PDA

View Full Version : Osawari Collaboration rewards.

Vic47
02-23-2016, 07:33 AM
So, now they offer Coliseum 4 Princess cards for participating in Osawari Event... I'd like to get Karen, isnce i made a wrong choice at Coli4 and chose Makina to be my Princess and then understood i like Karen better. Is there any good chance to meet the requirements to get those Collaboration Rewards if i'll start playing Osawari now, and what i'll have to do for that? Can anyone help me get Karen if it's a hard task for someone that would start playing OI just now?

https://pp.vk.me/c633224/v633224930/1f320/7ChsZa7RjSQ.jpg

darkeleon
02-23-2016, 07:51 AM
karen is ugly man and no you don´t will get 500k ep if you start now from 0 but you should can get april, now if you buy pack of paytaku and get 2 booster to farm in easy stages maybe.. history mode only give a VERY very low chance to get eromon with lame stats

khermeker
02-23-2016, 07:59 AM
karen is ugly man and no you don´t will get 500k ep if you start now from 0 but you should can get april, now if you buy pack of paytaku and get 2 booster to farm in easy stages maybe.. history mode only give a VERY very low chance to get eromon with lame stats

O.O wow really ....i play the first event and after fail ( was out of top 500, like 625 or something like that) i decide stop....still well lvl up acard to max is not so hard i maxed 3 bosses and got some rare cards too.....still i will not play osawari .....

nip101
02-23-2016, 09:40 AM
O.O wow really ....i play the first event and after fail ( was out of top 500, like 625 or something like that) i decide stop....still well lvl up acard to max is not so hard i maxed 3 bosses and got some rare cards too.....still i will not play osawari .....

Osawari is 100% luck when it comes to getting in top 500. You can spend gatcha tickets to get their version of slayers but its pure luck if u get one (or multiple) if you get one you'll probably be around rank 300 and with two around 100. Karen and April should be pretty easy to get if you've got an okay team, like 60-70s, unless they really bumped up the difficulty since I quit (after xmas). I don't think u can get makina without getting a slayer or p2w some energy drinks.

It sucks to cause they got their rewards for like 600k ep? which if you've been playing pps is super easy and possibly even doable with a new account? Just for a comparison the top 1k had over 6m Ep and i don't feel like seeing how many actually reached the highest goal but unless its way easier to get Ep in osawari its going to be hard to get Makina.

Tenhou
02-23-2016, 10:51 AM
Well, guess it is time to farm normal maps for tickets and pray for an OI slayer. Then do the 30 stamina mission at 3x mode~~

Vic47
02-23-2016, 01:54 PM

Nah. Karen might have disproportional body and not the best scenes, but i like her face, hair and wings (and suit overall) much more than that of Makina i chose to be my Princess back at Coli4 (because of slightly better scenes, more proportional body and cooler "panties" part of the suit. However, now, when i have her, i regret that and feel i did the wrong choice, so i want Karen instead, no matter she is R and not SR. And Karen is the only reason i decided to try OI.
And i care nothing about April - she is not cute, has poorly drawn body, i don't like her scenes or anything in her and she is just an N card so i totally don't need her. And of course she is totally not worthy of playing OI for me. OI maybe have better interactions with cards (all those touchy-feely scenes and else) and all those adorable monmusu with tails and ears, but i totally hate the gameplay mechanics. It could be a little better for me if it would be turn-based, but as it is it is a pain for me to play it. All i'm willing to do is to get Karen and quit.

- - - Updated - - -

Osawari is 100% luck when it comes to getting in top 500. You can spend gatcha tickets to get their version of slayers but its pure luck if u get one (or multiple) if you get one you'll probably be around rank 300 and with two around 100. Karen and April should be pretty easy to get if you've got an okay team, like 60-70s, unless they really bumped up the difficulty since I quit (after xmas). I don't think u can get makina without getting a slayer or p2w some energy drinks.

It sucks to cause they got their rewards for like 600k ep? which if you've been playing pps is super easy and possibly even doable with a new account? Just for a comparison the top 1k had over 6m Ep and i don't feel like seeing how many actually reached the highest goal but unless its way easier to get Ep in osawari its going to be hard to get Makina.

