+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 507 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 5067
  1. #1641

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,945
    Credits
    2,202
    none of the lolis turn me on

    DMM Thread (Spoiler Warning)-loli-1.pngDMM Thread (Spoiler Warning)-loli-2.pngDMM Thread (Spoiler Warning)-loli-3.png

    it has to be like Shinobu or Fate Kaleid lvl

    DMM Thread (Spoiler Warning)-dfdab6654f43b9422ebcdd5cce6021bf.jpg
    Nutaku: July 2016 | Flower Knight Girl: 835228859 | DMM: 646263953 飢えたハンター


    Plays Flower Knight Girl, Aigis, Kamihime
    Dropped Harem Heroes. Staff deleted my nice reason for not spending $.

    Signature made by Myrdin

  2. HH.gif

  3. #1642

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    598
    Credits
    392
    Items Username ChangeThread Title Style ChangeUser Name Style Change
    I'm going to use my last stored gold elixir (which I farmed in a previous elixir up campaign) to bloom Himeshara soon. I'm definitely glad because she's my favorite 5* after all, fully-amped with skill level 5. A little miffed that she doesn't have a 3rd CG yet though...

    Her third ability has been patterned to Kerria's, only at a 1/3 ratio instead of 1/2, given their difference in rarity. For example, 90% of her current HP gives her a 30% damage increase.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitoru View Post
    Also the lvl 100 manyu from boat voting didn't show up in my gifts.
    Not receiving the bonus rewards after placing 100 bets is a known bug atm. The items concerned will be sent next maintenance (7/3). Hence, another flower stone was sent as apology for this issue yesterday.

    Quote Originally Posted by game2534 View Post
    So any trick on Swan boat bet? Just dump all points on boat with highest win percentage and spread the rest? (Because last swan boat event is a big pain for me)
    I used to look at the forecasts in Christmas 2016 and Valentine 2017 (implying both were race events), but since Easter, I've been YOLO-ing the max bets on the x100 racer. Who knows... I could win big in one race and have enough to exchange everything in the shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by twilightdream View Post
    Click there inside we will get hint from the girl, telling which boat will get what place after race end.
    Like in past event race if Kale put the double circle on which boat, that boat won't get first place.
    I think Roentang will update wiki about this event soon so just save bet currency for now.
    It's a friend on the wiki who usually writes about the events and mechanics, given his fluency in Japanese. I just fill in on little things (stage info) in case he forgets those.

    Event 63: http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/A..._Up_to_the_Sky

    Anyway, it should be basically the same mechanics as last time, with a new feature (Degree of Attention) surveying the bets from around the world that have been placed on every racer. It could sway you to bet on that particular racer, I suppose.
    DMM FKG ID: 112112066
    Level 173

  4. #1643

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,717
    Credits
    1,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindrunner View Post
    A dream cum true for Eab1990.
    More Apple is always good.

    Still waiting on an alternate Daisy though.

  5. #1644
    Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Roentgen View Post
    Anyway, it should be basically the same mechanics as last time, with a new feature (Degree of Attention) surveying the bets from around the world that have been placed on every racer. It could sway you to bet on that particular racer, I suppose.
    Any idea why the 20x has so many more bets? Is there something about Mokou's triangle prediction that implies a win?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any idea why the 20x has so many more bets? Is there something about Mokou's triangle prediction that implies a win?
    I kind of agree with this. When I pulled up that display and I'm seeing triangles, circles, etc while not being a Japanese speaker/reader.... it really doesn't tell me anything. If possible, can someone elaborate on these a little more for us "gaijin"?
    DMM FKG ID: 536701334 IGN: ShadwNinjaX Allies: 53/63

  7. #1646

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,802
    Credits
    1,690
    K so I gave it a go.... and it still not possible for me. I suppose a full team of 6* all beefed up with ampys and skill blooms is necessary for this.
    I am of course talking about the Mirror misisons (you know, the one with the blue ghostly mirror image of some of the Flower Knights).
    Like hell, a good amount of my girls are bloomed and yet, other than Team1 that has 3 rainbows in it, they barely scratch them.
    Maybe I should rebuild the teams to go for single attack ultimates, and try to nuke em, but thats still wont be enough.
    I really dont see any other way to do this than to have Team 1 be composed fully of 6* (and the more useful ones at that.) and use it to do like 80% of the damage and hope the other 3 teams of 5* can deal the last 20% > which means I cant do that anyway since I dont have a team of 6* at the moment. Siiigh.

  8. #1647
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin View Post
    I really dont see any other way to do this than to have Team 1 be composed fully of 6* (and the more useful ones at that.) and use it to do like 80% of the damage and hope the other 3 teams of 5* can deal the last 20% > which means I cant do that anyway since I dont have a team of 6* at the moment. Siiigh.
    As mentioned above, final mission of mirror Aizoon almost kills my main team at the first group (Protea + Dalmatian Bellflower + Lycaste), before the boss (Aizoon + king Protea) so my teams 2-3-4 need to be able kill it with the little damage my main dealt. On the successful try i had three of squad one survive by the skin of their teeth to get one skill each and leave everything else to other teams.

    DMM ID: 542707285

  9. #1648

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,802
    Credits
    1,690
    I knew I shouldn`t have, but I was like "come on, it cant be that bad now"

    ... Coughing blood out here

  10. #1649
    Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin View Post
    I knew I shouldn`t have, but I was like "come on, it cant be that bad now"

    ... Coughing blood out here
    Congratulations. That's almost like getting a rainbow from a yolo pull.

  11. #1650

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    702
    Credits
    536
    Items User Name Style Change
    Easy (and lazy) about swan boat bet.
    Just bet on the boat that have most player bet on it, and you good to go.
    You can also bet on all boat if you want.
    Roentgen already post wiki link for it.
    You can have a peek and try to cypher the hint (prediction).

    DMM Thread (Spoiler Warning)-untitled-1.jpgDMM Thread (Spoiler Warning)-untitled-2.jpg

    OK This round we get Habotan and Greenbell as our... fortune teller LOL.
    In picture you'll see that Kale mark the 1st boat so it's mean you don't want to bet for it.
    Because what boat Habotan mark mean that boat will lose the race for sure.
    Greenbell do go double circle on 4th boat, since her prediction style is some kind of clear answer.
    So this mean she surely the 4th boat will win the race.
    Combine 2 girls prediction you should go for 4th boat.
    Cut Nazuna out she's useless for this LOL.

    In popularity bet chart you can see 4th boat got 37% player bet on it.
    So it's nail the prediction result from the girls.

    What I do? I bet on all boat during last swan boat race.
    I can collect all thing accept Life crystal that I can get some
    and left over to trade gold (the 1 event currency = 1 gold).
    So in the end I believe everyone can clear all stuff in shop.

    And... somebody going to get rainbow soon... for sure.
    Last edited by twilightdream; 06-26-2017 at 11:33 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •