Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    in a state of depression
    Posts
    1,392
    Credits
    744
    Items User Name Style ChangeProfile Music

    [Event 105] Crucible of Combat VS The Demon Wrath [Final]


    Welcome to the final [Demon] union event!
    ----

    Battles -

    Expert Lilim - 2.55M HP, 3T Charge -
    - Normal Overdrive: Extra Large single ATK to ally.
    - Raging Overdrive: Deals damage to all allies.

    Expert Demon - 250K HP + (75,000 x LV)
    - Normal Overdrive: DMG to all enemies
    - Raging Overdrive: DMG to ally / Guaranteed Double ATK to self (30 sec)

    Ultimate Demon - 500,000 + (150,000 x LV)
    - Normal Overdrive: DMG to all enemies
    - Raging Overdrive: x2 DMG to all enemies / Apply Counterattack (Pride) to self. (180 sec)

    ----

    Rewards -


    ----

    New Characters -

    SSR Water Defense Februus

    SR Water Tricky Janus

    R Water Defense Rumina

    ----

    Have fun!
    Last edited by Kitty; 12-04-2019 at 06:56 AM.
    uwu sold my account


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,265
    Credits
    3,264
    And so ends the era of free good shit in Kamihime. After this event, it's just the occasional Advent and Labyrinth event that gets you good FLB weapons. Hell, some Advent weapons start being utter garbage like Assault/Ability or Assault/Heal.

    Better start paying up for those Hime weapon FLBs, because the dripfeed of bricks from Tower events sure as hell isn't going to be enough. Christ I feel so bad for new players who don't already have full FLB Grids.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    229
    Credits
    137
    Items Thread Title Style ChangeUser Name Style Change
    Assault/Heal is far from garbage. Is not for all builds? True. But those of us that like to give healing to the fight appreciate it.
    Anyway, those FLB would be missed for sure. And seems we have this event sooner than normal, as game says is the next one.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    in a state of depression
    Posts
    1,392
    Credits
    744
    Items User Name Style ChangeProfile Music
    oh jeez they're completely going off schedule... oh well, i give up posting the events lmao

    edit: I've swapped the numbers around but from here on... it's fuckijng so hard to predict what these retards are going to do as far as their original content bs keeps up.

    perkele with stolas instead of with water labyrinth, i'm assuming, just because perkele came out on the 15th and that event started on the 11th...though, not a bad thing, because she's awesome and it's ALWAYS good to see later kamihime come out early, like how Nike U came out early for us but... still lol.
    it'll be bad for my posts, I guess... I'm so used to writing the hime that come out in each event. : (
    > inb4 februus comes out with medusa instead of wrath lol
    Last edited by Kitty; 12-04-2019 at 06:59 AM.
    uwu sold my account

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,265
    Credits
    3,264
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
    edit: I've swapped the numbers around but from here on... it's fuckijng so hard to predict what these retards are going to do as far as their original content bs keeps up.
    I suggest we just stick to DMM events as the event number. Shit will get real confusing otherwise.

    ... shit will still be confusing, but maybe slightly less so...?

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    in a state of depression
    Posts
    1,392
    Credits
    744
    Items User Name Style ChangeProfile Music
    eh, if I put the correct DMM info and Nutaku chance it drastically I feel like I'll get lynched for not knowing their unpredictable bs.
    uwu sold my account

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,265
    Credits
    3,264
    We were supposed to get AQ7 with Wild Hunt, but since this event is now replacing that, we got AQ7 now. AQ COUNT WAS ALSO RESET, YOU HAVE FIVE HOURS FOR EXTRA AQs!
    We didn't get Epic Quest Trivia which was supposed to come with this event, so I suppose we're getting that with Wild Hunt instead.
    I've heard rumors of Hime balance patch, but since DMM doesn't have patch notes on their wiki anymore, until Nutaku does theirs (IF they do theirs...) I am unable to confirm anything.

    The biggest question is, if they keep throwing Hime at us at this pace, what will they do once new Hime run out? DMM had slowed down at this pace, so Nutaku cannot continue this forever.


    EDIT: There are now patch notes, and I've confirmed them from DMM wiki.
    Susanoo got a MASSIVE buff. Mother of god, guaranteed combo for 3/6 turns (with Tiaras)? Increased ability cap? Reset nuke on burst? Stacks now also give +200% burst damage? Susanoo is going to hit 2m bursts, christ.
    SSR Arty got big buffs. Nutaku patch notes fail to mention that her third ability is now targeted, so it's a AAB nerf!!
    SSR Tsuku got small buffs, but nothing important. I assume she has an echo burst, but she's still so inferior to Iris that DMM wiki doesn't even list how powerful that echo is...
    SSR Nike got decent buffs.
    Minerva changed a lot at a glance, but really all that happened was that her abilities went from 5t to 4t and CDs from 9 to 6. Backlash damage itself has not changed, I think?
    Last edited by Slashley; 12-06-2019 at 05:32 AM.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashley View Post
    We were supposed to get AQ7 with Wild Hunt, but since this event is now replacing that, we got AQ7 now. AQ COUNT WAS ALSO RESET, YOU HAVE FIVE HOURS FOR EXTRA AQs!
    We didn't get Epic Quest Trivia which was supposed to come with this event, so I suppose we're getting that with Wild Hunt instead.
    I've heard rumors of Hime balance patch, but since DMM doesn't have patch notes on their wiki anymore, until Nutaku does theirs (IF they do theirs...) I am unable to confirm anything.

    The biggest question is, if they keep throwing Hime at us at this pace, what will they do once new Hime run out? DMM had slowed down at this pace, so Nutaku cannot continue this forever.


    EDIT: There are now patch notes, and I've confirmed them from DMM wiki.
    Susanoo got a MASSIVE buff. Mother of god, guaranteed combo for 3/6 turns (with Tiaras)? Increased ability cap? Reset nuke on burst? Stacks now also give +200% burst damage? Susanoo is going to hit 2m bursts, christ.
    SSR Arty got big buffs. Nutaku patch notes fail to mention that her third ability is now targeted, so it's a AAB nerf!!
    SSR Tsuku got small buffs, but nothing important. I assume she has an echo burst, but she's still so inferior to Iris that DMM wiki doesn't even list how powerful that echo is...
    SSR Nike got decent buffs.
    Minerva changed a lot at a glance, but really all that happened was that her abilities went from 5t to 4t and CDs from 9 to 6. Backlash damage itself has not changed, I think?
    Susanoo worth to awaken now? I still dont have enough draconic eye though haha

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,265
    Credits
    3,264
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukarichan View Post
    Susanoo worth to awaken now? I still dont have enough draconic eye though haha
    Susanoo is probably THE Dark Hime right now? For whatever that's worth. Can't think of anyone else, at least.

    As for is she worth the Eyes or not depends on what other Hime you have. Most of Susanoo's buffs are in her Awakenings, so she isn't very impressive until that's done.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashley View Post
    Susanoo is probably THE Dark Hime right now? For whatever that's worth. Can't think of anyone else, at least.

    As for is she worth the Eyes or not depends on what other Hime you have. Most of Susanoo's buffs are in her Awakenings, so she isn't very impressive until that's done.
    If she is the best dark hime, i will awaken her. Hopefully ranked quite good on this UE.

    Edit: looks like this lilim pure garbage...very low stats

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •