+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 506 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 5052
  1. #1661

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,800
    Credits
    1,688
    Sure dude, go for it ! Look how well it turned out for me haha
    Nah dont listen to me, save up for your Waifu, I know its hard but keep fighting Oh ! ~

    Thanks twillight for the heads up. This gacha seems interesting. What we need to find out though is - is it just one of those 4 girls ?
    No dupes for me automatically disqualifies Aizoon and Soap worth. Catleya is fine and all, though I dont really want her, and that Birthday cake girl I really dont like so...
    Wish this was the "pick your own girl, type of gacha. I really need that Loquat badly -____-
    Also is there at least one 6* guaranteed if nothing else ? Coz this seems like the normal pull thing.
    Last edited by Myrdin; 06-28-2017 at 06:35 AM.

  2. HH.gif

  3. #1662

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    598
    Credits
    392
    Items Username ChangeThread Title Style ChangeUser Name Style Change
    I think I finally got to figuring out that the "racer's number" in Mokou's manner of prediction refers to the racer's position on the list, but I still can't decipher the way she's using symbols in her prediction. Even after having played 3 boat race events before this...

    A co-editor at the wiki told me once that it's double circle > circle > triangle according to the Japanese, but it seems to be only applicable to watchers who predict actual placing, rather than the change (or non-change) between the racer's position and where she actually finishes.

    Some commenters on the Japanese wiki appear to pick x10. The ~50% attention might be reflecting that. Hell no thanks though. Not wasting my bets on the racer with a crap multiplier. Back to YOLO-ing 100 bets on x100 it is.

    -----

    The current promo should be another edition of the blossoming gacha promo that was available in December when I started out. My old comrade (Wutan) paid for it back then where he got Viola's alternate as the guaranteed 6*.

    Any premium character (5*/6*) you get from the gacha is guaranteed to bloom, but beware, the pool is limited to those who got blossoming from 21st November 2016 to 27th March 2017. You can verify this by clicking the contents button at the top and refer to this list: http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Bloomed.

    If you're just looking for a new rainbow, even if random, it's good. Otherwise, just wait for a rainbow ticket promo. If you happen to own every rainbow in the pool, you'll just get a random one.

    Elixirs are the bonuses from this, not equipment flowers/"dresses." Like its prototype, you should get:
    - x1 rainbow elixir [開花の秘薬(虹)]
    - x2 gold elixir [開花の秘薬(金)]
    DMM FKG ID: 112112066
    Level 173

  4. #1663

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    700
    Credits
    535
    Items User Name Style Change
    I'm sorry for giving wrong intel.
    I just copy what my native community said didn't check any detail.
    And I didn't login to see in-game detail too ah... oTL.

    But give elixir?
    That elixir drop so easy, you can got tons of them in less than hour.
    Maybe DMM plan to release more bloom charector than they do now.

  5. #1664

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    728
    Credits
    585
    From the look of it. they will plan on at least bloom abilities for all characters. Artwork... that's up to artist if they are lazy/retire or not.

    FKG ID
    DMM ID: 561075604 (106/107)
    IGN: Dusk

    [Just a guy with bad self control and blow his gems for more salt and sodium chloride]

  6. #1665
    Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindrunner View Post
    Eh, why is there an ice sculpture riding one of the boats?

    Attachment 5342
    That's not a sculpture. That's the pet bird of Banteishi (the 6* that looks like a handsome dude).

  7. #1666

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    728
    Credits
    585
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindrunner View Post
    Eh, why is there an ice sculpture riding one of the boats?

    Attachment 5342
    If squirrel can rides boat, why can't bird?

    FKG ID
    DMM ID: 561075604 (106/107)
    IGN: Dusk

    [Just a guy with bad self control and blow his gems for more salt and sodium chloride]

  8. #1667

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,935
    Credits
    2,190
    can we get a DMM sub forum? trouble tracking posts that has key info on stuff lol
    Nutaku: July 2016 | Flower Knight Girl: 835228859 | DMM: 646263953 飢えたハンター


    Plays Flower Knight Girl, Aigis, Kamihime
    Dropped Harem Heroes. Staff deleted my nice reason for not spending $.

    Signature made by Myrdin

  9. #1668

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,935
    Credits
    2,190
    oh ok, well, I guess I bookmark some posts then
    Nutaku: July 2016 | Flower Knight Girl: 835228859 | DMM: 646263953 飢えたハンター


    Plays Flower Knight Girl, Aigis, Kamihime
    Dropped Harem Heroes. Staff deleted my nice reason for not spending $.

    Signature made by Myrdin

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Roentgen View Post
    The current promo should be another edition of the blossoming gacha promo that was available in December when I started out. My old comrade (Wutan) paid for it back then where he got Viola's alternate as the guaranteed 6*.

    Any premium character (5*/6*) you get from the gacha is guaranteed to bloom, but beware, the pool is limited to those who got blossoming from 21st November 2016 to 27th March 2017. You can verify this by clicking the contents button at the top and refer to this list: http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Bloomed.

    If you're just looking for a new rainbow, even if random, it's good. Otherwise, just wait for a rainbow ticket promo. If you happen to own every rainbow in the pool, you'll just get a random one.

    Elixirs are the bonuses from this, not equipment flowers/"dresses." Like its prototype, you should get:
    - x1 rainbow elixir [開花の秘薬(虹)]
    - x2 gold elixir [開花の秘薬(金)]
    Well, in my continued desire to show support the devs here rather than some other greedy company, I went with the deal:

    DMM Thread (Spoiler Warning)-junpull.jpg

    Black Baccara and Aloe. Not a bad haul. Maybe would have liked 1 more gold, but then I realize I could have got 10 3* outside of the one rainbow. So I'm not going to complain. But man, both on Nutaku and DMM... they love giving me Slice types in abundance!!!
    Last edited by ShadwNinjaX; 06-28-2017 at 03:48 PM.
    DMM FKG ID: 536701334 IGN: ShadwNinjaX Allies: 53/63

  11. #1670

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    728
    Credits
    585
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadwNinjaX View Post
    Well, in my continued desire to show support the devs here rather than some other greedy company, I went with the deal:

    DMM Thread (Spoiler Warning)-junpull.jpg

    Black Baccara and Aloe. Not a bad haul. Maybe would have liked 1 more gold, but then I realize I could have got 10 3* outside of the one rainbow. So I'm not going to complain. But man, both on Nutaku and DMM... they love giving me Slice types in abundance!!!
    At least you won't have problem with slice whale ship Although that 5000dmm deal has considerably smaller pool than normal.

    FKG ID
    DMM ID: 561075604 (106/107)
    IGN: Dusk

    [Just a guy with bad self control and blow his gems for more salt and sodium chloride]

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •