Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 49 of 49
  1. #41

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    10
    Credits
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukarichan View Post
    If i want to unlock Herc next, which soul weapon should i get first?
    go for the Axe (Neme AsKal), It increases elemental damage of your party and adds 30 BG to third ability,
    Hercs both soul weapons Neme Askal and Venom Hydra provides summon/burst frame +25% def down at mlb, thus you can reach def cap
    however axe also makes PF viable if you can get your hands on shingen quickly though.
    dont know much about venom hydra.
    Last edited by Theon; 11-05-2019 at 01:36 AM.


  2. #42

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,409
    Credits
    3,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukarichan View Post
    If i want to unlock Herc next, which soul weapon should i get first?
    Probably the Herc Dark Axe. Herc is an overall powerhouse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukarichan View Post
    Also i am running out of soul points, should i exchange soul point set from medal exchange?
    Yup, this is about the point where you run out of SP. Don't spend Medals for SP, though - events give you lots of new SP such as the just started Houkei. We also just got new Panel missions which give you a bit. You might not get Herc from this event, but you should from the next.


    Medals may or may not be useful to use for HSP though (comes in the same package as SP), which are used to unlock Yukimura -> Masamune -> Shingen. However, you need like 1200 HSP for Shingen, so your Medals won't be anywhere near enough for now. Hang on to those and make the decision later.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashley View Post
    Probably the Herc Dark Axe. Herc is an overall powerhouse.Yup, this is about the point where you run out of SP. Don't spend Medals for SP, though - events give you lots of new SP such as the just started Houkei. We also just got new Panel missions which give you a bit. You might not get Herc from this event, but you should from the next.


    Medals may or may not be useful to use for HSP though (comes in the same package as SP), which are used to unlock Yukimura -> Masamune -> Shingen. However, you need like 1200 HSP for Shingen, so your Medals won't be anywhere near enough for now. Hang on to those and make the decision later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theon View Post
    go for the Axe (Neme AsKal), It increases elemental damage of your party and adds 30 BG to third ability,
    Hercs both soul weapons Neme Askal and Venom Hydra provides summon/burst frame +25% def down at mlb, thus you can reach def cap
    however axe also makes PF viable if you can get your hands on shingen quickly though.
    dont know much about venom hydra.
    Thank you for your advice, guys

  4. #44
    My herc already maxed on double attack, triple attack, attack up, crit rate and burst power. Where should i put my last 5 point on?

  5. #45

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,409
    Credits
    3,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukarichan View Post
    My herc already maxed on double attack, triple attack, attack up, crit rate and burst power. Where should i put my last 5 point on?
    I personally run 6 points of Taunt. Unlike other Souls, Hercules can take the hits.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashley View Post
    I personally run 6 points of Taunt. Unlike other Souls, Hercules can take the hits.
    Hmm, i can only put 5 points on taunt though. Thank you

  7. #47
    What are recommended MP for Andro and Solomon?

  8. #48

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,409
    Credits
    3,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukarichan View Post
    What are recommended MP for Andro and Solomon?
    Andromeda:
    Six points in Double and Triple, as always.
    Three points in Heal+, this is the entire reason you use her. Does not apply if your Ascension is capped in all elements.
    The rest is up to you, but probably Affliction res+. Now, don't get me wrong, this stat is AWFUL. But I just find that almost all content that you want to Andromeda in will spam debuffs on you constantly, so a small help will probably help. Maybe.

    Personally I run six points in Def+, three points in Affliction res+, one point in Evasion (useless, but eh) and one point in Stealth. It's all literally just there to keep her alive and healing.

    Solomon:
    Six points in Double and Triple, as always.
    Six points in Ability+. This is the reason you use her, so make sure to get these.
    The rest are entirely up to you, but Solomon has one gimmick and one gimmick only. And that is spiky damage output, so probably six points in Atk+ and two points in Crit+.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashley View Post
    Andromeda:
    Six points in Double and Triple, as always.
    Three points in Heal+, this is the entire reason you use her. Does not apply if your Ascension is capped in all elements.
    The rest is up to you, but probably Affliction res+. Now, don't get me wrong, this stat is AWFUL. But I just find that almost all content that you want to Andromeda in will spam debuffs on you constantly, so a small help will probably help. Maybe.

    Personally I run six points in Def+, three points in Affliction res+, one point in Evasion (useless, but eh) and one point in Stealth. It's all literally just there to keep her alive and healing.

    Solomon:
    Six points in Double and Triple, as always.
    Six points in Ability+. This is the reason you use her, so make sure to get these.
    The rest are entirely up to you, but Solomon has one gimmick and one gimmick only. And that is spiky damage output, so probably six points in Atk+ and two points in Crit+.
    Okay, thx Slash.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •