+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need some help

1. FKG
  2. Flower Knight Girl Integration

Credits

Unhappy Need some help

As the title says , my team is not strong enough to beat stage 4 in both phases . So I ask for your help , I hope you can lend me the strength to finish this event : 3 thanks
    P/s : My ID : 455815351 ( trinity7 )

Sent you a request. Good luck.

Credits
    I cleared an inactive and accepted your request, hope it helps.
    IGN: Rupturez
    ID: 618437322

DMM Server.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupturez View Post
    I cleared an inactive and accepted your request, hope it helps.
    Thank you so much :3

Also sent you a request, currently have my helper squad set up for the event.
    FKG - Ancarius / 138207507 (~430k Total Power) 29/32 Allies.

You're kinda in the same position I was in for the Edelweiss event. You have about 3 days left till it's over. I suggest you spam level 1-3 and do the secret levels for manyu's to up your dudes for those 3 days. Then spam the event the last bit of time left over and pray for 3 stars. Remember it's okay to use flower gems for stamina too. It may feel like a waste but a whole bar of stamina might let you level again granting you more stamina etc. Get grindin'. Oh, and remember to not attack the raid boss if he spawns on 1-3 cause you have a better chance at gardens without that fker popping up every other run. And if you attack it once some putz is gonna kill it for you really quick. Good luck mate.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammo View Post
    You're kinda in the same position I was in for the Edelweiss event. You have about 3 days left till it's over. I suggest you spam level 1-3 and do the secret levels for manyu's to up your dudes for those 3 days. Then spam the event the last bit of time left over and pray for 3 stars. Remember it's okay to use flower gems for stamina too. It may feel like a waste but a whole bar of stamina might let you level again granting you more stamina etc. Get grindin'. Oh, and remember to not attack the raid boss if he spawns on 1-3 cause you have a better chance at gardens without that fker popping up every other run. And if you attack it once some putz is gonna kill it for you really quick. Good luck mate.
    thanks for your advice. I 'll try it :3

Yeah, if you manage to 3* the event map you get your flower gem back, so no harm in buying stamina if you think you can do it.
    FKG ID: 781816890
    Osawari Island: 41IHR698M3HLETVI3O3JP

Credits
    I'm glad finally finished event : v but after using 10 flowers for stamia == thank all those who have lent me a team to complete this event ^^

What is the most cost effective way to get coins in the game? Need a lot right now.

So far I've been running 1-3, but it just seems like a slow process.
    Last edited by Zerana; 06-16-2016 at 12:51 AM.
    PeroPero: Zerana (879179) 55 out of 62 PeroFriends
    Osawari Island: CR20OG4XY3FGUTSJJ8599 (10 out of 10. Ty everyone ♥)

Kamihimi Project R:

ID: 879179
    Name: Zerana
    Eidolon: Phoenix lvl 55 (Will always change my main Eidolon to match event weakness)
    45 out of 49 Friends

Mononofu: White Lilly Battle Princesses

Friend ID: Zerana
    31 out of 50 Friends

Flower Knight Girl: 818588405 (27 out of 31 Allies)