+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

1. FKG
  2. Flower Knight Girl Integration

[Event] The Power of the King's Adviser

They won't stop with the Events at all.

Event Ongoing:
    Mountain Lily, a knight of the Banana Ocean Kingdom.
    Her greatest wish is to become stronger, in order to serve and advise Casablanca, the daughter of the royal family, and help turn her into the ruler she is meant to be.
    In pursuit of knowledge, she left for the Sacred Mountain towering over the kingdom of Winter Rose.

Event Period: 17.05.2016 - 31.05.2016

There is no wiki entry for her right now, but it looks like she will be a Pierce Type. Somebody propably can grab the JP wiki entry for her.
    But we don't have the usual get all the Medals type, but rather ressource Farming from Chests. Propably just one map where you need to get whats in the Treasure Chest to buy here and then do additional purchases to upgrade here, with Skillblooms and Copies.
    Last edited by Ancarius; 05-17-2016 at 08:54 AM.
    FKG - Ancarius / 138207507 (~430k Total Power) 29/32 Allies.

Credits
    So, we've got a new type of event, huh? I guess it's some kind of collection event?

oh, i would like some breaks from time to time, specially in summer, but anyway.

*Spoiler Alert, info from the wiki*

Info from the jap wiki, there seems to be 8 maps, but i've got no idea how they will work in this new kind of drop like event.

And as for the unit herself, she is focused in HP and her abilities are bot combat ones, kinda like lily rubelium. Her first one is pretty hard to understannd with google translate, but seems like an attack increase type, second one is a 20% in defence to 2 units.

"The higher the difficulty of the stage, the higher the chance of getting upgrade materials."

Uh-oh, MLG mode incoming?

I assume this is some kind of Hitsuji-like mechanic where the event girl needs unique materials to evolve instead of bloom dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by MeaK View Post
    "The higher the difficulty of the stage, the higher the chance of getting upgrade materials."

Uh-oh, MLG mode incoming?

I assume this is some kind of Hitsuji-like mechanic where the event girl needs unique materials to evolve instead of bloom dragons.
    Kojako metioned that there are multiple maps, so guess it's just that the later maps give better rewards. Sort of like farming 11-1 or 12-5 for 80 Stamina Gardens.

More interesstingly is the note that you can use them on any character, so they can be interessting, even though you have done the Event Part.
    Last edited by Ancarius; 05-17-2016 at 09:30 AM.
    FKG - Ancarius / 138207507 (~430k Total Power) 29/32 Allies.

Mountain Lily looks like a Tanker, she got big hp and def bonus. Her speed is mediocre, about 455. Her skill needs upgrades, since 15% trigger rate is shit. So expect to farm the event items to buy skill upgrades, so she can reach 30% chance to use skill.

Don't worry unlike Aigis rainbow spirit, FKG 'rainbow spirit' gives 100% Skill up/equipment slot up.

Personally I'm gonna aim for minimum 5/5 skill up with 3/4 equipment slots. I only have 2 good pierce types.
    LoV : Nikonana and MidorFeed RIP in PIECES
    Aigis : Nikonana lv 181 quit due no interest
    FKG : 971807181 Lv 103 27/30 slot 370k

Finally a Pierce character above 3* for me.
    I got her in the second Map, Level 1. Maybe we will get Yellow Manyus in the next Maps.

Cymbidium on gacha. Ugh tempting
    LoV : Nikonana and MidorFeed RIP in PIECES
    Aigis : Nikonana lv 181 quit due no interest
    FKG : 971807181 Lv 103 27/30 slot 370k

WOW. I got Cymbidium on 10+1

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOLANTON View Post
    WOW. I got Cymbidium on 10+1
    I feel the urge to strangle someone........