Well, it says you have to achieve certain amount of EP, not a place in the Ranking... So i still have a little hope... And i already have Makina, so i only need to get 300 EP to get Karen...
Do you think it is possible if i've just started playing OI? (lvl6 by the moment)
Any tips on how to play it to get what it takes to get 300 EP? Maybe some links for a starter guides or something?
Also, i'd be glad if someone could use my acc and at least make me a good team/manage and level-up units, since i don't even understand what i am doing there, and fail to complete even stage 6 of location 2 in the story mode...

Tenhou
02-23-2016, 02:02 PM
Just continue practicing. At your level you get stamina refills fast so it should be a nice time for you. Try to get units that upgrade to SSR or SL and then do your best at leveling them. A full team of them should suffice for decent grinding if you get a hang of the game, and do mind the elements that things are weak and strong against.

You'll want to try to get at least one of each element.

nip101
02-23-2016, 03:40 PM
As tenhou said basiclly keep grinding. I think its several hours of game play before you actually catch up to your stamina (less if you only use 3x).

My main complaint about this is that unless this event has a really high drop rate or something its pretty hard to get 600k last i recall from previous events while compared to pps thousands of people likely got the highest reward for Osawari's stuff, which should also help you to make a decent starting group vic.

Tenhou
02-23-2016, 03:43 PM
Hours? I think it took me 2 days or more before i ran out of the endless stamina :P

That said, i guess this event is more to reward people who play both games.

...and get a few unlucky people to work their asses off.

Artanis
02-23-2016, 06:49 PM
Well im glad that i got makina now.Getting 600k in EG was very easy, but getting the same in osawari is impossible without a booster.

DragonSR
02-24-2016, 02:26 PM
Well I have Makina already. However, I'm willing to work my ass off for Karen doe lol. Highest lv so far in OI Is 33.

Vic47
02-24-2016, 08:11 PM
Well I have Makina already. However, I'm willing to work my ass off for Karen doe lol. Highest lv so far in OI Is 33.

Same here. Thank God i don't have to grind for 600k EP in OI - even playing it is a pain for me. But i'm still concerned...
Again, i still can' get it: some say it is impossible task without boosters, some say that it is no problem... I don't get it...

As for Stamina - meh, 2 days of grinding, and still my Stamina never runs below half of my maximum. I even did a x3 roll for daily location that give stones for alchemy 2 times when i was close to levelup and had tons of free stamina left...

OI people on Discord told me that i have to get Meiko, Seria, Izanai, Ando, Noa and Okita, and, since the boss in this event should be Emerald, i might want to switch Meiko's Topaz skill for some Ruby skill from N cards and Move Power Up it with common N eromons i have plenty of... I hope i'm going the right way, but this game is really a pain in the ass - almost like LoV i've dropped, but also requires helluva lot of clicking, playing through the same levels hundreds or thoulsands of times again and again, getting all those rare eromons, learning their moves, level-up system... Shit, this is too much for a "start playing another game to recieve N and R cards that you could get by just selecting them when you entered PPS event for the first time"... =_=# If they wanted me to get hooked by OI and start playing it too like that it was a terrible mistake - if i just wasn't interested in OI before, now i totally hate it and can't wait when this bloody "collaboration" will be over (and i hope this will be the last "collaboration" of PPS with other games like that. I also hope i won't have to play through the whole OI event during the next 2 weeks... I can hardly force myself to play OI for a couple of hours a day...

Unregistered
02-24-2016, 10:53 PM
Osawari was fun at first. However, I just farmed the last Forest stage for multiple copies of Izanai and I had enough healing to basically steamroll anything. The only thing I haven't beaten is the super hard stage because wave 4 has a guy with max defense (each hit was doing 10 damage). Had I been paying better attention I could have kept my combo up better to beat that guy, but I had been fighting for over 2 hours and my eyes were glazing over.

Tenhou
02-25-2016, 07:07 AM
Did a simple calculation to show people how difficult 600k is:

I ran the 30 stamina map at 3x, which means it costs 90 and i got roughly 4600 points.

This means that to get 600k points i need 11764 stamina which without levels or potions will require 24.5 days. The event lasts for 12

I have no slayers and i am capable of beating that final map. Those that try to start out now will have no chance at the map and most likely will not have any slayers either.

