
Top 3 remains as non-event x3; while top 5 continues with e-gacha and non-event.
The N card makes it into 4th place.
Top 3 remains as non-event x3; while top 5 is now e-reward, non-event.

As you can see, low-tier players can still play without the need of investing any money; while middle-tier players can make a very good attempt with minimal cons for not spending money.
However, if you're going to try for one of the top tiers (specially in the first few hundreds), not having spend money in e-gacha in the last event will hurt you a lot.

Of course, luck/RNG, and tactical thoughts will still be a great help here, and might let you net a good position; but money spenders will be at an advantage.

Lafate
07-20-2015, 07:59 AM
Hmm think you got the weak vs strong. Pretty sure Sexy is strong against Babe, Moe is strong against Sexy, and Babe is strong against Moe. At least for when I researched this game prior to it coming out. In fact it was a JP player that told me this fact.... Did they change it for our version or something?

*goes back to event description*

Yep.... You have it wrong in the guide.

Zerana
07-20-2015, 08:32 AM
Wow, gotta say that this event is a whole lot of fun. Really like how it only takes 2 focus as well.

My only issue is the same one that I have had for a while now..still don't know which cards to level up.

Oh, also glad that the cards from the last event are still around, but I wish some of the new cards could be obtained for free. So many new rare and SR cards only in the event box. *Sighs*

Tenhou
07-20-2015, 08:59 AM
I didn't know the event had started, had to refresh for it to tell me >.<

Regardless, gotten started and my deck flat out kills all moe decks so far :D

Got two of the best moe cards at max level, along with two babes and the best non-event sexy. Easily winning. Hope it keeps up. No luck on the box yet, though, 5-6 rolls and no N yet. Oh well.

Must say this event is a fair deal more fun, though. You can just use focus on other stuff and keep using your stamina on whatever you want. Lacking pero puddings, though. Gimme more!

Edit: I am amazed, people are actually fighting me despite not having any attribute :D
And damn you Xero interrupting my winning streak. Should have picked someone else -_-

chillinfar
07-20-2015, 09:16 AM
I'm only for the peronamin (3 sacks +2 half already wasted). No more money on the game for now, bt at least i got Airu in lvl 80 thanks to that (poor noobs)

Tenhou
07-20-2015, 09:41 AM
Finally got the N girl. She has to be one of my new favourites with her signs telling people what to do. "Pantsu mo nuide"
Talk about getting a weird job.

YoshiEnVerde
07-20-2015, 10:21 AM
I can't help but laugh at the new animation

- - - Updated - - -

Holy...!!
There's 9 new Rs and 9 new SRs?

Skulkraken
07-20-2015, 10:25 AM
I've got two R Babes (Airu and Yuri) maxed out, with the remaining slots filled up by lv50 SR Moes (Hiyori, Kasumi, and Rie). Been doing reasonably well so far.

Is there a way of figuring out what Rank my deck will show up as?

----

Ooh, there's a guaranteed SR Limited card if you can score 50 consecutive wins. I think I'll try farming easy fights for that first before going after higher-ranked people for event gacha tickets.

KaAnor
07-20-2015, 10:43 AM
The rank seems to be determined by your total SED and not your actual deck.

YoshiEnVerde
07-20-2015, 10:46 AM
I've got two R Babes (Airu and Yuri) maxed out, with the remaining slots filled up by lv50 SR Moes (Hiyori, Kasumi, and Rie). Been doing reasonably well so far.

Is there a way of figuring out what Rank my deck will show up as?

----

Ooh, there's a guaranteed SR Limited card if you can score 50 consecutive wins. I think I'll try farming easy fights for that first before going after higher-ranked people for event gacha tickets.

Your deck only defines what attribute you'll appear as: If you have 3 or more cards of the same attrib, that will be your attribute. If not, you'll have a blank attribute.
Your rank is defined by your total SED. The values are at the first post of this thread

- - - Updated - - -

Let's start building that nice table:
Pink Box:
1x Nishino Ruriko
3x Peronamin Half
3x Peropudding Half
4x N WC
4x N Gacha Ticket
5x 1k Pero

Skulkraken
07-20-2015, 10:51 AM
Totally didn't notice that part. >.< Thanks.

----

Okay, I'll start recording my gacha pulls, too.

Pink Box
1x Peronamin Half
1x Pero Pudding Half
1x 1000 Pero

YoshiEnVerde
07-20-2015, 10:56 AM
Totally didn't notice that part. >.< Thanks.

----

Okay, I'll start recording my gacha pulls, too.

Pink Box
1x Peronamin Half
1x Pero Pudding Half
1x 1000 Pero

Don't worry about recording the pulls themselves.
Boxes have a predetermined amount of each item, and it's all visible.

Once you get that Limited N card in the Pink Box, you'll be able to move to the Silver Box.
Repeat that for each box.
You can also restart your current box if you want to (Don't know why you'd want that in a Pink Box, but if you reach Gold/Platinum, it'll allow you to refill all limited cards if you got them fast)

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, I'll load all the reward and event cards later

Zerana
07-20-2015, 11:06 AM

Yeah, I really want that card, but that has got to be one of the hardest ones to get during this event. Anyone have any advice on how to get 50 wins easily?

Tenhou
07-20-2015, 11:37 AM
Yeah, I really want that card, but that has got to be one of the hardest ones to get during this event. Anyone have any advice on how to get 50 wins easily?

Well that'd probably be easiest by beating rank 5 people, you can even select what to face. Personally i have been beating rank 1 people and still manage to win, but am considering going for rank 5s just to get the 50 win reward and then continue. You will get less tickets but less chance to lose.

Wonder what my rank is in all honesty. I have around 10k SED but i keep beating up rank 1s that have 11-12k SED because i only attack moe decks :P

Seya
07-20-2015, 11:49 AM
do limited cards in the event gatcha have some superior multipliers to their SED? why it says "never lose in the coliseum again"?

Tenhou
07-20-2015, 11:51 AM
do limited cards in the event gatcha have some superior multipliers to their SED? why it says "never lose in the coliseum again"?

Most likely just their way of saying "these are great cards, come and get them!" but what would i know?

Also figured out that i am rank 3, since i get 3 tickets whenever someone loses to me. Could of course be wrong and it is rank 3s that challenge me, or it's just a standard.

Seya
07-20-2015, 11:52 AM
for defensive victory you always get 3 tickets no matter the rank

YoshiEnVerde
07-20-2015, 11:59 AM
Silver Box:

Pink Rewards:
5x Peronamin Half
5x Peropudding Half
7x N Gacha Ticket
7x N WC
7x 1k Pero
Silver Rewards:
1x Satoe Kukimoto
3x Peronamin
3x Peropudding
2x R Gacha Ticket
5x R WC
5x 3k Pero

Zerana
07-20-2015, 12:03 PM
Well that'd probably be easiest by beating rank 5 people, you can even select what to face. Personally i have been beating rank 1 people and still manage to win, but am considering going for rank 5s just to get the 50 win reward and then continue. You will get less tickets but less chance to lose.

Wonder what my rank is in all honesty. I have around 10k SED but i keep beating up rank 1s that have 11-12k SED because i only attack moe decks :P

Ahh, I see. I wasn't paying attention to rank and I've been going after Rank 1 people. Going to change that now.

Tenhou
07-20-2015, 12:19 PM
Actually, i have a better way to do this now. I keep going after the VERY SAME people everytime i battle. People seldom change their card lineup so i just keep refreshing until i get the few that i know i can win against :P

YoshiEnVerde
07-20-2015, 12:28 PM
Actually, i have a better way to do this now. I keep going after the VERY SAME people everytime i battle. People seldom change their card lineup so i just keep refreshing until i get the few that i know i can win against :P

While I'm doing the same, I'm currently fighting all Rank 1s, just to complete the gacha boxes as fast as possible.
If I see I'm not reaching Platinum by the last few days, or I complete that, I'll see to beating easy marks for the consecutive prizes

Xanthius
07-20-2015, 12:42 PM
Holy...!!
There's 9 new Rs and 9 new SRs?

Whoa, didn't even notice the new e-gacha box until you posted that. While its great to have the new additions, not liking this e-gacha exclusive trend for so many cards. Its not a "I want F2P to have access to the cards" or anything like that either, as I have been and plan to continue putting some $ into this game, but the functionality of the e-gacha is just such a rip-off for the price of the tickets...and I want some of those cards!!

Tenhou
07-20-2015, 12:59 PM
While I'm doing the same, I'm currently fighting all Rank 1s, just to complete the gacha boxes as fast as possible.
If I see I'm not reaching Platinum by the last few days, or I complete that, I'll see to beating easy marks for the consecutive prizes

Yeah i'm only fighting rank 1s as well. Have a few i know i can beat so why not keep beating them? :D

And yeah, screw the new event gachas -_-

Gonna aim for the 200 win streak and see how that goes!

Seya
07-20-2015, 01:22 PM
quite dangerous dont you think? if they change their decks just once your 200 streak will be over

ShadowMiku
07-20-2015, 01:27 PM

I did this until like win 10 and they switched up the cards on me... -_- Since I use Moe majority I pretty much have to guess where the weaknesses are. Win 10 he switched up so my Moes would lose... lol

I'd rather just go for the 50 win streak SR since it's guaranteed no matter what you do since you just farm the rank 5s and defense losses don't count towards the consecutive wins.

I tried just hitting rank 1s for the 5 gacha tickets, but I already knew that was a bad idea since rank 1s actually actively switch decks.

Kotono
07-20-2015, 01:28 PM
Hmm think you got the weak vs strong. Pretty sure Sexy is strong against Babe, Moe is strong against Sexy, and Babe is strong against Moe. At least for when I researched this game prior to it coming out. In fact it was a JP player that told me this fact.... Did they change it for our version or something?

*goes back to event description*

Yep.... You have it wrong in the guide.

Seems as though it is wrong, however, it was taken straight from the JP wiki. Maybe it just means this had been changed at some point? Oh well, I'll fix it.

Tenhou
07-20-2015, 01:53 PM
quite dangerous dont you think? if they change their decks just once your 200 streak will be over

Yeah, one happened to do so and i lost my streak. However, it is less dangerous than guessing if someone has good cards or not. I generally try to go for those that do not seem to have limited SRs and similar.

And if some others change their decks consistently i might just go for rank 5s instead later on. For now, i see no point in doing that, though :D

YoshiEnVerde
07-20-2015, 02:59 PM
So, new e-gacha cards are quite bothersome.

List of cards added with PeroColisseum 1:

Normal:

Ruriko Nishino
Acquire: PeroColo Gacha
Lvl100 SED: 2,530
Enters Top 3: No

Jun Kohno
Acquire: E-Gacha
Lvl100 SED: 2,510

Rare:

Saki Azuchi
Lvl1 SED: 600
Lvl100 SED: 6,290
Enters Top 3: 3rd Place

Kotone Nakanishi
Lvl1 SED: 590
Lvl100 SED: 6,150

Maria Nishiguchi
Lvl1 SED: 620
Lvl100 SED: 6,550

Aimi Nakahata
Lvl100 SED: 6,500

Ayu Furukawa
Lvl1 SED: 510
Lvl100 SED: 5,760

Matsuri Sato

Satoe Kukimoto

Yuna Soma
Acquire: Unknown
Lvl1 SED: 590
Lvl100 SED: 6,220

Eri Hiraga
Lvl1 SED: 620
Lvl100 SED: 6,170

Super Rare:

Moena Kawahara
Lvl1 SED: 1,270
Lvl100 SED: 10,960
Enters Top 3: 2nd Place

Chika Nagao
Lvl1 SED: 1,180
Lvl100 SED: 11,770

Misaki Soma
Lvl1 SED: 1,170
Lvl100 SED: 11,720

Sayuri Tsukino
Lvl100 SED: 11,750

Natsumi Isezaki
Lvl1 SED: 990
Lvl100 SED: 12,260

Shiki Urawa
Lvl1 SED: 1220
Lvl100 SED: 11,820

Asagi Muta
Acquire: 50 Consecutive Attack Wins
Lvl1 SED: 1150

Yukari Mitsushiro

Miho Osaka
Lvl1 SED: 1,140
Lvl100 SED: 13,020
Enters Top 3: 1st Place

As you can see:

Saki Azuchi becomes the 3rd best R Moe, so there's now an e-gacha card in there.
Miho Osaka becomes the best SR Sexy, removing one e-gacha from the top 3, and also becoming the most powerful card in the current meta.
Shiki Urawa becomes the 3rd best non e-gacha SR Babe, but isn't powerful enough (By only 10 SED) to displace Miyu Kisaki and turn the top 3 into all non-e.
Moena Kawahara becomes the 2nd best SR Moe, so there's now an e-gacha card in there.

What this boils down into is that now there's an e-gacha card in almost all top 3 sets.

There were 20 cards, so instead of adding theme here one by one, I added them to a ImgUrl album:
List of new cards (http://imgur.com/a/BPjXa)

- - - Updated - - -

It's actually quite safe.
You first have to find two or three that aren't constantly active. Then, you hit them as much as possible in the least amount of time.
As they're Rank 1, every win is a spin in the PeroColo Gacha, so you'll get lots of PeroPuddings and PeroPudding Halves to keep hitting them.
The most important streak first is the 50 one, which nets you the SR card.
If you manage the 100 stretch, you get 1~2 ExWCs.
The 200 stretch is for the E-Gacha ticket.

Tenhou
07-20-2015, 04:14 PM
The 200 stretch is for the E-Gacha ticket.

And i'll be damned if i don't get that ticket! :P

Will give me at least ONE try in that silly event thing, and i have reveal cards ready in case i am lucky. I might go for that 100 point first buy event gacha as well while at it, ain't a lot.

KaAnor
07-20-2015, 04:15 PM
My deck is working well so far got my first lose (forgot to switch to my attack deck ...) but I've already got the 50 win streak. The event is fun for now.
I'm targeting rank 1 players only so I guess the 200 win streak is not that hard to get in the event period.

YoshiEnVerde
07-20-2015, 04:38 PM
My deck is working well so far got my first lose (forgot to switch to my attack deck ...) but I've already got the 50 win streak. The event is fun for now.
I'm targeting rank 1 players only so I guess the 200 win streak is not that hard to get in the event period.

As long as you don't overstep your own rank, and you don't get over-ambitious, it's not that hard to keep a consecutive streak...

BTW:

Golden Box:

Pink Rewards:
12x Peronamin Half
12x Peropudding Half
22x N Gacha Ticket
22x N WC
22x 1k Pero
Silver Rewards:
7x Peronamin
7x Peropudding
2x R Gacha Ticket
12x R WC
15x 3k Pero
Gold Rewards:
1x Yukari Mitsushiro
8x SR WC1
5x SR WC3
3x SR WC5

Tenhou
07-20-2015, 04:45 PM
Can't claim it took long to get all the new free girls. Now all that's left is to farm tons of puddings, peronamins and R gacha tickets to feed Clit-chan!

YoshiEnVerde
07-20-2015, 05:11 PM
Can't claim it took long to get all the new free girls. Now all that's left is to farm tons of puddings, peronamins and R gacha tickets to feed Clit-chan!

As I said in the GHQ/BA/1-3 thread: I'm a guy with horrible luck in these kind of games... I actually had to clear the whole pink and silver boxes to get the cards. I'm praying I have better luck with the gold box.

Tenhou
07-20-2015, 05:28 PM
My pink and silver box luck were horrid too actually. But the two next boxes went fast with a tad of luck.

Anyone know who the girl in the background of every battle is? Doesn't seem she's a card yet. Hope she'll be.

CSocktaters
07-20-2015, 05:36 PM
As I said in the GHQ/BA/1-3 thread: I'm a guy with horrible luck in these kind of games... I actually had to clear the whole pink and silver boxes to get the cards. I'm praying I have better luck with the gold box.

At least you can throw luck out of the equation. :P Hope you are at least winning a ton. :)

chillinfar
07-20-2015, 05:42 PM

Pink box i got card at start, but with silver i cleaned almost all items without card (43/50)

And event gacha has poor rate too (i paid for one, don't try it unless you want 4 or more and u have card reveal).

P.S: 100 duels mofos!

Seya
07-20-2015, 06:02 PM
cleaned pink box out till last card lol what the hell, lucked out with a silver box by getting the card in ~10 spins or less i think, seems like im out of luck with gold box again lol. This is quite irrelevant tho, since i had an extremely lucky event gatcha, getting all cards in just 25~ tickets, skipping half of useless SR i already have, this is probably compensation for the previous one where i hit every card i had till the last one T_T

YoshiEnVerde
07-20-2015, 06:34 PM
Pink box i got card at start, but with silver i cleaned almost all items without card (43/50)

And event gacha has poor rate too (i paid for one, don't try it unless you want 4 or more and u have card reveal).

P.S: 100 duels mofos!

Congratz on the 100 streak.

- - - Updated - - -

So, I have my defence deck loaded, and I only get two defence victories in almost 45 minutes. I load my attack deck, and then reload the game after one victory (I had some graphical glitches), and I get 4 defence victories in less than 5 minutes.

- - - Updated - - -

YES!!!!
Got Yukari on my 3rd PeroColo Gacha!!
I had made all my calculations for this event on the chance I might reach Platinum Box by the second period. Reaching it pretty much on the first day? I'm overwhelmed at how well this went for me.

- - - Updated - - -

So, now, finally:

Platinum Box:

Pink Rewards:
1x Nishino Ruriko
24x Peronamin Half
24x Peropudding Half
34x N Gacha Ticket
34x N WC
34x 1k Pero
Silver Rewards:
1x Satoe Kukimoto
16x Peronamin
16x Peropudding
6x R Gacha Ticket
30x R WC
35x 3k Pero
Gold Rewards:
1x Yukari Mitsushiro
1x Shiki Urawa
15x SR WC1
12x SR WC3
10x SR WC5

Tenhou
07-20-2015, 06:43 PM
Someone changed their lineup on my 97th consecutive win -_-
Oh well, back to the beginning.

YoshiEnVerde
07-20-2015, 08:45 PM
My pink and silver box luck were horrid too actually. But the two next boxes went fast with a tad of luck.

Anyone know who the girl in the background of every battle is? Doesn't seem she's a card yet. Hope she'll be.

The gal in the back is Sara Morino. Her card's a R Babe, and that image is the previous to last image level up.

She was the 2nd place reward for an event called "Peropero Princess"; the 8th Peropero Princess to be exact.
Basically, starting with the 11th PeroColiseum, a mini-event starts that runs along the Coliseum.
When you build your deck, you're asked to choose one of three princesses (one per each attribute).
Then, during the Coliseum, every battle you fight will give or take points from your princess' team score:
If you win:

5-0: 5pts
4-1: 4pts
3-2: 3pts

If you lose:

2-3: -1pts
1-4: -2pts
0-5: -3pts

Also, the teams that are losing will gain extra points (2nd place will get double points, 2rd will get triple) every once in a while.

At the end of the Coliseum, all team scores will be divided by the amount of players in each team (basically, they'll average the points gain).
Every member of the team with more points wins the SR card, the second team the R card, and the last team the N card.

ShadowMiku
07-20-2015, 11:10 PM
I wish there was a way to figure out who attacked you and what deck they used against you. I wonder who does since I make the rookie mistake of not changing my majority moe deck and somehow they lose. Only way to lose against that is to have weaker moe, have majority sexiness, INSANELY weak babes, or have the Help card decide the tiebreaker in which I usually win there since I have strong friends who have amazing cards when I need them. Now that I look at it it's not entirely easy to win but if you have all moe, well you know the formula, just have a stronger deck. lol. I mean I'm not complaining, it's a free win and I didn't even have to change decks but it's kind of surprising.

Kotono
07-20-2015, 11:38 PM
The top winning players all have massive amounts of defensive wins. I can't help but wonder if they are just attacking themselves with a bunch of alts...

Soullessness
07-20-2015, 11:41 PM
200 Battlestreak complete hallefuckinglujah lol

Seya
07-21-2015, 12:42 AM
The top winning players all have massive amounts of defensive wins. I can't help but wonder if they are just attacking themselves with a bunch of alts...

yep thats what they are doing and it should be bannable offence tbh

Unregistered
07-21-2015, 12:55 AM

+1 although sure they would find some lame loophole....

Opalia24
07-21-2015, 12:59 AM
Players should not be able to see name of who they attack - It can be abbused to:
1) Make tons of weak attack against you main account with alt accounts
2) Give a 2nd accound 5 N girls setup so you win 100% of the times when attacking you alt.
3) Ask a friend if he could setup one of his alt. with 5 N-girls so you not need to attacking you own account but still get 100% wins and 5 tickets each time.

I am not doning any of thise but I am cetain some players do this.

I also think that each player should only be able to attack each othe player once per day.

Tenhou
07-21-2015, 03:33 AM
Always nice to wake up and see that 20ish players have lost against you.

The defense count on the top players seems high indeed.

That said, Opalia24, while i'm not using alt accounts or similar, i do constantly attack the same players over and over. It is the least risky way to get a continuing winning streak without lowering myself to rank 5 players.

Unregistered
07-21-2015, 09:53 AM
after got all cards, i really dont know what to do, its getting boring...

ShadowMiku
07-21-2015, 09:54 AM
Players should not be able to see name of who they attack - It can be abbused to:
1) Make tons of weak attack against you main account with alt accounts
2) Give a 2nd accound 5 N girls setup so you win 100% of the times when attacking you alt.
3) Ask a friend if he could setup one of his alt. with 5 N-girls so you not need to attacking you own account but still get 100% wins and 5 tickets each time.

I am not doning any of thise but I am cetain some players do this.

I also think that each player should only be able to attack each othe player once per day.

Okay, I guess asking for that would be a little too detrimental to how rankings are really earned. I would want to at least have a W/L defense ratio, but you're only allowed to see your own? Only 20 people have attacked me and lost. But is that only 20 people or have 50 attacked me and won? At least then I could know to fix my deck to avoid feeding losses to others. Plus I could figure out what rank I am in because I am damn sure I'm not in rank 1 by the way my deck looks, my SED and what rank I'm attacking. lol

Yeah I do the same thing that Tenhou does. I just find rank 5s that are sexy majority and farm them. Just until I get the eGacha. I'm on win 89 though so it might take a while. After that I plan to hit rank 1s for the SR because the only bad side to farming rank 5s is it takes so long to get the cards you want in the gacha.

I agree also with Tenhou on a less risky way to get a win streak started. It may seem unfair and a little evil to do that to rank 5s, especially the way I see the Pero Pero staff wanted to go with this (Each rank faces 1 minus their own rank and vice versa) because having a rank 1 face a rank 5 is completely unfair, but if you plan to stop once you get the egacha, I guess this is a way to prep you for your own rank. You have to build yourself up against people who use gold and have the egacha already so why not take the safe route to get it? I'm not saying it's the best thing and maybe there are easier, nicer ways of doing this but at least take advantage of it. If it's to win and help you and your friends in the future isn't that more important then destroying rank 5s? lol

Also to add on to the discussion about the boxes, I had to knock out all of its contents to get the Silver box done while in the pink box I needed to claim half of the contents to get it. Let's see what gold box has in store for me because I'm not too excited to get 249 items before I get the SR..

Danex
07-21-2015, 11:06 AM
Totally agree with the W/L defense ratio. That would help a lot when deciding changes to our decks. We need some kind of parameter to evaluate if our defense decks are working or not.
I have very few defensive victories too, but I can't really tell if I'm just not being targeted or what.

I haven't tried the boxes yet so I can't join that discussion for now xD

YoshiEnVerde
07-21-2015, 11:31 AM
Seeing as losing doesn't count for anything in this event (at least not yet... wait until PeroPrincess starts), you're not really doing anything to those poor rank fivers.
Specially with no W/L ratio being displayed to show them how bad they're being hit.

Once PeroPrincess starts things will be different on this, mainly because losing a battle will substract points. Then you'd be decimating the poor guys.

ShadowMiku
07-21-2015, 11:35 AM
Yeah, I could see how it'd be bad for rank fivers to have a W/L display how bad they are doing. I guess you could argue whether it being implemented would benefit all of us since it has a pro and con. Us rank 1s-3s being the pro (Being able to enhance our deck if we see multiple losses which = not working, therefore giving us more Coliseum tickets) and rank 4 and 5s having the con (They can see about 100 losses so they switch up decks to stop it or try harder to demolish our streak) but you have to wonder what these guys can do, because as stated before on this thread about the stats each card type has and how strong each is to the other, all they could do is switch around the deck or put all of their SRs in, and even then our SRs would be stronger. So I guess the only thing bad about this is crushing their hearts by showing them how bad they're doing? lol. I mean yeah losing doesn't count, but wouldn't seeing a W/L ratio of 0.01 just make you want to give up on this event and PvP style events in general? Just depends on the person, since I had an experience like this on a game called Valkyrie Crusade and all I could do is sit there and let it happen since lvl 100s vs lvl 10s is ludicrous to revenge.

Which brings up another point about battle history: If anything there should definitely not be a history, unless the staff talked about this farming being a possibility. Which brings up the whole "only attacking a certain person once a day" point that Opalia brought up. Valid points. We're trying to make sure these events are fun and well done, so feel free to chime in anyone who disagrees or agrees with this, because I was thinking about this for a few hours now and thought "Well other games have this type of style, why not us"?

Overall I guess it wouldn't work to put it in since it would enhance us at the top of the food chain so to speak and would make the lower tiers look even more weak and defeated. It would definitely help the discussion hearing an opinion from a lower tier player so we can figure out whether this COULD be a nice idea or not. All I want it for is to see if I'm a target which looks like I'm not compared to most since I've only been attacked 20 times(?) and won. lol

chillinfar
07-21-2015, 11:51 AM

Funny fact. When i got billing issues with Epoch (i can't untie Safety Pay option), they suggested me to create alts and STFU instead of feeding my main account with real money.

Thanks billing support, you are promoving cheats.

P.S: Streak stopped in 216 wins (mistake with S card)

Zerana
07-21-2015, 12:35 PM

I would really love to know as well. She is very sexy. ♥

200 Battlestreak complete hallefuckinglujah lol

Woo, congrats. I just reached 101. 99 more wins to go. *Sighs*

Seeing as losing doesn't count for anything in this event (at least not yet... wait until PeroPrincess starts), you're not really doing anything to those poor rank fivers.
Specially with no W/L ratio being displayed to show them how bad they're being hit.

Once PeroPrincess starts things will be different on this, mainly because losing a battle will substract points. Then you'd be decimating the poor guys.

Truthfully I've been hitting the rank 5 players a lot, and even attacking the same ones over again just so I can get a 200 win streak. Really want that free E ticket and hopefully get a limited card. After that happens I'll be focusing on tickets. Already at the last box luckily.

I do feel bad about attacking them, but thankfully it doesn't 'harm' them if they are attacked. That said..in PVP type of events like this it's only natural to attack those weaker than you are. It's just the nature of things. I'm sure the top players are doing the exact same thing.

ShadowMiku
07-21-2015, 12:35 PM
LOL I just got Yukari on my 3rd roll of the gold box.

Just so you know, if you ever get a step-up, no matter how much you get (I mean seriously, there's only 1 SR, no rares) have a card reveal ready!

I thought you wouldn't get one since the rare didn't have one. In the normal gachas a rare has a step up, especially in the story.

Didn't check the OP. My bad! I guess just ignore the attachments? lol

Attached it thinking we didn't know what the box had. Anyway, last 35 is 3,000 Pero.

YoshiEnVerde
07-21-2015, 01:10 PM
I would really love to know as well. She is very sexy. ♥

Answered that back in page 8 ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I could see how it'd be bad for rank fivers to have a W/L display how bad they are doing. I guess you could argue whether it being implemented would benefit all of us since it has a pro and con. Us rank 1s-3s being the pro (Being able to enhance our deck if we see multiple losses which = not working, therefore giving us more Coliseum tickets) and rank 4 and 5s having the con (They can see about 100 losses so they switch up decks to stop it or try harder to demolish our streak) but you have to wonder what these guys can do, because as stated before on this thread about the stats each card type has and how strong each is to the other, all they could do is switch around the deck or put all of their SRs in, and even then our SRs would be stronger. So I guess the only thing bad about this is crushing their hearts by showing them how bad they're doing? lol. I mean yeah losing doesn't count, but wouldn't seeing a W/L ratio of 0.01 just make you want to give up on this event and PvP style events in general? Just depends on the person, since I had an experience like this on a game called Valkyrie Crusade and all I could do is sit there and let it happen since lvl 100s vs lvl 10s is ludicrous to revenge.

Which brings up another point about battle history: If anything there should definitely not be a history, unless the staff talked about this farming being a possibility. Which brings up the whole "only attacking a certain person once a day" point that Opalia brought up. Valid points. We're trying to make sure these events are fun and well done, so feel free to chime in anyone who disagrees or agrees with this, because I was thinking about this for a few hours now and thought "Well other games have this type of style, why not us"?

Overall I guess it wouldn't work to put it in since it would enhance us at the top of the food chain so to speak and would make the lower tiers look even more weak and defeated. It would definitely help the discussion hearing an opinion from a lower tier player so we can figure out whether this COULD be a nice idea or not. All I want it for is to see if I'm a target which looks like I'm not compared to most since I've only been attacked 20 times(?) and won. lol

Most cellphone card games usually don't allow you to refresh your opponent's list with impunity. Either that, or they have a way of limiting you on that side.

For example, you have to click a "Fing Opponents" button to get to the list of opponents, and it gets the 2 focus substracted on entering.
Then, you have a set amount of refreshes allowed (Say 5, for this example's purpose).
Any time you refresh the list, or you change the rank, you get one refresh counter removed.

That way, you limit how much an alt can search for their main account.

Another thing that can be done is to substract the 2 focus on entering the battle panel, and not when starting the battle.
That way, you can't do the whole enter/exit loop until my helper is the best.
Or they can stop showing what your helper will be, just rely on the randomness (your opponent is forced to, after all).

In the end, the best solution would be for Nutaku admins to check on these events.
Anybody with two braincells to rub together can see that the top 20 players are cheating the game with alts. Either that, or paying someone to attack them constantly.
It's not that hard to comb through the system's records on attacks performed on their accounts, and see if there are any anomalies (like three accounts doing 200 contiguous attacks on that player, in spite of always losing like 60k vs 2k :P. Een going so far as to consume 50 Pero Puddings each to do so).

Of course, just adding up how much money people like Sanae must have spent to do that (and just realizing that they'll need to triple that, at the very least, if they intend to stay in the top 20) shows you how much Nutaku is going to prosecute them for this:
With three alts, attacking for four hours a day each, you get 3alts x 4hs x 12focus / 2cost = 72atks.
To be able to reach those 1.2k defenses (and giving them a nice 200def from real opponents, which is large number), they'd need to buy enough foucs for the missing 928atks. That's 309 puddings. At 3.5k pts for 50u, and knowing points cost $1 for 100pts (meaning 50 puddings cost $35), we get around $216 for them.
So, we know they're throwing around $220 each every day on this event. That's almost $1500 each for the whole thing. Do you really think Nutaku is going to tell them "Stop spending your money on us"?

Seya
07-21-2015, 02:23 PM
So, we know they're throwing around $220 each every day on this event. That's almost $1500 each for the whole thing. Do you really think Nutaku is going to tell them "Stop spending your money on us"?

lol, exactly, as long as you're a paying player you can do what ever the hell you want, they're not banning like 5% of their income. I would probably do alt account thing myself, but i just cant be bothered, takes too much time

Zerana
07-21-2015, 04:19 PM
Well, the top players certainly aren't spending that kind of money just to get the rewards for being in the top 20. It's far cheaper to just buy those items than spending that much on the event. Unless I've missed it somewhere, multiple accounts don't seem to be against the rules so if they have the time and money to do all that I don't see Nutaku stopping them.

Seya
07-21-2015, 04:39 PM
Well, the top players certainly aren't spending that kind of money just to get the rewards for being in the top 20. It's far cheaper to just buy those items than spending that much on the event. Unless I've missed it somewhere, multiple accounts don't seem to be against the rules so if they have the time and money to do all that I don't see Nutaku stopping them.

last event had similar rewards yet it didnt stop people spending 1k+ on puddings. Yep everyone can use alts if they have the time and are willing to bother with it so there is nothing to complain about really

ShadowMiku
07-21-2015, 04:52 PM
Eh, just realized that I'm still doing decent on this event and did decent on the last event. As long as I'm not shut out of the 1-1000s..

Yeah there really is nothing to complain about. You're right. lol I'm growing whether they pay or not. At least Nutaku is earning a lot from this too.

chillinfar
07-21-2015, 05:30 PM

Just $5 and i'm 27-30 on chart (i wasted $20 on peronamin before event, but i was bad balanced). The idea with cash is buying pudding and trolling some kind of cards (Moe in my case). In the other hand, event gachas are a waste of money.

with that boost + coliseum gacha i got the 200 killstreak in less than 2 days (well, someone got that before me).

FYI: I got a similar* tactic during elite guard event (without cash that time), taking some low level contacts instead of my own targets (pos. 359 in support ranking), using event rolls to take resources (just 3 stamina)

Tenhou
07-21-2015, 05:54 PM
No cash used and i'm at rank 35 already. Not gotten the kill streak yet, though. Always some asshat that changes his lineup somewhere at 100 wins -_-

chillinfar
07-21-2015, 06:03 PM
How to boost, that's the point. I noticed that a lot of people was reading the first post about card types, that means a pretty weak point for my deck, but i have a bad def deck instead because i wanted to fap with cards (and 2 of them are traps O_O).

Tenhou
07-21-2015, 06:06 PM
Traps? :P

I'm running a 2moe 2babe 1sexy deck and it has served me well so far. Got the strongest moe and one of the strongest sexy so i generally do not lose if i meet the same type. Sitting here with a notepad writing down the ones that i can beat, along with what they have (in case someone has something i can almost lose to i will put them under risky and not challenge them. Pure moe decks are my favs to attack).

YoshiEnVerde
07-21-2015, 06:15 PM
Traps? :P

I'm running a 2moe 2babe 1sexy deck and it has served me well so far. Got the strongest moe and one of the strongest sexy so i generally do not lose if i meet the same type. Sitting here with a notepad writing down the ones that i can beat, along with what they have (in case someone has something i can almost lose to i will put them under risky and not challenge them. Pure moe decks are my favs to attack).

I'm running a 3sexy 2 babe deck myself.
And I'm doing the same with my opponents, only I'm using Sublime Text in the PC :P... Name, Deck composition, what helper I need to get a 4-1 or 5-0 victory...
And the deck itself is a trap deck, so I don't bother changing it while attacking (which I agressively do every 20~30 minutes). I only set a better defense deck when I know I will be AFK for more than an hour.

The deck is not even full SR (One of them is an R), but I admit all of them are maxed.

- - - Updated - - -

No cash used and i'm at rank 35 already. Not gotten the kill streak yet, though. Always some asshat that changes his lineup somewhere at 100 wins -_-

Congratz on that! I'm battling it out at the lower limit of the top100 myself, and I have a good feeling I might be able to push to at least top75

Tenhou
07-21-2015, 06:19 PM
Notepad obviously means the one that comes as standard in most computers though, not a paper one :D

And the reason i really am at the rank i am, is because of a ton of people losing to me. Still having no idea why so many challenge me.

YoshiEnVerde
07-21-2015, 06:22 PM

It's not so much a matter of this being against the rules, as it's against any kind of competitive fair play. If you're throwing hundreds of dollars into this to get a top place, you can as easily just use your own account instead of laming the game with an alt.
We're talking about players that most probably have enough maxed SRs to build one of each possible deck, so I don't see how they could lose any kind of Rank3 fight (or even Rank4) with just a little work.
This is pretty much taking the easy way out, by grabbing an alt with a 5x Lvl1 N deck and just using all that money to make it attack hundreds of consecutive times their main account to get the atk count.

Once again, it's not a cry of cheating, as much as the bad aftertaste of a local league team in some undefined sport arranging a friendy match with a mayor league team, and then entering the stadium to find out they brought their $300mil profesional team to play against your $20k amateur one, instead of some reserve team (as is usually done for this kind of match up)

CSocktaters
07-21-2015, 07:10 PM
I was able to attack you Yoshi, and with your help too! :P I just kinda found it funny that you can attack people in your friend list and get them to assist in the battle at the same time. Wasn't able to get a screenshot of it though.

YoshiEnVerde
07-21-2015, 07:25 PM
I was able to attack you Yoshi, and with your help too! :P I just kinda found it funny that you can attack people in your friend list and get them to assist in the battle at the same time. Wasn't able to get a screenshot of it though.

Hahahahaha, that would have been funny to see.
I've seen a few of us pass in my refreshing of the opponent list, even attacked one or two of my own friendlisted players.

Tenhou
07-21-2015, 07:40 PM
Seen a fair deal too, but not really attacking anyone at the moment since i have a fair list of others to attack that are safe. Going to stop for today, ended up on rank 20.

Hope they add new N cards soon, i have like 100 N wilds by now and all N cards maxed. Will have to use trading post in the future i guess.

xero
07-21-2015, 07:45 PM
27 Peronanim and 24 Peronanim Halves already, i'm never going to work through these 1 stamina at a time...

Skulkraken
07-21-2015, 08:05 PM
Yay, got the Limited SR!

Now I can stop farming wins off of rank 4s and start going after those tickets instead.

...For some reason, I don't seem to be getting attacked much.

Xanthius
07-21-2015, 09:19 PM
So, despite my bitching and moaning about the e-gacha, I broke down and nabbed the 5+1+reveal pack. Not needing to spend money on puddings or anything else for this event, I got over my bitterness of it screwing me over during the Elite Guards and decided that's where my contribution for this event would go.

I forgot who mentioned earlier having great luck getting all the limited cards fast (couldn't seem to find the post), but I was graced with a similar outcome. 6 pulls and 6 new cards, 4 rares and 2 SRs :eek: Didn't get my Natsumi Isezaki, but after that haul I'm definitely not going to be mad about that! All of them were new girls from this event too...I'll just resign myself knowing the SRs from the Elite Guards want no part of me :p Bah, and here I was prepared to have a bad outcome again and be done with the e-gacha forever...now the temptation will forever remain.

On another note, seems like several of the new girls have profession descriptions longer than the allotted space, but just cut-off without being able to scroll down and read the rest. Of the all accessible girls Satoe Kukimoto's does. From the e-gacha girls I nabbed Misaki Soma, Kotone Nakanishi and Maria Nishiguchi's cut off as well.

CSocktaters
07-21-2015, 09:52 PM
Hahahahaha, that would have been funny to see.
I've seen a few of us pass in my refreshing of the opponent list, even attacked one or two of my own friendlisted players.

79 Thanks for your help on 6! XD

YoshiEnVerde
07-21-2015, 10:57 PM
79 Thanks for your help on 6! XD

You're welcome. For a more crushing victory, you should swap first and last places :p

Danex
07-21-2015, 11:03 PM
LOL, Yoshiception.

Btw, just started to try the boxes, so I'm, going to add my results on the pink box, to help with the data collection for the first post :3

Attempt/Item
#1 (http://harem-battle.club/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1) / Peronamin x 1000
#2 (http://harem-battle.club/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2) / Peronamin half
#3 (http://harem-battle.club/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=3) / Peronamin x 1000
#4 (http://harem-battle.club/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=4) / Peronamin half
#5 (http://harem-battle.club/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=5) / N wild card
#6 (http://harem-battle.club/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=6) / N gacha ticket
#7 (http://harem-battle.club/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=7) / N wild card (first sighting of limmed N)
#8 (http://harem-battle.club/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=8) / Peronamin half
#9 (http://harem-battle.club/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=9) / Pero x 1000
#1 (http://harem-battle.club/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1) 0/ Limmed N

Pink box summary: 10 attempts, pero x 1000 three times, peronamin half three times, N wild card two times, n gacha ticket once, limmed N once (lol)

I'll gather some more tickets and try the silver box later.

ChibiKika
07-21-2015, 11:04 PM
So 2 days into the event and it seems at least on the surface everyone's more or less been able to enjoy it (other than maybe some players in Tier/Rank 4 and 5 who probably don't get many defensive wins and can't get many offensive wins either due to a less than stellar battle hand.

Both days I've come home from work to find that I got 15-20 defensive wins and with it some free spins on the Coliseum Gacha so I'm not complaining because hey, I'm all for free stuff. Admittedly though, I will start to get worried once it nears the end of the week and I'm still missing the Gold and/or the Plat box SR Girls.

While we're on that subject, here's my input as a moderate paying player on this particular event:

Much like the last event, rankings aren't exactly all that important, unless you have some really oddball reason for needing all those SR/Ex Wild Cards and Card Reveals (that probably won't help make up for however much gold you burned just trying to make it to that rank).

Highest priority in this event, storyline, and other events, is the classic PeroPero Trainer road (Gotta Catch 'em all~...only instead of capturing them in balls, they play with your balls~) You should prioritize simply getting all the Event-specific N/R/SR girl cards and once that's covered, you generally spend the rest of the event just helping yourself to the extra consumables that come your way.

For this latest release, there are girls to collect in 3 places:
1. Event Gacha: 1 N, 6 R, 5 SR
2. Coliseum Gacha: 1 N, 1 R, 2 SR
3. Coliseum Win Streak Rewards (Go Streakiiiin~): 1 SR
Event Gacha is dependent on how many gacha tickets you are willing to buy and how many Card Reveals you are willing to supplement. Coliseum Gachas are a mix of luck and how many Coliseum Tickets you can amass.
Colisum Win Streak, you need to win 50 times in a row, regardless of difficulty. I'd recommend you play it safe and attack 3 Ranks below your own for safety measure until you hit the streak and then go back to your own tier (or not)

Haven't gotten much time to play but so far I've made it to a 40 win streak and once it hits 50, I'll fall back to Rank 3, consider Rank 2 (According to my total SED I'm in 1)

Well, take it with a grain of salt.

On a different note, I am lightly bothered by the newly updated cards list. According to the List I am still missing:

Shizuka Makino
Yukari Mitsushiro
Miho Osaka
Shiki Urawa
Asagi Muta
Meiko Kise

Shizuka Makino is from the Daily Login, I'll have her in less than a week. Yukari Mitsushiro and Shiki Urawa are in the Coliseum Gold and Plat Boxes respectively. Asagi Muta is the 50 Streak Prize and Meiko Kise has been MIA since the start of this game, I can live with her not being in my deck seeing as she is currently the PPS equivalent to Unobtainium.

So who/where the hell is Miho Osaka (from the pixellated picture, looks like a girl in an apron touching herself)?

Edit: Another Distressing Note:

Uh, apparently the coliseum gold gacha box (and probably plat too) can fool you with the step ups. SR Wild Cards carry the same signature as the limited SR so at the very least be ready for possible disappointment when you see that 5-step up bit and use your card reveals.

Opalia24
07-21-2015, 11:12 PM
I don't think top players use alt to attack them self. We are more then 9000 players in this event. To find yourself amongst 1000 other players would take 5-10 min.
Top players get 30-60 defensive wins per hour an average so unless they have hired 10 people to attack them 24/7 they would not get so many kills per hour.

What is going on is this - Most weak players play Moe (guides advised them to do so). So the top players all play Sexy trap deck and the weak players fall for the traps all the time. A poor Moe deck almost always loose to a perfect Sexy trap deck.
Some players migth also want to see what deck the top players are using to copy them - So they find and attack the top players...

If a player have a good offensive deck and know how to use it the player would have almost 100% win chance. I got 120 wins in a row vs. random rank 1 Moe decks when attacking.

M>S>B>M>S>B

YoshiEnVerde
07-21-2015, 11:44 PM
So, despite my bitching and moaning about the e-gacha, I broke down and nabbed the 5+1+reveal pack. Not needing to spend money on puddings or anything else for this event, I got over my bitterness of it screwing me over during the Elite Guards and decided that's where my contribution for this event would go.

I forgot who mentioned earlier having great luck getting all the limited cards fast (couldn't seem to find the post), but I was graced with a similar outcome. 6 pulls and 6 new cards, 4 rares and 2 SRs :eek: Didn't get my Natsumi Isezaki, but after that haul I'm definitely not going to be mad about that! All of them were new girls from this event too...I'll just resign myself knowing the SRs from the Elite Guards want no part of me :p Bah, and here I was prepared to have a bad outcome again and be done with the e-gacha forever...now the temptation will forever remain.

On another note, seems like several of the new girls have profession descriptions longer than the allotted space, but just cut-off without being able to scroll down and read the rest. Of the all accessible girls Satoe Kukimoto's does. From the e-gacha girls I nabbed Misaki Soma, Kotone Nakanishi and Maria Nishiguchi's cut off as well.

The amount of e-gacha exclusive cards right now is high enough that at least one or two of every ticket draw should be a new card

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think top players use alt to attack them self. We are more then 9000 players in this event. To find yourself amongst 1000 other players would take 5-10 min.
Top players get 30-60 defensive wins per hour an average so unless they have hired 10 people to attack them 24/7 they would not get so many kills per hour.

What is going on is this - Most weak players play Moe (guides advised them to do so). So the top players all play Sexy trap deck and the weak players fall for the traps all the time. A poor Moe deck almost always loose to a perfect Sexy trap deck.
Some players migth also want to see what deck the top players are using to copy them - So they find and attack the top players...

If a player have a good offensive deck and know how to use it the player would have almost 100% win chance. I got 120 wins in a row vs. random rank 1 Moe decks when attacking.

M>S>B>M>S>B

I would agree with that, if it weren't for their getting 700 def wins per day. That's statistically imposible. It would mean that at least 10% of the player every day just keep attacking the top 10 players as if praying that this time it will work? How did the top 2 players get 300 def wins in the last 6hs? Heck, player No1 (Harl) just raised their count by 150 def wins in the last 3hs...
BTW, you forget that those nifty 9k players are divided in 20 different slots, according to rank and attribute, leaving around 500 per slot.

I can confirm, having checked with an alt, that you can find your main account by refreshing between 5 and 15 times, at least 90% of the time (I have had two times I tried to find my main account and it took over 40 tries, and at least half a dozen that I got in less than 3 refreshes).
As an average, I can find my main account from an alt three times before I recover 1 focus point. That's less than 5 minutes for all three searches.
This actually is easier for very high accounts (like all rank1 are), because over two thirds the players will actually be in ranks 5 to 3.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you truly believe that rank5 players are attacking rank1 players just because?

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, current player count participating in the event is at 9240

Opalia24
07-22-2015, 12:03 AM
Most players play Moe and they attack Sexy decks all the time.

Example: (I dont really know how many who play which tyoe)
Moe 7000 players
Sexy 700 players
Babe 700 players
No-type 700 players
Total 9100 players.

If all players are active and attack 3 times per hour, we would get:
Attacks on Sexy per hour: 7000*3/700= 30 attacks per hour. (Moe attacks Sexy)
Attacks on Babe per hour: 700*3/700= 3 attacks per hour. (Sexy attacks Babe)
Attacks on Moe per hour: 700*3/7000= 0.3 attacks per hour. (Babe attaks Moe)

This is just a theory but it fit with what I can observe.

Maybe a top player with a Sexy deck that win 100% can get like 500 wins per day + 200 from players who attack to see his deck.
Still I agree it is hard to beleave.

YoshiEnVerde
07-22-2015, 12:25 AM
Most players play Moe and they attack Sexy decks all the time.

Example: (I dont really know how many who play which tyoe)
Moe 7000 players
Sexy 700 players
Babe 700 players
No-type 700 players
Total 9100 players.

If all players are active and attack 3 times per hour, we would get:
Attacks on Sexy per hour: 7000*3/700= 30 attacks per hour. (Moe attacks Sexy)
Attacks on Babe per hour: 700*3/700= 3 attacks per hour. (Sexy attacks Babe)
Attacks on Moe per hour: 700*3/7000= 0.3 attacks per hour. (Babe attaks Moe)

This is just a theory but it fit with what I can observe.

Maybe a top player with a Sexy deck that win 100% can get like 500 wins per day + 200 from players who attack to see his deck.
Still I agree it is hard to beleave.

The problem is that you believe that the 2k+ 5rankers with Moe decks are wasting all their attacks on 1rankers with Sexy decks just because they have some mental disability that won't allow them to realize they've spend the last 48hs without sleep attacking the same 10 people that they can never defeat

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not saying all their wins are lamed ones. I do agree that something between 10% and 30% of their wins could be from legitimate wins.
But I just can believe that, if we were to split all the players in almost equal sizes (I'll make each rank smaller than the previous one, and agree that there will be more Moe decks in the first two ranks):
Rank5: 3300 - Moe 1200, Babe 800, Sexy 700, None 600
Rank4: 2200 - Moe 800, Babe 600, Sexy 400, None 400
Rank3: 1700 - Moe 400, Babe 500, Sexy 500, None 300
Rank2: 1300 - Moe 300, Babe 400, Sexy 400, None 200
Rank1: 800 - Moe 150, Babe 200, Sexy 300, None 150

If we had numbers like that, you're telling me that the first day, around 1/5th of all Moe attacks from ranks 4 and 5 were directed against the same 10 people? Again, and again?
Or, if we want to pass the blame regardless of the attribs and ranks, that every single player in this event attacked one of the top 10 players at least once?

Kotono
07-22-2015, 02:17 AM
LOL, Yoshiception.

Btw, just started to try the boxes, so I'm, going to add my results on the pink box, to help with the data collection for the first post :3

Attempt/Item
#1 (http://harem-battle.club/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1) / Peronamin x 1000
#2 (http://harem-battle.club/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2) / Peronamin half
#3 (http://harem-battle.club/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=3) / Peronamin x 1000
#4 (http://harem-battle.club/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=4) / Peronamin half
#5 (http://harem-battle.club/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=5) / N wild card
#6 (http://harem-battle.club/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=6) / N gacha ticket
#7 (http://harem-battle.club/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=7) / N wild card (first sighting of limmed N)
#8 (http://harem-battle.club/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=8) / Peronamin half
#9 (http://harem-battle.club/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=9) / Pero x 1000
#1 (http://harem-battle.club/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1) 0/ Limmed N

Pink box summary: 10 attempts, pero x 1000 three times, peronamin half three times, N wild card two times, n gacha ticket once, limmed N once (lol)

I'll gather some more tickets and try the silver box later.

Don't need to gather any data, our table is complete. It's all available in game because it tells you exactly what is available, and how many of each item there is.

Skulkraken
07-22-2015, 05:57 AM
You know what I just realized?

The cards you see in the battle list are from the players' profiles, not their battle decks. I stupidly went after a rank 1 who had an N card in their listing only to find their deck filled with only SR cards. X_X

Tenhou
07-22-2015, 06:02 AM
Interesting. If you have a card from the coliseum gacha maxed, then you get an R gacha ticket instead. I just got one from having my N card maxed.

30 more victories til 200, farming pero puddings like mad from the coliseum gacha!

Opalia24
07-22-2015, 06:38 AM
A few tips.

Players can get a Ex-Wild each day from 100 daily wins.
It seem only my offensive attacks count when calculating number of daily wins so puddings is needed for 100 daily wins.
I suggest only spanding pudding until you got your 100 daily wins and save rest of pudding to next day so you can get one ex-wild each day.

I will suggest combining using coliseum tickes and get-SR-Girl quests for more reward.
The 2 SR-girls from last box count for the get-3-SR-Girls quest and for get-1-SR-Girl quest.
So I will wait spening my tickkets untill I got 1000+ tickets so I am cetain to finish the get-3-SR-Girl quest for an extra Ex-Wild.
When I have finish the get-3-SR-Gilrs I will save rest of the ticket for the next day unless it is last day of event.

Maybe maxing the 2 R-girls from event will give even more R-Gachas when they are drawn from box - I need to test.

Tenhou
07-22-2015, 06:52 AM
A few tips.

Players can get a Ex-Wild each day from 100 daily wins.

I will suggest combining using coliseum tickes and get-SR-Girl quests for more reward.

Pretty much what i'm doing at the moment, well aside from today when i was mashing that button for more pero puddings so i could complete my 200 streak. Also saving Ex cards to get a gold button or better from Kurito. I shall get that damn SR!

That said, i finally reached 200. So what happened was this:
-Went to box, got Jun Kohno.
-Decided i would use that 1$ to get another ticket for another try.
-Apparently the 200streak counts as my first gacha, so i bought 1$ for nothing.
-Got annoyed and bought for another 5$ to get a total of two event tickets more.
-Second event try, got Ran Sugimoto and no other event-box-only N or R cards -_-
-Third, got Ayu Furukawa.

Did not get any limited SR, but oh well, got an N and R card at least. However, i do feel kind of tricked about that promised 100 point cost on first purchase...

Unregistered
07-22-2015, 07:09 AM
-Second event try, got Ran Sugimoto and no other event-box-only N or R cards -_-

you are very lucky to get 2 new cards with 2 tickets, having in mind how many SR cards that you already have are in there.

Foyn
07-22-2015, 08:48 AM
hi, wondering wut happens when u reset the Platinum box :?

Opalia24
07-22-2015, 09:01 AM
I will save my eGacha till we get a SS event so I have a chance of getting a Card that will boost my event score.

I hear that all the R and SR that boost in SS-events will be eGacha only in the future.

So in future SS-events will be much harder for free players than in the first ss-event we had.

- - - Updated - - -

When you reset the platinium box which you can do at any time all cards in box resets. So everything go back to how it was when you started the platinium box.

YoshiEnVerde
07-22-2015, 09:13 AM
I will save my eGacha till we get a SS event so I have a chance of getting a Card that will boost my event score.

I hear that all the R and SR that boost in SS-events will be eGacha only in the future.

So in future SS-events will be much harder for free players than in the first ss-event we had.

I surely hope not. I like the current way of SR and N alpha cards for everybody, R card for e-gacha. Plus the beta cards being the SR and R from the last SS. That way everybody can at least get a x3 bonus, while paying players can boost that all the way to x7.

I'm pretty much using this easy event to build myself for the next guards too. Between puddings, peronamins, and WCs; I'll start the next guards at least 3 times better than the last one. And a couple of e-gacha tickets might yield at least one extra slayer card (If I'm really lucky, I'll get the R alpha, which will also serve as R beta in the third guards event).

ShadowMiku
07-22-2015, 10:15 AM
hi, wondering wut happens when u reset the Platinum box :?

It just resets back to 294. Nothing really happens.

Opalia24
07-22-2015, 10:31 AM
I surely hope not. I like the current way of SR and N alpha cards for everybody, R card for e-gacha. Plus the beta cards being the SR and R from the last SS. That way everybody can at least get a x3 bonus, while paying players can boost that all the way to x7.

I'm pretty much using this easy event to build myself for the next guards too. Between puddings, peronamins, and WCs; I'll start the next guards at least 3 times better than the last one. And a couple of e-gacha tickets might yield at least one extra slayer card (If I'm really lucky, I'll get the R alpha, which will also serve as R beta in the third guards event).

I hear from players who play on Japan servers that free players can normaly only obtain the N-slayer girl, maybe for x-max they will let free players get a chance for 1 more alpha og bata girl. Dont know if thay ever had alpha SR girl in N-Gacha on Japan servers. I think it was to help they gave us players because we all are so weak. I also hear that Alpha R and SR become Beta R and SR in next SS event. So next event might not become so hard after all.

YoshiEnVerde
07-22-2015, 10:58 AM
I hear from players who play on Japan servers that free players can normaly only obtain the N-slayer girl, maybe for x-max they will let free players get a chance for 1 more alpha og bata girl. Dont know if thay ever had alpha SR girl in N-Gacha on Japan servers. I think it was to help they gave us players because we all are so weak. I also hear that Alpha R and SR become Beta R and SR in next SS event. So next event might not become so hard after all.

That's why I hope two alpha cards are always available on N-Gacha.Because the moment only N-Alpha is available for free players, the events will just become impossible for free players.
Right now, we should all have one Beta card for the next guards event (Akie), which will give us around 50% bonus (x1.5) to our SED if maxed.
Add the N-Alpha we can get, which gives a 20% (x1.2) bonus if maxed, and free players can reach only an 80% (x1.8) bonus total.
Adding an acquirable SR Alpha for free players would give them the chance for a 206% (x3.06) bonus total. An acquirable R Alpha, instead, would still give free players the chance for a 170% (x2.7) bonus total.

Just comparing that with the over 600% (x7) bonus total a paying player can reach, and considering Elite Guards that will reach the multiple millions of HP against the 200k~300k that is the staple for current high-powered players, that would mean paying players 1~3-Hit KOing Elite Guards in the 2mil~8mil HP range, while free players would need at least 2~3 hits for each 1mil HP with no free Alpha (which would mean spending 3~15 puddings per high guard), but actually be able to 1~2-Hit KO Elite Guards in the 1mil~2mil HP range (lowering the pudding consumption to 1~8 per high guard).

That's a huge difference there.

- - - Updated - - -

We need to remember that after a certain event (don't know which one exactly) JP PPS changed the way Guards worked, by throwing tons of Normal Elite Guards that didn't reach too high in the multi-million HP count, while adding the SUper Elite Guards that work in the dozens to hundreds of millions of HP and need at least 10 of your contacted friends to chip in with a 2mil~4mil hit in less than 30 minutes.

This means that, SEGs coupled with lack of free SR Alpha, only paying players will ever be able to recieve the second period's special rewards; while free players wll just stay in the NEGs tier.

Opalia24
07-22-2015, 01:08 PM
There are around 150 Sexy rank 1 players (I wrote down names) if they are attacked 30 time per hour on average that is 4500 attacks per hour.

We are around 9300 player in this event. If half the players is online total attacks per hour is 27900 attackes.

If 1 in 6 attacks target Sexy rank 1 players we get 4650. Most player are Moe this is not unlikely.

This is why Sexy rank 1 with good traps are doing so well atm imo.

Moe rank 1 players: I think there are between 500 and 1000 of those.

I think there are only like 15 really good Sexy trap decks so Moe Players still have 90% chance not getting them if they attack a random Sexy rank 1 player.

Tenhou
07-22-2015, 01:24 PM
You can also add in that some of the top ranked players have normal cards as their display card. Judging by that Skullkraken realised today that it does not have a connection to their cards, we can imagine there are a lot of players not knowing this and thinking they are seeing the center card. They're in for a rough time.

Heck, i have no attribute due to my 2xmoe 2xbabe 1xsexy and the picture shown for me is the rare card i have in the center, so i figure i might have been attacked a bunch by players thinking they're in for an easy win.

Zerana
07-22-2015, 02:11 PM
Woo, finally got my 200 win streak. Didn't get a limited SR, but I'm still happy.

Now I'm locked and loaded with a full babe deck. ♥

Opalia24
07-22-2015, 02:18 PM
Just finished my 200 win in a row vs random rank 1 Moe players.
I think is My deck had 100% win chance against any Moe deck.
You have to fugure out yourself how to make it!!
This make getting 200 wins in a row so easy and you can just play rank 1 players all the time because you cant loose.
I think it is a bug - There should be no deck with 100% win chance.

Now I try to test Sexy trap decks.

YoshiEnVerde
07-22-2015, 03:33 PM
There are around 150 Sexy rank 1 players (I wrote down names) if they are attacked 30 time per hour on average that is 4500 attacks per hour.

We are around 9300 player in this event. If half the players is online total attacks per hour is 27900 attackes.

If 1 in 6 attacks target Sexy rank 1 players we get 4650. Most player are Moe this is not unlikely.

This is why Sexy rank 1 with good traps are doing so well atm imo.

Moe rank 1 players: I think there are between 500 and 1000 of those.

I think there are only like 15 really good Sexy trap decks so Moe Players still have 90% chance not getting them if they attack a random Sexy rank 1 player.

Your numbers are completely wrong on this Opalia...
You're going about this in the wrong direction.
The numbers go like this:
There are around 9300 players in this event. If half the players are online, total attacks per hour are 55800 attacks (9300 * 6).
If 1 in 6 attacks target Sexy rank 1 payers, we get 9300 attacks.

First point of failure in the all natural def wins idea:
While most players might be Moe (this is debatable, but I agree at least 2/5th of the player base will be Moe), it's ridiculous to believe every Moe player will attack 1rankers, specially considering the majority of Moe players will be in the lower ranks, which have less than 20% chance of ever beating 1rankers, even with full Moe decks.
And what I completely disagree with is that, even if all those Moe players were to attack a Sexy 1ranker at least once, I refuse to believe they will use all 6 of the attacks in that hour to try and defeat a group of people they can not win against.
1 attack against 1ranker? Probable.
2 attacks? Weird.
3 consecutive attacks? Improbable.
All 6 attacks? Ridiculous nonsense.
And for all 9300 attacks? Even less.

Second point of failure in the all natural def wins idea:
If we even bother checking the stats of the top 100, you'll se something interesting:
Anybody below Top100 averages less than 50 defensive wins per day.
Top100 averages around 75 def wins a day.
Top50 moves to around 100 def wins a day
Top30 is still around 100 def wins a day
Top20 jumps up to 125 def wins a day
All the way up to Pos9th you can get at best 150 def wins.
And then, the Top8 start showing more than 300 def wins per day? That's twice the amount of def wins from one position to the other.
And then Top5 and higher take it another ridiculous step all the way to 500+ def wins per day... Culminating in Top3 having around 800~900 def wins per day.

That's just not statistically possible.

Another point against them is that, if you're connected 24/7, you can see their def win count jump by 200~300 wins in small time lapses. I'm talking about Harl having 1.4k def wins around 3am, and then having 1.65k def wins around 7am. That's getting more def wins in 4hs than most everybody in the Top50 got in the two days that the event is going.

The main failure point in your idea is that you speak about random Moe vs Sexy attacks.
I refuse to believe anybody is so stupid as to randomly attack Harl, or Sanae, 20 times in three hours...

BTW, in the last two hours both Sanae and Harl jumped up another 100 def attacks

Kotono
07-22-2015, 03:51 PM
Also count the fact that if you are up and playing at the right times, you notice these top players practically stop gaining any wins at all, at which point the ranks change. My only theory on this is because they obviously have to sleep, so when one of them does - the others catch up and pass them. And this just repeats.

Unregistered
07-22-2015, 04:40 PM
Your numbers are completely wrong on this Opalia...
You're going about this in the wrong direction.
The numbers go like this:
There are around 9300 players in this event. If half the players are online, total attacks per hour are 55800 attacks (9300 * 6).
If 1 in 6 attacks target Sexy rank 1 payers, we get 9300 attacks.

First point of failure in the all natural def wins idea:
While most players might be Moe (this is debatable, but I agree at least 2/5th of the player base will be Moe), it's ridiculous to believe every Moe player will attack 1rankers, specially considering the majority of Moe players will be in the lower ranks, which have less than 20% chance of ever beating 1rankers, even with full Moe decks.
And what I completely disagree with is that, even if all those Moe players were to attack a Sexy 1ranker at least once, I refuse to believe they will use all 6 of the attacks in that hour to try and defeat a group of people they can not win against.
1 attack against 1ranker? Probable.
2 attacks? Weird.
3 consecutive attacks? Improbable.
All 6 attacks? Ridiculous nonsense.
And for all 9300 attacks? Even less.

Second point of failure in the all natural def wins idea:
If we even bother checking the stats of the top 100, you'll se something interesting:
Anybody below Top100 averages less than 50 defensive wins per day.
Top100 averages around 75 def wins a day.
Top50 moves to around 100 def wins a day
Top30 is still around 100 def wins a day
Top20 jumps up to 125 def wins a day
All the way up to Pos9th you can get at best 150 def wins.
And then, the Top8 start showing more than 300 def wins per day? That's twice the amount of def wins from one position to the other.
And then Top5 and higher take it another ridiculous step all the way to 500+ def wins per day... Culminating in Top3 having around 800~900 def wins per day.

That's just not statistically possible.

Another point against them is that, if you're connected 24/7, you can see their def win count jump by 200~300 wins in small time lapses. I'm talking about Harl having 1.4k def wins around 3am, and then having 1.65k def wins around 7am. That's getting more def wins in 4hs than most everybody in the Top50 got in the two days that the event is going.

The main failure point in your idea is that you speak about random Moe vs Sexy attacks.
I refuse to believe anybody is so stupid as to randomly attack Harl, or Sanae, 20 times in three hours...

BTW, in the last two hours both Sanae and Harl jumped up another 100 def attacks

If ALL 9300 player are online there would be 9300 * 6 attackes per hour.
If HALF of the players are online 9300 * 6 / 2 = 27900 attacks per hour. What was what I wrote.

My assumtions:
a) 1/2 of the players play Moe
b) All Moe attack Sexy players
c) 1/3 of the Moe players attack rank 1 Sexy players
then 1/6 of all attacks would hit at rank 1 Sexy players.

Atleast 3 time more players play Moe than Sexy I didnt count the other types. If number of Sexy player = number of Non-type player = number of Babe players then atleast half the player play Moe.

27900 / 6 = 4650 attacks per hour at rank 1 sexy players.

There are just 150 sexy player so each player would get attacked 4650/150= 31 times per hour.

I just attacked each of the top 8 player 3 times - Result: 24 wins for me ofcause.

My Sexy trap deck got 3 wins in 1 hour but I dont have all the best cards at level 100.

I also saw that half of the top 8 player in same hour hour got 0-3 wins while the other half got 29-47 wins!!!

It could also be that half the top players was in attack mode and other half was in trap mode? Strange.

To get the number of defensive wins they have to win almost all the times where they are attacked which I dont beleve. More likely they would win 10% of there matches.

Ealyer I suggested that each player could only attack each other player once per day - then cheaters could get one free win from each alt per day and this problem would disapear imo.

Xanthius
07-22-2015, 06:45 PM
How to boost, that's the point. I noticed that a lot of people was reading the first post about card types, that means a pretty weak point for my deck, but i have a bad def deck instead because i wanted to fap with cards (and 2 of them are traps O_O).

Who's the other trap besides Minori Takazawa? Though if you get technical a futa isn't really a trap, but going by her description it sounds like she chose to change herself, so I guess that's pretty trap-ish :p

Tenhou
07-22-2015, 07:02 PM
Who's the other trap besides Minori Takazawa? Though if you get technical a futa isn't really a trap, but going by her description it sounds like she chose to change herself, so I guess that's pretty trap-ish :p

Her description really says nothing that makes me think she chose to change herself, only that she bumped into some curse. Picture wise she definitely is futa since she's got both. But yes, i am also curious about who this "other" trap is. I know there's some bluehaired girl in the pictures that show up before you get an SR card that seems to be futa/trap but i have so far not seen her ingame.

chillinfar
07-22-2015, 07:43 PM
Removed "flirt with an actress" quest, gacha gave me Shiki Urawa. Grrrr :mad:

198/294 (ill lurk for peronamin and puddin before refresh)

xero
07-22-2015, 08:18 PM
Since i'm still on 1 stamina maps and now have a huge influx of Peronamin I've just been rolling to finish "flirt 3 actresses" (or whatever its named) each day... (and some n-gacha) it takes some significant time, but I've got to burn through all that stamina at some point anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

It just resets back to 294. Nothing really happens.

