+ Reply to Thread
  1. Girls worth getting, events included

I have yet to see a decent thread on this matter. I got a rare encounter with aina kuwa. Is she really worth the time and monster gem to get her? I want to have the most usful SLs and such. Other suggestions and what not would be helpful as well. Thank you for your time and posts any of you may present here. Wiki is nice but isnt detailed on how useful one unit may be. Aina is a ruby healer. 1100 power, 1540 cost.

Credits
    Items User Name Style Change
    She is a good healer but I don't know her final stats, I guess she's worth
    Coin

Whether an Eromon is worth, it's entirely up to you. The most important factor could be the stats and the innate move, others get them judging by their rarity, art style or even by their H-Scenes.

Taking all of the above into consideration, then Aina Kuwa is not worth a Monster Gem. The reason is that the next Area in Story mode will have her as a Rare Eromon and you can get her any time. So you could save your Monster Gem for an Event rare Eromon that you'll probably never have a chance of getting again. However, if your team is desperate for a healer or specifically a Ruby healer, then she's really a good choice. But as for Ruby healers, Iroha from the Gacha is the best choice as of now.

Generally, only Ls and SLs are considered the best Eromons. Lately, though some SSRs in Gacha have very good stats or very good moves, making them worthy as well to be on a main team. You'll need to look at each Eromon individually to judge that. Look at the Zodiac girls for example. Maron Inukai is just an SSR, yet she tramples most SLs' stats even by today standards.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ZOLANTON View Post
    Whether an Eromon is worth, it's entirely up to you. The most important factor could be the stats and the innate move, others get them judging by their rarity, art style or even by their H-Scenes.

Taking all of the above into consideration, then Aina Kuwa is not worth a Monster Gem. The reason is that the next Area in Story mode will have her as a Rare Eromon and you can get her any time. So you could save your Monster Gem for an Event rare Eromon that you'll probably never have a chance of getting again. However, if your team is desperate for a healer or specifically a Ruby healer, then she's really a good choice. But as for Ruby healers, Iroha from the Gacha is the best choice as of now.

Generally, only Ls and SLs are considered the best Eromons. Lately, though some SSRs in Gacha have very good stats or very good moves, making them worthy as well to be on a main team. You'll need to look at each Eromon individually to judge that. Look at the Zodiac girls for example. Maron Inukai is just an SSR, yet she tramples most SLs' stats even by today standards.
    Well alright, since then, I power creeped big time with this event. Lvl 1 to 40 when this event came out, got some solid eromons now. I was curious to know what would be a good lightning unit to give tenko's debuff all skill to? Its amazingly strong. Maxed it is basicly a 50% atk debuff to all enemies. I can post a pic of my eros? Or wait till i get korou as she will be a staple on my team. Finally replacing izanami SSR.

Quote Originally Posted by ZOLANTON View Post

Like Kikuno, a good nuker just a bit weaker than her SL swordmaster, Nakagami Kokoro. But as she has better speed than Kokoro is more useful for raids (but maybe not for expert mode): 240 against 195.

http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Osawar...ikuno-Murasame

http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Osawar...akagami-Kokoro
    Give one F2P game to a Korean: He will turn it in a P2W (pay to win)
    Give one F2P to an American: He will turn it in a P2F (Pay to fail)
    Nutaku ID: 454836

@IntimatePrince21

It is prohibited to post ero pics on this forum. Anyway, did you reach top 500 ep ranking?
    Osawari: 1O2OQ7TLMNF8EHUQ4NRPU Thanks for adding me! (1/10)
    LoV: R.I.P (T_T)

I play everyday and am very active.

GMT +8 (Manila Time) player

Quote Originally Posted by chillinfar View Post
    Like Kikuno, a good nuker just a bit weaker than her SL swordmaster, Nakagami Kokoro. But as she has better speed than Kokoro is more useful for raids (but maybe not for expert mode): 240 against 195.

http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Osawar...ikuno-Murasame

http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Osawar...akagami-Kokoro
    I really like my Adrem too. Squishy compared to SLs but hits just as hard and has a great move.

http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Osawar.../Osawari:Adrem
    FKG ID: 781816890
    Osawari Island: 41IHR698M3HLETVI3O3JP

8. Quote Originally Posted by dudeguy View Post
    @IntimatePrince21

It is prohibited to post ero pics on this forum. Anyway, did you reach top 500 ep ranking?
    Yeah i got a full L-SL now. Only have SSR izanami on my tram left. Korou is nice. Think i moght go for this angel 5ltop 500 eromon as well

- - - Updated - - -

I want to be strong enough to deal with DZ. I got sierra, korou, aiwa, jeannie, loveriel, ssr izanami, that SL girl with the hat from the beach (forget her name but she sapphire and boost all team def), and asou. I can post my team and other girls later after i get off work.
    Last edited by IntimatePrince21; 06-07-2016 at 08:36 AM.

Unregistered Guest
    For F2P:
    Fallen Sera and Summer Aegis are solid choices.