Getting a 100% increase slayer would halve the amount of stamina needed in total which would put the 600k within reach in the days we have.

nip101
02-25-2016, 10:06 AM
The later stages give a bit more overall but they don't unlock until later on in the event. Also they can be way harder so you have to factor that in.

Tenhou
02-25-2016, 12:39 PM
Meh, difficulty is no matter for my triple attack buffer team, they will all burn :P

Mattress
02-25-2016, 05:04 PM
Maybe I can take April....Maybe. This game is a pain in the ass! :(

nip101
02-25-2016, 06:51 PM
Gatcha so cruel to me. Had a 150% ep slayer came up, didnt get it of course...

Tenhou
02-25-2016, 07:01 PM
And this is why you use about 5 tickets at a time :P

nip101
02-25-2016, 07:13 PM
And this is why you use about 5 tickets at a time :P

Then I'd get two slayers that escape me :(

Unregistered
02-25-2016, 08:09 PM
Maybe I can take April....Maybe. This game is a pain in the ass! :(

yeah u can, coz i was halfway now thru 50000 ep so its really possible

Karen needs a bit of luck pretty obviously, and Makina is a no-no unless with ep boost

i got to agree that the laters stages are a pain to me, well maybe its because i only have few SL's. oh god

chillinfar
02-27-2016, 01:32 AM
If was the first pero princesses (like Kusumi), i could "all-in". But, meh.

OI has worse rates than PPS.

bringitback
02-27-2016, 11:29 AM
How much ep do you need for the participation bonus?

chillinfar
02-27-2016, 11:36 AM
Since 150K for April. Give some SR wild cards if you just enter event.

Balek
02-28-2016, 07:36 PM
Since 150K for April. Give some SR wild cards if you just enter event.
April is 100k.

nip101
02-28-2016, 09:17 PM
Even with a 50% slayer (got it relatively early on) I've only got 148k ep and I'm placed 267th. How on earth am I supposed to get 452k in 8 days? Like this is just absurd balance for the "collaboration." Could someone tell/ask the Nutaku dude on the chat to re-scale this so people can actually get the rewards. I'll throw it back to my old point of thousands of people got the 600k reward in PPS and maybe 200 will in OI. How is that balanced?

Honestly this is the main reason I quit OI cause even if you have a full 70 team it didn't mean you could even get all the rewards in an event.

Holic
02-29-2016, 02:22 AM
In 4 days I did 117K without slayers and I started to play OI on 23th February. I don't know if I'll reach 300K (this is my target), but I agree with you: this collaboration is totally unbalanced.

Arekusu
02-29-2016, 04:52 AM
I also only need 300K but it's proving very difficult with no slayers...I only have 80K EP...seems like it would be better to get stamina restores and grind more but I'll wait and see how much more EP the next stages give. I'll be really glad to be done with OI after this, slayers are way too much risk to obtain.

Tenhou
02-29-2016, 06:18 AM
Was hoping they'd release the new area today so we could get more EP, seems they are not...

I agree that this is rather unbalanced and it mainly shows the biggest problem of OI - the gacha fucking sucks. It's just so insanely luck based to get a slayer with no step-ups and the slayer is just part of the whole standard gacha. It's as if PPS would put SR slayers in the N gacha and made N tickets so rare that you'd get 1 per day, then tell you "well you can make more rolls with money."

At least PPS has a dedicated event gacha so you can get something if you invest. In OI you can invest 200$+ and still not get a slayer if your luck is horrid.

chillinfar
02-29-2016, 09:37 AM
Even with a 50% slayer (got it relatively early on) I've only got 148k ep and I'm placed 267th. How on earth am I supposed to get 452k in 8 days? Like this is just absurd balance for the "collaboration." Could someone tell/ask the Nutaku dude on the chat to re-scale this so people can actually get the rewards. I'll throw it back to my old point of thousands of people got the 600k reward in PPS and maybe 200 will in OI. How is that balanced?

Honestly this is the main reason I quit OI cause even if you have a full 70 team it didn't mean you could even get all the rewards in an event.

117K is beyond 1000th when you finish the event. Even 500k isn't enough (Kissy event got 440th with almost 700k)

Opalia24
02-29-2016, 01:27 PM
I was luck and got a slayer who give +50% too.
Rank 262 atm. 177.000 EP with 4,5 out of 12 days gone.
Getting 500K EP will be hard but I hppe new stages with better EP per stamina will come soon.
Without any slayers I think 400K is almost imposible,
To get 600K EP takes atleast 2 slayers = p2w imo.

Tenhou
02-29-2016, 01:35 PM
To get 600K EP takes atleast 2 slayers = p2w imo.

You know, i really hate when chillin talks about "pay to fail" but i don't think a sentence has been truer for this gacha at the moment.
Admitedly, there is the second method, which is paying for stamina potions, so there are ways to get past the horrible gacha as a payer.

nip101
02-29-2016, 05:15 PM
You know, i really hate when chillin talks about "pay to fail" but i don't think a sentence has been truer for this gacha at the moment.
Admitedly, there is the second method, which is paying for stamina potions, so there are ways to get past the horrible gacha as a payer.

Even with stamina pots I would get 12k ep a potion (188 max stam and 50% bonus) so I'd need a lot of them to still finish. And you don't even get any free ones in this game, the ~7 limited ones only give 70 stam so that's a joke.

Did anyone happen to ask the nutaku guy on discord? he had logged off by the time I had gotten on :(

ZOLANTON
03-01-2016, 03:42 AM
As an OI player that I just came across this thread let me give my two cents on my thoughts about this collab event.

It's unfair for Pero players the same way (and maybe more) it was for us in last event. Personally I couldn't get a single Eromon from the Pero event. This one however raised the bar in difficulty and unfairness even to regular OI players. Normally an event in OI lasts 15 days. This time for an unexplained reason it fell to only 12 days. With one 50% booster (like I have in this one), those 15 days were more than enough to reach about 600-650k EPs. Also there were 3 Areas and each Area that was released gave significantly more EPs than the previous one.

But with 12 days and one 50% booster I'll probably reach 500k in the last day of the event, not even close to 600k that many of you are aiming. Also this event only has 2 areas (the second one will be released tomorrow), which will give more EPs than the first one, but I don't know if it'll be enough to reach 600k for you guys, I just hope it'll be enough to help me reach 500k a little bit earlier to try the harder stages before the event is over.

As a conclusion if you have no booster, you have no chance in reaching 600k unless you pay it big. You'd reach about 250-300k EPs normally by the end of event, so you'd have to cover the remaining EPs by refilling potions (and each one costs 1 euro/dollar). If you have 1 booster of 50% you'll probably need only a few stamina refill potions (about 6-7) but with 2 boosters or one of 100% or greater you have this one easily in the bag.

Unregistered
03-01-2016, 04:26 AM
what zolanton quote was correct but 300k is still too much for a free player

unless u can skip sleeping for the whole osawri event ( i dont think anyone is so eager to do that unless an adict) and of course i need to sleep too

and for me i think im good with 100k, for me april > karen ( that's for me ) - with 61k ep atm

- - - Updated - - -

what zolanton quote was correct but 300k is still too much for a free player

unless u can skip sleeping for the whole osawri event ( i dont think anyone is so eager to do that unless an adict) and of course i need to sleep too

and for me i think im good with 100k, for me april > karen ( that's for me ) - with 61k ep atm

forgot to quote, zero boosters here - reaching 300k or 600k needs at least 1 eromon event booster, prior for 300k if u can play w/o sleep ( whoever has this ability, kudos ! )

Opalia24
03-01-2016, 08:39 AM
Free player who played OI in the passed and who can store 10+ hours of stamina can just lock in 3 time per day and newer wast any stamina.
Even for a free player like me who dont wast any stamina 300 K + bonus is top I can get.

Pay-to-win players can ofcause get 600K EP easyly.

ZOLANTON
03-01-2016, 09:26 AM
It doesn't have to be p2w or f2p necessarily, surely if you are p2w you are guaranteed to get at least 600k because you'll spend money in the Gacha and occasionally get a booster. But even f2p users can achieve this, but they have to very VERY lucky in the Gacha and get a booster.

Tenhou
03-01-2016, 09:50 AM
They really should boost the rates of event eromon when they appear, it's so insanely luck dependant as is already. Not only are tickets annoying to get since the game barely has downtime, but you also can spend 30+ tickets and not get anything. Heck i spend like 20 tickets this event and i found and caught one 50% booster.

And that was with one ticket at a time. While people argue that tickets should be used in a bunch or not, i'd say no nowadays. What good is it to have a chance to catch a whole 5 in one go if an event eromon doesn't even show itself to begin with?

Edit:
That was one hell of an R ticket. I got an SL eromon that i already had and in the missed list were 2 other SL's i already had plus an SSR i already had. Not a single event eromon though, of course -_-

Arekusu
03-06-2016, 02:05 PM
Finally got 300K EP, played as much as I possibly could and still had to buy stam potions to make it. Goodbye, OI! Good riddance.

Solstic
03-06-2016, 05:02 PM
...but you also can spend 30+ tickets and not get anything.
Me right there.

I lvl'd my account to around Lv31 farming the 1-2 days before the event to get gems and Izanai. I sacrificed my stamina resets that could've been used during the event to farm tickets. I've yet to even SEE an event booster in my pools... let alone to try and catch one. Reminds me of the garbage ass PPS Valentine event. I had 0 SRs show up in ~30 R Gatcha tickets. I was expecting at least 1 regular SR to show up.

I slaved away and managed to get my 300K EP with 2 days remaining without any boosters. I'm done with F5 F5 Osawari Salt Island unless another collab pops up.

Mattress
03-08-2016, 04:44 AM
The event is over and I haven't received anything yet...

Unregistered
03-08-2016, 05:23 AM
did anyone saw that there's more collabration with peropero coming soon

written on the peropero game, below with the list of events

WOW, i cant believe they're still going to put more collaborations , this is insane

nip101
03-08-2016, 05:27 AM
The event is over and I haven't received anything yet...

Refresh maybe? I got mine but I'm not sure when exactly it showed up.

SumTingRong
03-08-2016, 05:33 AM
got mine :D april and 20 SR WC 5

Tenhou
03-08-2016, 05:36 AM
Yosh, got my 600k EP rewards.

Vic47
03-09-2016, 06:08 PM
Got my 20 SR WC.
Btw, how many of those who tried got their rewards (and how much was that)?
I only mean f2p players of course - it is obvious that you can get anything you wand if you have enough cash to spend.
Personally i wanted Karen for 300k Ep, but gave up eventually and quit OI after 3 days of playing with just 1,5k EP because i've got doo damn tired of all that clicking.

chillinfar
03-09-2016, 06:22 PM
Stuck at 400k (lvl 80) and i got sleep at last hours. Well, got Karen but was more interesting to see the first PeroPrincess instead (like Kusumi, i want that card)

I forgot to put cash in game too. All was for my new toy to keep working (a shitty netbook). Maybe 10 pots could help me to get Ogre on tat event.

Solstic
03-09-2016, 08:28 PM
Got my 20 SR WC.
Btw, how many of those who tried got their rewards (and how much was that)?
I only mean f2p players of course - it is obvious that you can get anything you wand if you have enough cash to spend.
Personally i wanted Karen for 300k Ep, but gave up eventually and quit OI after 3 days of playing with just 1,5k EP because i've got doo damn tired of all that clicking.
I hit my goal of 300K with 2 days to spare as a new player. I had no boosters and didn't buy any stam pots. I wanted to hit 500K for Ogre but it wasn't possible.

Holic
03-10-2016, 02:22 AM
I hit my goal of 300K with 2 days to spare as a new player. I had no boosters and didn't buy any stam pots. I wanted to hit 500K for Ogre but it wasn't possible.
Same for me. Without boosters and stamina pots I did 353K as new player (and F2P). Got Karen and April, what I wanted. :)

Vic47
03-16-2016, 06:31 PM
Meh. I guess i had to try then... But whatever. I had not enough nerve for that clickgame. And anyway, to be honest, most of the cards i have i hardly ever get a look on for more than a couple of times. So i guess it's not such a big problem - to miss some of them.
Besides, after all, i can always look at the artworks and descriptions on our Wiki, or find myself a friend with the card i like and pie their girl/PM for screenshots, anyway =)
Also, pieing other people's girls is much more fun for me than just scrolling through their artworks in my Gallery, or cleaning out other people's pies from my girls ^,..,^
The only REAL reason to want a certain card, is the desire to use her as an avatar in the game for your "player face" in the friend lits/rankings/help requests, etc. in the game, i guess.