Note, that resetting the box may be a very good idea depending on what you've already depleted from it, especially once you've nabbed all the cards once.

Kotono
07-23-2015, 02:30 AM
I won't reset the box until I get, at the very least, all the SR wild cards. But truthfully I won't reset it until I have everything aside from the pero. Practically everything in there is still something I need. And if I reset it, then it only makes it harder to get the better items.

Opalia24
07-23-2015, 07:32 AM
The R and SR items in the boxes do not show up so often in a box unless you already cleared all the normal stuff.
So a player with normal luck will have a box full of mostly SR-item when it is close to being finished.

So normally, the platinum box gets better the more times you draw from it.
For most players it is best just to draw from platinum box until it is empty. I would newer reset platinum box until I got the platinum SR-girl at least once maybe you have to draw 294 times to get her.

Nordland
07-23-2015, 08:52 AM
Quick question for all who would like to have some input:

How did you like the Coliseum event? Would you like to see more events like that in the future? What are some things you would change if we did get another Coliseum event?

We'd love to hear some overall feedback.

YoshiEnVerde
07-23-2015, 09:03 AM
The R and SR items in the boxes do not show up so often in a box unless you already cleared all the normal stuff.
So a player with normal luck will have a box full of mostly SR-item when it is close to being finished.

So normally, the platinum box gets better the more times you draw from it.
For most players it is best just to draw from platinum box until it is empty. I would newer reset platinum box until I got the platinum SR-girl at least once maybe you have to draw 294 times to get her.

I only reset my Platinum Box if most of the following happen:

I have drawn all the cards.
The amount of N-Rewards outnumber the R+SR-Rewards by 2 to 1.
There are less than 5 Pudding rewards between full and halves.

While Peronamin is useful, and more Pero is never bad, the real prize of this box are the cards, the SR WCs and all the Pudding you can accumulate for next Guards Event.
As such, I just make sure I have good odds of drawing those.

Kotono
07-23-2015, 09:05 AM

How did you like the Coliseum event? Would you like to see more events like that in the future? What are some things you would change if we did get another Coliseum event?

From a competitive standpoint, the ability to constantly refresh and search for opponents leaves room for exploitation. I'm not personally all that concerned about ranking, but I still think this feature should either be limited or removed.

Tenhou
07-23-2015, 09:39 AM
From a competitive standpoint, the ability to constantly refresh and search for opponents leaves room for exploitation. I'm not personally all that concerned about ranking, but I still think this feature should either be limited or removed.

I partially agree, it is easy to exploit. However, if it were to be limited or removed i'd like to see a reduction in the winning streak awards. Getting a 200 win streak without searching for the same opponents that you beat before is quite something and is also susceptible to bad luck with the opponent getting "help" from a friend of his.

As for the event overall, i have enjoyed it a lot. It is nice to see an event where your overall SED doesn't matter and you just need to get some cards up and go. I have voiced (can i really say voiced for something that was written?...) my opinion before about there being no way to get certain cards without paying, but i guess it is there to stay.

That said i like how, while it awards paying players a fair deal, it also awards players that are online a lot to use their focus. The event also is really fun because you get a lot of instant gratification from beating someone, giving you more rewards etc. The elite guard event felt pretty lackluster on rewards and contained a lot of risk with "what if that guard does not get beaten? I won't get any reward then." This time, however, the only miss you can do is to fail to beat someone, but you are soon given another chance and it will most likely give you another roll at the coliseum gacha, which keeps the fun up.

Some kind of feedback WOULD probably be nice, though. I have no idea how many i have unsuccessfully defended against, meaning i can't attempt to "correct" my deck and see if i can get something better. The event would feel better to me if i could actually actively change my cards when i see that a lot of people are beating me, giving me a chance to counter attack. Of course, the highest winning streak award would probably have to be lowered with that, but it would make the game a bit more dynamic in a sense.

chillinfar
07-23-2015, 11:13 AM
A cooldown on every duel can be enough to stop exploits (time to see the same player again). Well, i never need to do it.

The only bad is the billing support cuz i can't remove Safety Pay option (good for first time, but i have card again). And i didn't get feedback from elite guard event (3 rewards lost on last day)

Seya
07-23-2015, 04:34 PM

I love this event, great rewards (too good tbh, lol), and being active is rewarded even more. The only problem I see is alt-exploiting in the rankings, which should be fixed in the future. Would definitely love to see more events and involving activities in general, in the future

Skulkraken
07-23-2015, 06:29 PM

I really like this event. :)

As far as changes I'd like to see, there are a couple:

1) It would be nice to be able to see what rank our battle decks are. I can see that there's not much free space in that area of the game's interface, so I'd understand if that might not be possible.

2) Something that's *really* needed is to change the behavior of the battle list when no filters are selected. As is, the listing randomly chooses *any* level to put into the list. ...This is bad for new players, since not only are they not equipped to handle high-level players, they aren't going to be familiar enough with the game to know how to specifically search for players their own level. Newbies could end up going through the entire event feeding easy defensive wins to high-level players without realizing it. Please have it changed to default to only show players that are the same rank.

That's about all I can think of right now.

xero
07-23-2015, 07:09 PM
I'll chime in with the same review points everyone else seems to be making.
The event has been extremely rewarding, I don't know how well it treats players without a strong lineup but i'd expect they are still able to rack up a good number of rewards by playing lower ranks.
The Rock Paper Scissors... err... Moe Babe Sexy aspect of it would be more interesting if it were not so easy to avoid the element of chance by refreshing opponents until you find an opponent you know you'll win against.
Lastly, players who I can only guess are using alternate accounts to rack up huge numbers of defensive wins are extremely demoralizing, and the activity really should be clamped down on, and stopped.

chillinfar
07-24-2015, 01:40 AM
Purge? i don't see 2 players that was above me in ranking (pos atm, 22, before server reset was 23-24) and gaps between pos are notorious (Tenhou is now below me)

EDIT: This was written 3 hours before ending of first half event. Perhaps that nutaku finally catched smurfs and purged them. I need to sleep, emergency job.

EDIT 2: I hope that my link with Safety Pay is purged too. Shit, still here.

YoshiEnVerde
07-24-2015, 06:25 AM
Purge? i don't see 2 players that was above me in ranking (pos atm, 22, before server reset was 23-24) and gaps between pos are notorious (Tenhou is now below me)

EDIT: This was written 3 hours before ending of first half event. Perhaps that nutaku finally catched smurfs and purged them. I need to sleep, emergency job.

EDIT 2: I hope that my link with Safety Pay is purged too. Shit, still here.

3hs before the what? The first half of the event still has half an hour left right now...

- - - Updated - - -

I was about to clock out of the first part with an atk count of 666, but I realized I had just won 2 more Pero Puddings, and good placing won over lulz

chillinfar
07-24-2015, 07:51 AM
Server was closed for 1 hour, 3h before event ends. Then i noticed the purge.

Unregistered
07-24-2015, 08:05 AM
did they purge all the top?

chillinfar
07-24-2015, 08:07 AM
Nope, just defense victories coming from smurfs, smarter idea than bannning people.

P.S: Dailies are reset? No puddin and no cards after gaining daily killstreaks (was 72 before ending of event).

Arekusu
07-24-2015, 08:08 AM
So we're about an hour and a half into the second halve as of my writing this and there's lots people off to a big head start. The vast majority of people in the top 50 have 0 defensive wins or in some cases less than than 5 defensive wins...there's an even smaller number of people over 10...but 1 person who's already at 37. I can't help but feel like they've blown their cover, they've got to be organizing people or perhaps just alt accounts to lose against him :rolleyes:
-EDIT-
I was considering uploading a screenshot but it just seems unnecessary, I think it should be pretty clear to everyone there are definitely some cheaters in this event. It's a bit frustrating but I don't care enough to completely throw this guy under the bus. The people who could even do anything about it surely have to tools to figure out who's cheating.

Unregistered
07-24-2015, 08:28 AM
there is no way to cheat in offensive victories for strong players it's natural to win almost everything, i dont lose at rank 1 fighting other rank 1 very often and using puddings it's no surprise people get ahead fast

YoshiEnVerde
07-24-2015, 09:49 AM
My main gripe about the def win alt laming wasn't even the act itself, but the fact the top10 players have decks strong enough to not even bother with that... Heck, if they were to spend all the puddings their alt account must have had thrown at on getting atk wins, they'd only get around 10% less wins (from the natural focus regen the alt gets), and still reach the 2k wins by event's end.

I can admit I've alt-attacked myself a few times, in order to get those 2 or 3 atks missing to jump another place up. However, those never accounted for more than 10~15% of my def wins, which is only a bit more than 1/3rd of the amount in my atk wins count... Making it less than 5% of my win count.
In the end, that means that, instead of 80th, I would have placed 90th. At worst, I'd have needed a bit more of a push to stay in top100.
Seeing as I'm farming puddings for next guards, I actually have enough of those to double or triple that amount if needed.

I'm actually glad Nutaku has purged that huge disparity.
As I posted a few pages ago, the huge amount of cheating was prevalent on top5. More than half of top10 was actually playing relatively fairly.

- - - Updated - - -

Last minute important retraction:
Checking the final results of the first part, I can positively tell you there was absolutely no purge in this.

The top5 are still the same players (Just 1st pulled the wool over everybody's eyes and did a 2k def wins upswing in the last 2hs), with the same amount of ridiculously cheated numbers.

- - - Updated - - -

there is no way to cheat in offensive victories for strong players it's natural to win almost everything, i dont lose at rank 1 fighting other rank 1 very often and using puddings it's no surprise people get ahead fast

I fully agree with you on this.
I lost 5 of my first 20 battles, and then got a 353 win streak. The only reason I lost that, instead of being in a 500 win streak right now, is that I got a bit impatient and attacked some people I knew were going to be trouble.

But I have a 75%/25% win/loss ratio on rank1 vs rank1 random battles.
Searching for known weaker opponents? I could as well do a 1k win streak for the whole event.

- - - Updated - - -

I can see, however, a nice turn-around on this exploit amongst the top10 players.

Most seem to not even be bothering with def win laming.
Sanae seems to be keeping it on the down-low, with a 5 to 1 ratio of atk/def wins.

However, some of the usual suspects are still keeping it up:
ARM (2nd) has a staggering 1 to 10 atk/def ratio, while Harl and roysyj (9th and 13th respectively) are keeping close with a 1 to 5 ratio.

There's a few adventurous players with a 2 to 1 ratio, but nothing as shamelessly obvious as those 3.
Tytek, ru4real777, Zeithurlais, and Narisa (the other 4 biggest offenders in the first half) seem to be at 1 to 2 ratio (the first two) or completely absent (the last two). They might not have started playing seriously yet.
We'll have to see standings by tomorrow.

BTW, Sanae just went up to 3 to 1 ratio. I guess I spoke too soon.

Kotono
07-24-2015, 12:05 PM
It seems daily prizes are not being received all the sudden.

Opalia24
07-24-2015, 12:23 PM
I moved messege

chillinfar
07-24-2015, 01:44 PM
- - - Updated - - -

Checking the final results of the first part, I can positively tell you there was absolutely no purge in this.

The top5 are still the same players (Just 1st pulled the wool over everybody's eyes and did a 2k def wins upswing in the last 2hs), with the same amount of ridiculously cheated numbers.

Ratio is notorius on later pos (16-30), where win rating was closer between players, specially with Tenhou who was 6 positions above me before that change.

I forgot to take caps about the ranking before server lock (i'm working now),

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Ratio is notorius on later pos (16-30), where win rating was closer between players, specially with Tenhou who was 6 positions above me before that change.

I forgot to take caps about the ranking before server lock (i'm working now),

darkeleon
07-24-2015, 01:46 PM
i get the bibe that the top are using other acount to get more def wins that any other, it don´t is cheat??
yeah the trap deck could give u some def win BUT i don´t think that the people see the names in top with maxed cards and choose them to lose over and over lol
well i don´t care for rank this time because the prizes are no good and i already got tons of pudding & peronamin to other event =D
ALL HAIL THE COLISEUM CATCHA BOXS!!

Tenhou
07-24-2015, 01:52 PM

I was actually as low as 14th at some point, but i had to go to bed, and thus my ranking went a fair bit down again to about 30, which i somewhat increased afterwards ending at 25. Not sure what you're saying that the change actually did to me :P

chillinfar
07-24-2015, 02:05 PM
I ended at 25th, but impact on chart shouldn't was big due to time was server down before ending. And it happened.

Opalia24
07-24-2015, 02:34 PM
I think it is save to say that almost all players who have more than 20 defensive wins atm cheat. Top players with almost 300 defensive wins what a joke.
If cheathers are not punished hard and fast and loop hole is not closed more and more players will start to cheat.
In the end Admins can't ban the cheaters because they will loose half the players and good and the honest players will be long gone.
The players who spend money on a game are normally the good and honest players btw.

There will alwasy be cheaters in games like this - but if there is litte reward form cheathing and it is difficult few players will cheat.
Here is seems super easy to cheat and super rewarding to cheat and nobody been punished so far.
I dont sugest that other players should cheat but that Nutaku start to do something. A good begining would to close that holes in the game that players use all the time.
Fx: 1 attack per player on each other player per day. Just change the code use to select what opponents so players can pick.
Another solution would be to make it cost 1 focus to refresh list of opponents.

