+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Unregistered Guest

    Post What you guys think about incest?

    Would you like to see this in story mode?Like Hero's mother? =D


  2. #2
    Unregistered Guest
    nah... mother/son incest isn't my thing, not sure how many other guys have fantasies about older women/mother figure.
    for guys who like mature, HH already have bunny's mother.

    most guys prefer girls young.
    personally, i like big brother/little sister incest or father/daughter incest.

    I wouldn't mind seeing hero's younger sister showing up for incest, for a defloration maybe?
    Sagiri from eromanga sensei would be a good character to parody, ofc with bigger breasts and wider hips for safety concerns, we wouldn't want to break some sensitive countries laws with girls that look too young. gotta aim for that sweet spot of early 20s look

  3. #3
    Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    nah... mother/son incest isn't my thing, not sure how many other guys have fantasies about older women/mother figure.
    for guys who like mature, HH already have bunny's mother.

    most guys prefer girls young.
    personally, i like big brother/little sister incest or father/daughter incest.

    I wouldn't mind seeing hero's younger sister showing up for incest, for a defloration maybe?
    Sagiri from eromanga sensei would be a good character to parody, ofc with bigger breasts and wider hips for safety concerns, we wouldn't want to break some sensitive countries laws with girls that look too young. gotta aim for that sweet spot of early 20s look
    Well...I don't see nothing wrong with this.Incest with mom,sister,aunty,dad,brother or anything like this It's okay for me.

  4. #4
    Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Would you like to see this in story mode?Like Hero's mother? =D
    Incest... I dunno, dude. Brother/sister themes do seem to be common in a lot of hentai doujins and some hentai anime, but dunno how it would go over in this game since the audience is so wide spread in so many countries. For me, hentai is hentai. I don't really pay that much attention to the subject matter and half the time, as I can't read it anyway. I wouldn't know if it was incest or not, lmao!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    nah... mother/son incest isn't my thing, not sure how many other guys have fantasies about older women/mother figure.
    for guys who like mature, HH already have bunny's mother.

    most guys prefer girls young.
    personally, i like big brother/little sister incest or father/daughter incest.

    I wouldn't mind seeing hero's younger sister showing up for incest, for a defloration maybe?
    Sagiri from eromanga sensei would be a good character to parody, ofc with bigger breasts and wider hips for safety concerns, we wouldn't want to break some sensitive countries laws with girls that look too young. gotta aim for that sweet spot of early 20s look
    Yeah, any girl design small, less mature looking than Housemaid, Kimi, or even Windia for example, would probably cause trouble. Dunno why... I guess flat chested women are obscene or something. Supposedly, Australia even banned porn of any kind (mags/movies) that contained women with chest sizes they deemed to be too small.

    I even dated a woman in her early twenties (I was around the same age then) that was very petite, barely 5'1" and almost perfectly flat. When she laid on her back, they disappeared completely... lols! But there was no way she could have been mistaken as underage. She was an adult, and very mature looking.

  5. #5
    Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

    Yeah, any girl design small, less mature looking than Housemaid, Kimi, or even Windia for example, would probably cause trouble. Dunno why... I guess flat chested women are obscene or something. Supposedly, Australia even banned porn of any kind (mags/movies) that contained women with chest sizes they deemed to be too small.
    yeah, i read about that Australia law. pretty insane. if they are going to treat flat chested women as obscene, they should subsidize breast implants or sth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I even dated a woman in her early twenties (I was around the same age then) that was very petite, barely 5'1" and almost perfectly flat. When she laid on her back, they disappeared completely... lols! But there was no way she could have been mistaken as underage. She was an adult, and very mature looking.
    damn bro, hopefully she had nice ass

  6. #6
    Unregistered Guest
    It would be cool if they added those but they're probably skittish because Nutaku was censoring out incest scenes since forever.

  7. #7
    Unregistered Guest
    I'm all in about Hero's mom n sis being added in harem.

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •