+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1390
  1. #1381
    Unregistered Guest
    I hope they don't make recycling stories a thing they ever repeat. I haven't unlocked any of KV-8's stories yet, but so far Object 279's story is just a rehashed version of PT-76's story, with only a little bit from each one's point of view...both of which also featured KV-8 as the last member of the trio. At this point I may just give KV-8 a hard pass on unlocks.

    At least the H-part is bound to be unique for each, as PT-76 didn't include the others in hers. Although...would that have been such a terrible idea?


  2. #1382
    TreadNaught Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope they don't make recycling stories a thing they ever repeat.
    I don't mind them doing rehashing the same event in tank stories, but they don't always do a good job of making it a fresh or interesting perspective. See: Tiger I and Tiger P.

    Like, I think it's cool that they gave Seren and Catriona the same outfit given that the real world FV4005 stage II is based on a centurion chassis. I wouldn't at all mind if they had a story overlap*. It's good to have the tank appearance, performance and stories actually relate to the tanks they're representing. Some tanks stand out as being pretty damn different considering their common ancestry or shared components.

    * They may. I don't own either.
    Up on research... Jagdtiger again. Blugh.

  3. #1383
    Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TreadNaught View Post
    I don't mind them doing rehashing the same event in tank stories, but they don't always do a good job of making it a fresh or interesting perspective. See: Tiger I and Tiger P.

    Like, I think it's cool that they gave Seren and Catriona the same outfit given that the real world FV4005 stage II is based on a centurion chassis. I wouldn't at all mind if they had a story overlap*. It's good to have the tank appearance, performance and stories actually relate to the tanks they're representing. Some tanks stand out as being pretty damn different considering their common ancestry or shared components.

    * They may. I don't own either.
    Up on research... Jagdtiger again. Blugh.
    Catriona's story has nothing to do with Seren (and given how it went you'd think she'd smile a little). No idea about Seren's story. But more to the point, PT-76 and Object's stories don't just 'overlap' like the Tiger sisters...it's the same freaking story, word for word except for the last frame of each story segment. KV-8 has to be a LITTLE bit different as she doesn't even appear in some of the PT/Object scenes...but I'm not going to bother with a 4*'s stories until all my 5*s are unlocked.

    Actually, I'm a little bit relieved that we've had repeats in research...leveling Angela, Yuliya, Polina, and Eliza all at once is stressful enough. I want them all to get to at least 25 before I add another new girl.

  4. #1384

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,698
    Credits
    1,644
    With the Reasearch repeat I decided to go for it and Elited M3 Satan, since I use her a lot as a fast cheap assassin tank (I think Polina will be pretty damn good in this role as well once lvl up)
    L tanks get pretty high stat bonuses (dont get me wrong its still small compared to other tanks) but once elited she became even better for her role.

  5. #1385
    Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin View Post
    With the Reasearch repeat I decided to go for it and Elited M3 Satan, since I use her a lot as a fast cheap assassin tank (I think Polina will be pretty damn good in this role as well once lvl up)
    L tanks get pretty high stat bonuses (dont get me wrong its still small compared to other tanks) but once elited she became even better for her role.
    Yeah, I elited Edna right away...I haven't regretted it. At the time I figured that Minnie was already powerful enough, but I will have a tougher decision between her and Polina. Probably Minnie since I will use her every battle and I might not do that with Polina.

  6. #1386

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,698
    Credits
    1,644
    Server Maintenance going on.
    Damn I didnt do Invasion missions today as I was low on oil. Damnt
    What did I loose on ? Cores / Candy ?

  7. #1387
    Unregistered Guest
    Blueprints, I think. I always do invasions first...but I was counting on this time to finish PoC. I swear, the devs for this game are fucking clownshoes about maintenance.


  8. #1389
    There was still time after the servers came back up to finish PoC or invasions though. Sucks for those who had to go where ever for work or school or what else though.

  9. #1390

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,698
    Credits
    1,644
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatIconceal View Post
    Thanks for the link *thumbsup*

    Quote Originally Posted by TiamatRoar View Post
    There was still time after the servers came back up to finish PoC or invasions though. Sucks for those who had to go where ever for work or school or what else though.
    Timezones are the true enemy here

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •