+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

1. FKG
  2. Flower Knight Girl Integration

where to find manyu spirits

Ok, maybe I'm going about this wrong but.. I've been just using Gachu seeds in the hopes of getting 3* & 4*, or Manyu's. You see, I'm level 30 but majority of my girls are around level 20. Some are under, some are over. Is there a better way to be getting Manyu spirits?

Saturday - Red/blue daily quest
    Wednesday - Puprle/Yellow daily quest

Secret Garden at the end of normal campaign stages also drop manyuu, they are the best way to farm them. Dailies are kinda poo

PhalzyrD Guest
    Yes doing the 2-1 quest costs 12 stamina and gives you chance for bonus stage which will give you 2 mayu... The chance is to get bonus stage or boss fight, so if you have a boss waiting in your raid area you get better chance for it to be bonus stage... the 50 stamina ones are bad stam per manyu so skip it till you get to 80 stamina bonus stage which is what 11-1 it starts giving those? not there yet myself.

Been doing 5-4 a lot myself as though the stam costs more to due that quest the exp ratio is greater per stamina used and to me seems better odds of bonus stage. note that 50 stam gardens start on stage 6-1 so... this can get repetitive...

Don't forget to do the lower level daily quests even if you don't want the dragon or such as the flower you get as reward can be used to rejeuve stamina or get girls...

Using the flower to rejuve stamina is silly; please don't do that. You can also use it to increase your harem and accessory limit, and it'll take hundreds of them to get the girls you want from premium gacha unless you have supreme luck, so even if you buy nutaku gold you probably want to use flowers sparingly.

Best ways to get manyu: I recommend going for 3* in all normal missions from bottom to top, making sure you have enough stamina to get the bonus missions when they appear. Focus on using manyu on the 20 girls you want in your team, but once they're 24 or so the weakest manyu doesn't help them much, so you can use it on other girls instead, and after 40 or so the midlevel manyu isn't as effective.

Oh, and it's generally better to do higher level missions rather than lower level missions as long as you've already gotten 3* on the missions. Some will say it's more worth-while to do the lower level quests, but it's a waste of time to get those weak raid-bosses and you have chances at better rewards from chests in chapter 12... and at least a chance at much better manyu quality from the bonus stages.

As people have said, basically just farm 2-1 and run the bonus quest. Also I'd recommend getting girls to about 30 using the crappy manyu's and getting the rest of the way with the bronze ones.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffs View Post
    Using the flower to rejuve stamina is silly; please don't do that. You can also use it to increase your harem and accessory limit, and it'll take hundreds of them to get the girls you want from premium gacha unless you have supreme luck, so even if you buy nutaku gold you probably want to use flowers sparingly.
    So wasting countless gems on bad chance to get a decent girl on premium pull isn't silly, but using one gem to give me enough stamina to continue playing (and possibly get 4+ gems to replace it) is silly? I guess I could wait five hours to level before playing and thus use them more efficiently, that is true but silly? Maybe not as efficient... However in some cases I have actually gotten gems I wouldn't have that day if I hadn't rejeuved stamina...

Quote Originally Posted by fluffs View Post
    You have chances at better rewards from chests in chapter 12... and at least a chance at much better manyu quality from the bonus stages.
    Not to chapter 12 yet, working on getting my girls stronger... but once there I will certainly be doing the 80 stam stage for manyu hunting.

I should probably save some manyus for Lavender... 23/24 medals, think I'll leave it at that...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by PhalzyrD View Post
    So wasting countless gems on bad chance to get a decent girl on premium pull isn't silly, but using one gem to give me enough stamina to continue playing (and possibly get 4+ gems to replace it) is silly? I guess I could wait five hours to level before playing and thus use them more efficiently, that is true but silly? Maybe not as efficient...
    Using gems to get a stamina refill is almost always silly, honestly.
    It "just" speed up things a little bit, giving you more gold/manyuus/seeds/gifts... which can be farm every day, while using gems is the only way to get 5* (and 6*, but eh).
    Obviously, you'll sometimes get bad draws, but you can't really say that rates are bad...

However in some cases I have actually gotten gems I wouldn't have that day if I hadn't rejeuved stamina...
    Except if it's for a time-limited quest, there is no need to rush (and to use gems to get a refill), as you can always try again later.

I should probably save some manyus for Lavender... 23/24 medals, think I'll leave it at that...
    Why are you stopping at 23 medals ?
    I mean, why are you saying "no" to 2 free gems + a power-up on Lavander ?
    Unless you're not powerful enough, of course, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyleo View Post
    Using gems to get a stamina refill is almost always silly, honestly.
    Agreed, you guys should seriously not be wasting gems on stam refills. The only time is for events in the future that we might have that require a lot of stamina to get the units. I haven't' looked into it but odds are were going to have events that require a lot of stamina to get the "perfect" version of girls.

Yeah, that's the point, gems used for refills are never coming back, and since gems from daily maps don't refresh, the amount we can get for free is limited and numbered (Excluding the really low chance of getting one from gathering). It means they are being used to speed up things due to impatiency. That's what seems silly unless it's reaally necessary due to events or whatsoever.

11x pull gives a 52% chance of getting a 5* or better, with a 6% being a 6* instead which is the only way to upgrade the team outside of event girls. Nonetheless, it has to be noted that going to gacha willy-nilly every time you get 50 stars is also silly. Before doing that you have to take into account what are your chances of getting non repeated 5-6* characters in case you succesfully hit the 52% upper half of the pulls, and if getting doubles is worth it or not. For example, now that there is people with 2 or even 3 5* girls, doing gatcha again has only, roughly a 30% or worse chance to bring something new to the table, so in those cases, sitting on gems until new girls are released might be a better option. Specially if they are still leveling/evolving their 4* and up.

Btw, yeah, if you can, go for the 24/24, i did it al level 30ish with 32K and 20-25K teams and a really nice helper team, so it's not too hard once you find good helpers and rng doesn't troll you with the panels.
    Last edited by kojaku; 04-30-2016 at 04:28 AM.

It depends on how you're approaching the game. If you don't particularly care about getting a certain 5 or 6 star girl, there's no reason to roll the premium gacha when a team of guaranteed 5 stars, upgraded 3-4 stars, and event girls can clear all the content. Using stamina refills intelligently isn't about being impatient, it's about giving you a power spike earlier on so that you can spend more time at a stronger level, farming higher-end content sooner, which builds on itself. It's also useful to quickly get to the stage where you can leave/sleep without your stamina filling up so none is wasted. Once you reach a comfortable state, you can just sit on gems until an event or if they release a good deal in the gacha.