+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. FKG
  2. Flower Knight Girl Integration

Credits

Saturday Gold Efficiency vs Newbies

Hey all, i figured i would make this topic to talk about which is more efficient if you're new to the game - the gold daily or standard campaign missions.

In my calculations i will use the highest gold i have gotten from the 80 stamina daily rounded upwards - 22k (They collected every damn coin).
    80 stamina takes 4 hours to recover, at 3 min per stamina.

Now, after i leveled last i checked my total gold and wrote it down. Do mind that i started with a bit less stamina because i had to do a secret mission right after i leveled, which i did NOT count into the whole deal.

In my calculations i ran the 4-3 map and every 12 stamina secret map i was given. I also sold every 2* girl i got. It is counted in. I did not use normal gacha and sell those girls, but i got around 2,5k seeds.

So without further ado, here's some numbers:
    Starting coins - 449607
    Afterwards - 472473
    Difference - 22866

Secret Missions - 5
    Stamina gained from 3 gathers - 30 + 10 + 40 = 80.
    Time until level - 1-2 hours depending on luck (If i get a secret mission it's 1 hour, if not, i must wait for one seed recovery).

So what does this mean?
    If we go by the worst case scenario, i need 2 hours to level, each time i level i get 22k+ gold before i level next time. This means i get around 22k per 2 hours.

If you want to do the 80 stamina mission, it will give you 22k per 4 hours (you won't level so you need to start from 0 every damn time and wait 4 hours minus 1-2 hours if you are really lucky with the gathering).

On the contrary, doing normal campaign missions will also grant you manyus and gifts as well as seeds to run the gacha with.

This sounds like bogus
    I by no means am saying that i am correct, i just pointed the numbers i got and the conclusion from that. I urge anyone else to try the same thing and give me their numbers as well. And please do point out any errors you find.

I haven't leveled yet so the gold count is of course a little bit lower than what i would get in total.

So never do gold missions?
    This depends on how long it takes you to level. I'm at level 41 and it still takes me at most 2 hours to level, so running normal runs is a lot more efficient for me. I expect this will change drastically at higher levels, but below 40 you definitely do not want to run the gold dailies unless you want the flower gems for a first time clear.

Why didn't you count the gold missions with your total stamina too?
    Because it is a one time deal that gives you 40-50k gold (in the best case, i got 13k from my second gold mission attempt) and after that you are back to waiting for 2-4 hours. On the contrary, if you go with what i did, you will be constantly leveling every 1-2 hours.

Edit: Was lucky enough to get a bonus stage so i finished after 1 hour instead of 2. This left me at 32191 gold gained total after i had sold all girls including the seed gacha ones.
    Last edited by Tenhou; 04-16-2016 at 10:20 AM.

A lot depends on luck and which way your girls go during the Gold Rush mission. The longer it takes them to reach the goal the more gold they will collect. I just did the 80 Stamina mission (to get the 2 Flower Gems) and got a little less than 20000 Gold from it.

Credits
    I managed to nab every coin from the 80 stamina mission though, and that yielded something a bit above 20k. It's basically what i used to calculate efficiency. The best possible from the 80 stamina vs whatever i got from the 4-3 + garden runs.

Currently waiting for more stamina and it will take about the time for a gather seed to be ready which is 2 hours. So far i have earned 29738 gold and i expect that to be above 30k once i finish in 2 hours and level up. So that'd be 30k+ in 2 hours, twice, as opposed to the 20-21k every 3-4 hours from a gold daily mission.

What you say is true though, depends on luck. I did say i got 13k from that gold mission once, that was horrible...

Good research. I'm not surprised at the conclusion: gold daily is there to be a sta sink when a "x1.5 gold found on missions" campaign week is on. Their main draw is the little playtime investment required and their low EXP reward is useful to dump sta before a level up. Not a factor when you level up so often.

The thing about gold is: when you're well leveled and stable, the natural income will be enough to cover expenses for new event girls. But in the earlygame, we want to level far more units than usual. The level up sta/gather recharge balances that out somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    This sounds like bogus
    I by no means am saying that i am correct, i just pointed the numbers i got and the conclusion from that. I urge anyone else to try the same thing and give me their numbers as well. And please do point out any errors you find.
    In the JP wiki, maybe in comment section, people have already pointed this out. But you have to remember, DMM need to make money, so if duping people helps them earn another 3% in profits, it's still better than them not having to try this. Events are just a way for DMM to get players excited about something that isn't anything that's worth bothering. Kanpani Girls suffers from the same issues, and events tend to be when they rake in the bucks from RMT.

so do you have any idea about the other daily missions? you get more stuff by completing the 50 stam missions, however you have a greater chance to get high level stuff from 80 stam missions (such as level material and evolution mat)

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jaketsu View Post
    so do you have any idea about the other daily missions? you get more stuff by completing the 50 stam missions, however you have a greater chance to get high level stuff from 80 stam missions (such as level material and evolution mat)
    Well, the gold dailies at all are rather bad since you get so little compared to just doing quests.

Once you are really high level i imagine the manyu dailies might as well be the best, especially if you need specific manyus. If you are not terribly bothered by what type of manyu you get i'd say go for the 11th/12th area and get the 80 stamina bonus maps, they give a great deal of everything.

Dragon-wise, if you want the best dragons you do the 80 stamina but if you are only looking for bronzies you might as well go for the 50 stamina map since the chances to get gold dragons there are lower.

Credits
    Items Profile MusicUser Name Style ChangeThread Title Style Change
    One thing worth to remember then: hunting tier-3 Secret Gardens cost you more stamina as you are running normal maps for a chance to spawn a SG, while dailies are guaranteed 80 stam a pop. Still, 11-/12- maps have good returns themselves, so it balances out, more or less.

Credits
    Plus the 12th area maps can drop ampys now and then, which is quite nice.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroZet View Post
    One thing worth to remember then: hunting tier-3 Secret Gardens cost you more stamina as you are running normal maps for a chance to spawn a SG, while dailies are guaranteed 80 stam a pop. Still, 11-/12- maps have good returns themselves, so it balances out, more or less.
    but the manyu quality from the 80 sta SG is still better, and you're guaranteed 3 big chests unlike the 80 sta daily which guarantees only 2, which might not even be both big. so all-in-all I'd say running 12-3 still best (12-5 > 12-3 but much harder, or so I heard)