+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

1. FKG
  2. Flower Knight Girl Integration

Credits

Thumbs up 250 flower gems used

Nothing better than a 4*, pretty much it for me

I don't know what to write here to lessen your pain, but.. all I can say is I know the feeling (not quite 250, but I still know the frustration).

Unregistered Guest
    hey bro iv seen a guy spend ++1000 flower till he got his 6 stars so good luck https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCb1FP_MCl8
    i have bad luck as well 50 flowers and i get 11 3 stars so yeah ...

- - - Updated - - -

2 days ago i wasted 50 flower gems and i got all fucking copper and 1 shitty silver FEELSFUCKINGBADMAN WITH A WEAPON OF MASSIVE DESTRUCTION

Gacha is time based system. Don't blow all your gems in a minute. Its what time based gacha wants. Always learn how the pulling system works before you invest money. Otherwise you'll be super angry and feel robbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericridge View Post
    Gacha is time based system. Don't blow all your gems in a minute. Its what time based gacha wants. Always learn how the pulling system works before you invest money. Otherwise you'll be super angry and feel robbed.
    what do you mean by time based system, not spend all the flower gems at once? like roll 50 gems , get shitty loot, wait some time and then roll again another 50?
    Shade on KH, fire main.

Wind Rag farming team:

"Time based", how can you prove this? Do you have access to information we don't have?

For me it's just pure fantaisy till you can back up your words with something more solid than just some observations

Dunno, just heard someone say its time based so all my evidence is based on hearsay. I don't really care enough to confirm at the moment. My luck is terrible on average so I end up not giving a shit anyways. Just mentioned it because it might make you guys care enough to understand what kind of engine the gacha is running on and find out. Hopefully mention it here so I get to know what kind of engine without any work on my part.

If you guys don't want to that's fine to me either way.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hey bro iv seen a guy spend ++1000 flower till he got his 6 stars so good luck https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCb1FP_MCl8

- - - Updated - - -

2 days ago i wasted 50 flower gems and i got all fucking copper and 1 shitty silver FEELSFUCKINGBADMAN WITH A WEAPON OF MASSIVE DESTRUCTION
    I would still say the guy in the youtube video has above average luck, on average he nearly pulls a gold every single pull. That said, what a gigantic amount of cash wasted Oo
    IGN: Rupturez
    ID: 618437322

DMM Server.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All those gems and there were some really bad rolls. Just makes me hate the game's RNG even more. lol. Also...big waste of money, but I will say that girl did look awesome.
    PeroPero: Zerana (879179) 55 out of 62 PeroFriends
    Osawari Island: CR20OG4XY3FGUTSJJ8599 (10 out of 10. Ty everyone ♥)

Kamihimi Project R:

ID: 879179
    Name: Zerana
    Eidolon: Phoenix lvl 55 (Will always change my main Eidolon to match event weakness)
    45 out of 49 Friends

Mononofu: White Lilly Battle Princesses

Friend ID: Zerana
    31 out of 50 Friends

Flower Knight Girl: 818588405 (27 out of 31 Allies)

Omg that guy has a full team of rainbows... imagine how much he spent.
    FKG ID: 781816890
    Osawari Island: 41IHR698M3HLETVI3O3JP