Shadowfae
07-24-2015, 04:11 PM
Your number is way too low. I have 16 defensive wins and I have a pretty junky deck (2 level 100 SR MOEs, a level 100 R MOE, a level 61 R MOE, and a level 86 SR Sexy). Because I tend to be a completionist and like to max out the cards I'm working on and didn't realize that Sexy's were a better choice for that strategy when I started it. With a better array of cards and ability to make a real trap deck, I'm sure I'd have quite a few more. Nowhere near as many as some, obviously, but more.

I'm trying to figure out when the day resets. It apparently does not reset during the time period when missions reset? I did a few attacks this morning, and then when I got back this afternoon I was at 0 daily completions...

Edit: In addition, with this deck I have a winning streak of 112 right now. So lower decks can do just fine attacking lower-ranked people (I have just been going after Rank 3's).

Opalia24
07-24-2015, 04:45 PM
We are around 10000 players in this event. Look at players in top 100. Top 100 players normaly all have good deck and know how to play. More than 80 out of Top100 had less than 10 defensive wins at that time and top players had 300 defensive wins...
I dont think 80-90% of top100 play stupid or dont have good so why do some players get 30 times more wins per hour all day long???

I have the best Card maxed now and I tried to copy there decks. They still get 10-20 times more wins as me per hour - We have same decks!!!

I only look at defensive wins ofcause.

Shadowfae
07-24-2015, 04:49 PM
You meant 20 defensive wins since the 50% reset, then-- that would be where I had the disconnect. I was looking at total defense wins for the entire event which is what was confusing me. :)

YoshiEnVerde
07-24-2015, 05:19 PM
Your number is way too low. I have 16 defensive wins and I have a pretty junky deck (2 level 100 SR MOEs, a level 100 R MOE, a level 61 R MOE, and a level 86 SR Sexy). Because I tend to be a completionist and like to max out the cards I'm working on and didn't realize that Sexy's were a better choice for that strategy when I started it. With a better array of cards and ability to make a real trap deck, I'm sure I'd have quite a few more. Nowhere near as many as some, obviously, but more.

I'm trying to figure out when the day resets. It apparently does not reset during the time period when missions reset? I did a few attacks this morning, and then when I got back this afternoon I was at 0 daily completions...

Edit: In addition, with this deck I have a winning streak of 112 right now. So lower decks can do just fine attacking lower-ranked people (I have just been going after Rank 3's).

Missions reset at 19 EST (Server Time), but the day is reset at 20 EST... Also, events tend to run up to 1 EST or 8 EST

Shadowfae
07-24-2015, 07:58 PM
My dailies were reset when I logged in about 3 hours before the mission reset timer (4 before the day reset timer), which is what confused me. However, I note that the daily reset yet again, so I guess it was a bug. Means I missed out on the card reveal for "yesterday" though! Oh well.

chillinfar
07-24-2015, 08:37 PM
Staff got noticed.

Daily event ranking rewards for July 24th, end of First Period, will be given out on Monday July 27th. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Unregistered
07-25-2015, 02:24 AM
I just read the ranking list from 2nd half of event.

I got 8 defensive wins in 2nd half. I got 8 SR-girls at level 100 and I max the best girls.
Most players have less than 10 defensive wins atm. A few very luck players have 11-30 wins.
20 players have more then 30 defensive wins. I think 15 out of the 20 are free players and 5 are p2w. The top score have 600 defensive kills!!!

20 cheater out of 11000 not a high number of players really when it so easy to cheat.
Of cause I only find that players who have cheated more than 10 time in 2nd event.
If they use 10 alt accounts or hack the system or what event I don't know.
A few players who was in top10 in first half of event and got 1000s of defensive wins in first hardly get any wins in 2nd half. If in first half he got 200+ wins per day why does he get less than 10 per day now? If I got 200 defensive wins without cheating per day why would I change to 10 per day? Maybe he got afraid of being banned at stop cheating...

Maybe the 20 players don't cheat maybe it is just a bug in the game or they are just really lucky.

Nutaku have to look at the 20 players - only they have the data to see if they are cheaters or not!!

If they are not cheaters we need a statement from Nataku too so they can have there names cleared.

chillinfar
07-25-2015, 09:55 AM
Announcement from Nutaku (via FB)

The current ongoing competition will now have two separate leaderboards. The second leaderboard will be strictly for attack wins and will be tracked internally. The winners of the second leaderboard will receive full prizes and will be announced on the Facebook page.
We've received an incredible amount of feedback since the Coliseum began and we'll be tweaking future PvP events to keep them as competitive as possible.

YoshiEnVerde
07-25-2015, 11:19 AM
Announcement from Nutaku (via FB)

Well, it's not a really good solution to the problem, as it's still enabling the cheaters, but at least it's a step in the correct direction: recognizing that people are cheating, and making a statement such a thing is not appretiated.
Now, let's hope the future tweaking is good against cheaters, but doesn't hinder the fun of the game.

Skulkraken
07-25-2015, 03:22 PM
After having to go through nearly all of the pink box and the silver box to get their limited cards, I ended up picking up the limited card out of the gold box on just the second pull. Now I'm torn on whether to move on to the platinum box right away or not. @_@

It's frankly really generous of them to give out full rewards to that many people like that. The cheaters *should* be punished, but there might be difficulties doing so if they paid for it. The companies that handle the payments would probably be *pissed* having to process refunds over some game, especially an ero-game.

Tenhou
07-25-2015, 03:47 PM
After having to go through nearly all of the pink box and the silver box to get their limited cards, I ended up picking up the limited card out of the gold box on just the second pull. Now I'm torn on whether to move on to the platinum box right away or not. @_@

Go for the plat box. It gives the best rewards and is way better than the gold box.

YoshiEnVerde
07-25-2015, 03:48 PM

It's frankly really generous of them to give out full rewards to that many people like that. The cheaters *should* be punished, but there might be difficulties doing so if they paid for it. The companies that handle the payments would probably be *pissed* having to process refunds over some game, especially an ero-game.

You shouldn't have to refund anybody.
There's usually this nifty policy where the company doesn't take responsibility if you use your bought crap the wrong way and you get disatisfied with the results.
You paid for gold. And then traded that gold for items that did exactly as advertized.
So, just because the game owner is punishing you for using those items in a way that could be taken as unfair or unlawful, you can't ask for refunds.

Also, I'm pretty sure Nutaku people has said (at least in FB) that creating alts just to push your main account higher was not considered something correct to do...

Tenhou
07-25-2015, 05:34 PM
You shouldn't have to refund anybody.
There's usually this nifty policy where the company doesn't take responsibility if you use your bought crap the wrong way and you get disatisfied with the results.
You paid for gold. And then traded that gold for items that did exactly as advertized.
So, just because the game owner is punishing you for using those items in a way that could be taken as unfair or unlawful, you can't ask for refunds.

Yep. As far as i know nutaku, and most online games and game sites, reserve the authority to ban/punish you for doing bad things. No refunds will be done. Your account is their property and they have the rights to do anything they want with it.

Grimnm
07-25-2015, 06:11 PM

Thanks RNGesus! , just got the Gold Box card , moving to platinum , ironic how the "PVP" event is the one which is most friendly to newbs eh?

Tenhou
07-26-2015, 06:40 PM
Tempted to go for the event gacha 6 + card reveal bundle. To do or not to do? >.<

KaAnor
07-26-2015, 07:22 PM
It's up to you ;p
I personally prefer to use event tickets (and sometimes real money) on the Elite Guards events because the units you get are more useful to get good rewards in these events.
Maybe it's just a way for me to limit my spending ^^

Tenhou
07-26-2015, 07:35 PM
Went ahead and got it, might as well try once. Got a 7th ticket since i got 20$ Results are:

1. Aimi Nakahata (R)
2. Cecil Hayasaka (meh)
3. N wild
4. Misaki Soma (SR)
5. Chikusa Uno (SR)
6. Kira Tejima (R)
7. Hotaru Natsume (SR, meh)

Did not use card reveal on nr 2 and 3. Somewhat regret that since both contained new cards, even if they were not SR.

Kotono
07-26-2015, 10:28 PM
You know, it would be very interesting if next pvp event, we all ran the same trap deck composition. Like, if we all did sexy x3 and babe x2. And then we all made our helper cards be babes. If we have our own large enough circle of people and added each other as friends, we would never lose against 5x moe decks. The ultimate trap.

KaAnor
07-26-2015, 11:01 PM
That's a nice idea, you could change the first babe (in attack order) by the most powerful moe to counter the one that chose their helper (they will choose a sexy as helper) but this deck is really unsuited for attack ...

In a fight against a full moe it will be something like that :

With sexy x3 and babe x2 :
-Your 1st sexy lose -> helper win for you (if it's a babe)
-Your 2nd and 3rd sexy lose
-1st babe win for you, his helper will fight if it's a sexy you lose, if it's a babe it depend and if it's a moe you win.
-2nd babe wins
You can only win if he doesn't choose a sexy as helper.

sexy x3, moe x1 and babe x1 case (I assume the moe you use is the best one) :
-Your 1st sexy lose -> helper win for you (if it's a babe)
-Your 2nd and 3rd sexy lose
-Your moe wins if his moe isn't also the best one, his assist come -> win if it's a sexy, moe win if it's not the best once again, and of course lose if it's a babe
-Your babe wins
I don't say it's a better defensive deck but it can win against people which have a perfect attack deck.

sephirothz
07-27-2015, 02:10 AM
if you ever need moe helper you can add me tho. most people on my FL are unreliable too. i think i lose quite many times because some of the helper only use N or R cards. well if you ever want to add me as friend just throw a pie and tell me. i just have to remove them and i am mostly always online.

PeroPero ID: 767941

Kotono
07-27-2015, 02:14 AM
That reminds me.. is the helper card chosen from the pvp deck, or the home screen deck?

KaAnor
07-27-2015, 02:23 AM
The PvP deck.

A random friend is selected, the helper is the central card in his PvP deck.

Kotono
07-27-2015, 02:26 AM
Funny thing, that was actually pointed out in my own OP. Herp Derp.

sephirothz
07-27-2015, 02:48 AM
just hoped didn't get thrown out from top 100 in overall ranking. on 88 now and it's impossible to aim to rank 1-10 too. dunno how they do many defensive win like that

CSocktaters
07-27-2015, 04:54 AM
I'd be down for us to collaborate in the next coliseum. After all, why not put this forums power to the limit! If we were to run a 3 sexy 2 babe deck though we could all attack each other, assuming we have the same cards in the same spots, and win easily.

Tenhou
07-27-2015, 05:10 AM
I'd gladly join for some fun trapping too. Let's see what next event brings :D

YoshiEnVerde
07-27-2015, 07:26 AM
I'd be down for us to collaborate in the next coliseum. After all, why not put this forums power to the limit! If we were to run a 3 sexy 2 babe deck though we could all attack each other, assuming we have the same cards in the same spots, and win easily.

I fully agree with this.
I did, after all, make my deck public in this same thread.

sephirothz
07-27-2015, 09:06 AM
would be nice indeed to work together in the next event
many cheater in coliseum event and it is pretty annoying when we have to work hard to reach the top

ilesliex3
07-27-2015, 04:16 PM
well saved 800+ tickets only took 8 tries to get shiki, welp GG

Danex
07-27-2015, 11:32 PM
Well, joining forces worked really good during the last event, so it should give some nice results in the next one.

Count me in :3

Kuremisago
07-27-2015, 11:33 PM
Feels good, man.

Count me in for joining forces as well.

Xanthius
07-28-2015, 12:30 AM
Look at all you patient people around here :p

I'm in for the party next coliseum as well! :D

chillinfar
07-28-2015, 08:25 PM
Emergency job, no activity on event. Pos 57 :S

xero
07-28-2015, 08:37 PM
Can't keep up at all on this one, I've just got far too much down time. Curse you work and sleep! you win this time!

Joining forces eh? Whats in it for me. ;)

Kotono
07-28-2015, 08:57 PM
Can't keep up at all on this one, I've just got far too much down time. Curse you work and sleep! you win this time!

Joining forces eh? Whats in it for me. ;)

Tickets and prizes?

xero
07-28-2015, 10:13 PM
Tickets and prizes?

Too simple there's gotta be a catch!

On a more serious note, the increasing number of people reaching rank 1 status did make it significantly slower to find specific people in the list as the event went on, I eventually just ditched looking entirely and hoped for the best with a full lineup and correct helper.

sephirothz
07-29-2015, 02:46 AM
Too simple there's gotta be a catch!

On a more serious note, the increasing number of people reaching rank 1 status did make it significantly slower to find specific people in the list as the event went on, I eventually just ditched looking entirely and hoped for the best with a full lineup and correct helper.

I got what you mean
some helper seems not understand how to put their card to become a great help
helping with N or R card and not on maxed lvl...... It is very amusing while we're helping them with the best card we've got

oh btw did you guys noticed that sanae change nick into ORIGINAL NAME?
it's like LOL what happened seriously

Opalia24
07-29-2015, 03:50 AM
Players can change names to what ever they want - it take a few days before the change take effect.
Names can be changed it anything. So two or more players can have same name. Bug ??

I had for long time wondered how some players could get so many defensive wins.
I have attacked them many times so I know what Card they use. How they place them and what helper Card they normally get. My deck wins all the time so I didn’t feed them any wins.

So I made same deck and all got all the Cards to max level. Result: they still gor 10 times more defensive wins.

So I changed my name to test if the high number of wins related to there names.
In one case the number of defensive increased to 10 in 30 min from (normally I get around one per 30 min). Then the number of defensive wins went back to normal levels.

To me this indicate they feed their main account using alt. When I change my name they started to feed me with wins until he after 30 min discovered what was going on and stoped feeding me.

Skulkraken
07-29-2015, 04:36 AM
So, basically, we can all mess with the guys who are abusing alts by identifying and mimicking what they use on their main account?

Also, was able to snag the sniper girl with a timely card reveal!

Arekusu
07-29-2015, 07:02 AM
So, basically, we can all mess with the guys who are abusing alts by identifying and mimicking what they use on their main account?!

Well we wouldn't be cheating in the method Kotono described, we would just have a good trap deck and large amount of friends to draw on with the ideal HELP card to help rack up defensive wins in fair competition. The cheaters are running decks with no chance of winning into their main account and racking up insane amounts of defensive wins. Next event we should organize a plan ASAP, count me definitely in.

Tenhou
07-29-2015, 07:31 AM
Couldn't be on today until after the event was over, damn...
Oh well, should still be somewhere at 100something rank. Not that i really wanted the rewards, just wanted to keep going to get more gachas.

CharlesGMD
07-29-2015, 08:58 AM
About the alt abuse, just chill. Remember that Rank 1 is reserved for every player above 150,000 SED. What does it mean? That every event after this one is going to have more and more people there. And, as a result, searching for specific account will become much more time-consuming. So we will be back to the good old reality when only whales will occupy top ranks don't worry :P

YoshiEnVerde
07-29-2015, 10:45 AM
About the alt abuse, just chill. Remember that Rank 1 is reserved for every player above 150,000 SED. What does it mean? That every event after this one is going to have more and more people there. And, as a result, searching for specific account will become much more time-consuming. So we will be back to the good old reality when only whales will occupy top ranks don't worry :P

As I've repeated many times before: The galling thing about the alt-abuse def-laming was not the laming itself, but the fact they could have just done things the right way for the same result and even better rewards. def-laming was simply the option with the best time/risk ratio.

That's what pisses me off some. That they are whales with all the cards, most of them (at least the improtant ones) maxed, that would have lost an atk battle once every hundred, or so. They didn't need to def-lame to get the benefits they accrued in this event.

And now, I can't help but wonder if they'll do the same at guards. With three or four alts to farm, I could easily hit everything in my main account up to a couple million points before supporting others (as is done), and then do the same for each of my alts, who would weak-attack every guard they get, and then only share it with the main account.

- - - Updated - - -

It will be even worse then, as every time you need another stretch of a couple million points you need only open a new alt, and farm their guards.
If you take the time between events to build a dozen or so alts to 150 stamina (nothing really hard to do, as that's Lvl22 with full friend list), you can easily rotate them in one or two of your main's friend slots, and reap their points completely.

That would give you almost 12 times the points of any normal player, plust all the support points added there.
Doing that every guards event? By the time you reach Guards 5 or 6 you'd have almost 100 alts to farm. And all you need to do is play them all at least once a week, to keep them from flagging up as only being active during events.

sephirothz
07-29-2015, 10:45 AM
the next event "It's going to be Super Elite Guard Event" that's what they mention
should have grab more SR wild card for this

Zerana
07-29-2015, 10:52 AM
Woo, that was a very fun event. Managed to get tons of great loot and ranked in at 388. Really hope everyone else did well and got some great items. ♥

That being said, I'm kinda glad it's over. Making sure to keep using your focus all the time was a little tiring, but it was still pretty fun.

sephirothz
07-29-2015, 11:03 AM
Woo, that was a very fun event. Managed to get tons of great loot and ranked in at 388. Really hope everyone else did well and got some great items. ♥

That being said, I'm kinda glad it's over. Making sure to keep using your focus all the time was a little tiring, but it was still pretty fun.

i think i was ranked 100+ not sure which rank
got thrown out from rank 80
at least i managed to saved SR Wild Card 3x20 gonna keep it until next event

Tenhou
07-29-2015, 11:52 AM
Ended up at rank 180 on the last part (was 80 before i had to go offline due to a meeting today -_-) with rank 54 overall. Not too bad i guess. Just annoyed that i could not nab those final gacha rolls for some more SR cards and phat lewts.

Zerana
Totally agree on it being tiring to keep using that focus, bit sad that you cannot increase the limit. That said, i guess it is a good thing that the events promote active playing as opposed to logging on once every 12 hours. Was fun!

Zerana
07-29-2015, 07:48 PM
Totally agree on it being tiring to keep using that focus, bit sad that you cannot increase the limit. That said, i guess it is a good thing that the events promote active playing as opposed to logging on once every 12 hours. Was fun!

Oh, I totally agree with you on both points. Wish you could increase it, at least up to say..an hour. But, yeah, I think it's awesome that it promotes active game play. Can't wait for the next one either. Yet, I'm also glad for the little break. lol.

Ninjamitosai
07-30-2015, 04:47 AM
Does anybody know if all my leftover pero coliseum tickets just become Kurito food or will they carry over to next coliseum?

Tenhou
07-30-2015, 05:08 AM
Does anybody know if all my leftover pero coliseum tickets just become Kurito food or will they carry over to next coliseum?

Pretty sure they're supposed to disappear like the event description said? Might just have been about the gacha itself.

Ninjamitosai
07-30-2015, 05:15 AM
D'oh, okay thanks. Wish there was a chance to use them up shortly after the event ended.
Pretty sure they're supposed to disappear like the event description said? Might just have been about the gacha itself.

Unregistered
07-30-2015, 08:06 PM
so the event is over but where are the justice hammer??
the ones on top were cheating with multiple acounts, after of fisrt part more people begin cheat with the same
because nobody was banned, now the cheater are full of high lv sr because the unlimited defense win, mixed
with the gody boxs
it very unfair allow these cheater get away because now in the next event they will get top again for the maxed cards
so now the normal player have that deal with the cash people(them pay so no complains) and the cheaters to try get near of ranking and get any rewards

Seya
07-31-2015, 01:03 AM
they were not cheating, nobody said multiple accounts are forbiden, so nobody will be banned, moreover i think next event will have the same mechanics AND sed thresholds for ranks will increase, thus facilitating the same behaviour again, sorry to dissapoint you lols

Unregistered
07-31-2015, 01:25 AM
In the original version of this game in Japan any player who have more than one account is banned instantly.

I would like to know if is different in this version?

Using one account to just boost another account is banneable I think. Is this true ??
75% of the top player in last event was free players. It was very hard for paying players to beat players who use multi accounts.
If players can get same advantage by multi acounting as by spending money who are going to spend money?

It was newer intended that players should be able to have more than one account.

Problem in this version is that half active the players have multi accounts and I don't think thay want to loose half there players.

As they cant ban players for multi accounting they should in my opionion reduce the advantage of having multi account to a minimum.
If in last event players could not see name of the players thay attacked - they would not be able to attack themself non-stop and problem would be solved.

In first event if bosses under half you kill count didnt give EP and rewards the having some all to summon weak bosses would be of no real use.

chillinfar
07-31-2015, 03:16 AM
In the original version of this game in Japan any player who have more than one account is banned instantly.

I would like to know if is different in this version?

Using one account to just boost another account is banneable I think. Is this true ??
75% of the top player in last event was free players. It was very hard for paying players to beat players who use multi accounts.
If players can get same advantage by multi acounting as by spending money who are going to spend money?

It was newer intended that players should be able to have more than one account.

Problem in this version is that half active the players have multi accounts and I don't think thay want to loose half there players.

As they cant ban players for multi accounting they should in my opionion reduce the advantage of having multi account to a minimum.
If in last event players could not see name of the players thay attacked - they would not be able to attack themself non-stop and problem would be solved.

In first event if bosses under half you kill count didnt give EP and rewards the having some all to summon weak bosses would be of no real use.

Two issues:

- Referal bonus (is legit for now to make a smurf and get it's advantage)
- Billing support sucks. If you choose one payment method Epoch (billing support for Nutaku) will stuck with it, they refuse to change payment method and once they suggested me to "make a smurf account and STFU".

darkeleon
07-31-2015, 12:34 PM
multi accounts have nutaku approval or not????? i would see a official response from them

YoshiEnVerde
07-31-2015, 02:01 PM
Two issues:

- Referal bonus (is legit for now to make a smurf and get it's advantage)
- Billing support sucks. If you choose one payment method Epoch (billing support for Nutaku) will stuck with it, they refuse to change payment method and once they suggested me to "make a smurf account and STFU".

Actually, it isn't.
It's actually stated in the referal bonus gold part that using alt accounts for that will not be tolerated...

And just because you got a stupid ass in Billing Support when reporting a problem doesn't mean Nutaku as a company looks favorably upon, or even allows, the use of alt accounts.
The thing with help desks is that most of the time the people working there have absolutely no idea of what's going on in the company itself... specially regarding departments that are completely disconected from theirs.
Nutaku server could have a virus specially installed in it to melt down your PC if you are found playing an alt, and billing help desk would only get some "Please refrain from using a secondary account" hint to give their customers (if at all, seeing as it's none of that department's business how multiple accounts are handled).

I believe you just got the bad luck of getting an idiot, seeing as help desk/support people are usually trained to be able to actually tell you to STFU in such a way you'll actually end the conversation happy they took their time to tell you so.

Lenneth
08-02-2015, 01:01 PM
Maybe is a bit late to say this but here it goes anyway . First i noticed during the event the atacker always win in a tie round ( same card , same level ). Based on this then is possible to win every atack in this event . You need to made a deck with all cards of the same atribute . For example a deck with 5 Rare Babes a level max and the best SR sexy maxed as a helper will always win vs any kind of moe deck.

chillinfar
08-02-2015, 02:56 PM
Actually, it isn't.
It's actually stated in the referal bonus gold part that using alt accounts for that will not be tolerated...

And just because you got a stupid ass in Billing Support when reporting a problem doesn't mean Nutaku as a company looks favorably upon, or even allows, the use of alt accounts.
The thing with help desks is that most of the time the people working there have absolutely no idea of what's going on in the company itself... specially regarding departments that are completely disconected from theirs.
Nutaku server could have a virus specially installed in it to melt down your PC if you are found playing an alt, and billing help desk would only get some "Please refrain from using a secondary account" hint to give their customers (if at all, seeing as it's none of that department's business how multiple accounts are handled).

I believe you just got the bad luck of getting an idiot, seeing as help desk/support people are usually trained to be able to actually tell you to STFU in such a way you'll actually end the conversation happy they took their time to tell you so.

The issue is simple, Epoch refuses to change payment method once the customer choose one of the available. I asked both sides (Nutaku and Epoch), Nutaku just sent me again to Epoch and they answered to make an alt because they doesn't want to change it (Epoch has a finder to deactivate suscriptions and all that stuff, but Safety Pay payments are unable to do it). And i don't see something related on his ToS.

If smurfing is not allowed, they should fix this issue with Epoch because is making a problem: i want to pay and Epoch refuses to change how i can (answering the moronic smurf tip).

P.S: I suspect that the moronic move with Safety Pay is related to fees. Epoch picks $0.25 per any help with Nutaku payments, but Safety Pay eats $2-4 more due to other issues (reading ToS they share earnings with associated banks).

And finishing this, Nutaku ToS doesn't forbid alts, only forbids automated access (like bots). But as i said, the issue isn't with Nutaku but Epoch and is an issue that they should solve at B2B level.

Tenhou
08-03-2015, 09:18 AM
Seems they are showing the new cards in the event gacha with the latest update. Akie Ibara and Kira Tejima are returning elites for this event apparently. Good thing i have them at 100 and 52 respectively. I need more R wilds damnit!

Only 3 new cards in total, though. And one of them isn't even visible in the event gacha, maybe it'll appear in the normal gacha?

sephirothz
08-03-2015, 10:20 AM
Seems they are showing the new cards in the event gacha with the latest update. Akie Ibara and Kira Tejima are returning elites for this event apparently. Good thing i have them at 100 and 52 respectively. I need more R wilds damnit!

Only 3 new cards in total, though. And one of them isn't even visible in the event gacha, maybe it'll appear in the normal gacha?

well since the payment method only with credit card i guess it's got nothing to do with me
will be always a free user if they don't have any other payment method
don't really like to use credit card and beside if they have something like voucher i would be gladly to buy them and collect them

YoshiEnVerde
08-03-2015, 10:29 AM
The issue is simple, Epoch refuses to change payment method once the customer choose one of the available. I asked both sides (Nutaku and Epoch), Nutaku just sent me again to Epoch and they answered to make an alt because they doesn't want to change it (Epoch has a finder to deactivate suscriptions and all that stuff, but Safety Pay payments are unable to do it). And i don't see something related on his ToS.

If smurfing is not allowed, they should fix this issue with Epoch because is making a problem: i want to pay and Epoch refuses to change how i can (answering the moronic smurf tip).

P.S: I suspect that the moronic move with Safety Pay is related to fees. Epoch picks $0.25 per any help with Nutaku payments, but Safety Pay eats $2-4 more due to other issues (reading ToS they share earnings with associated banks).

And finishing this, Nutaku ToS doesn't forbid alts, only forbids automated access (like bots). But as i said, the issue isn't with Nutaku but Epoch and is an issue that they should solve at B2B level.

I wasn't talking about ToC. Back in guards 1, somebody commented in bthe facebook page that alts could be used for farming points, and the Nutaku account answered that they woul d punish people that did so.
They even boasted that they had very good algorithms for finding such people.

chillinfar
08-03-2015, 08:28 PM
Nutaku should change the way how to reward then (i.e. giving the extra when invited accounts pay his first load of cash), diminishing the risk of exploit.

And except for Safety Pay issue i have no problem to give money (they deserved it anyway), i boosted a lot on Coliseum event with only peronamin (not a good deal but helped anyway).