+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. FKG
  2. Flower Knight Girl Integration

Credits

Step-Up Gacha: 5950 gold for guaranteed rainbow

Although she's not listed, Daisy is in the pool (and presumably Iris and Anthurium as well).

My rolls:
    Step 1: Kikyo Bellflower
    Step 2: Jasmine
    Step 3: Violetta Tulip #12
    Step 4: Yulan
    Step 5: Strawberry Candle (new)
    Step 6: Daisy (the rainbow I wanted most)

I also did a single roll on the player's gacha again for kicks, and got Rose.

Today is a good day.

Unregistered Guest
    Hmm a guaranteed 5 and 6 star, tempting, but I think I will wait for a 'better' deal at xmas, hopefully.

Isnt 5000 nutaku gold a bit.... expensive for only ONE *6 girl?
    The revamped Shinigami Squad is coming after you!

Credits
    Technically it's 4000 gold for the rainbow, and 1000 gold for the gold (and 500 for a chance at another gold).

But yeah, it is expensive. Definitely moreso than the previous rainbow gacha.

I'm hardly gonna complain though, since I got the rainbow I actually wanted (and she wasn't even supposed to be in the pool to begin with).

So it's a random draw? We don't even get to pick the girls we want?
    Nutaku really expects me to cough up 100 bucks for random girls? Knowing my luck I'd probably just end up with dupes.
    That's a very crappy deal imo.

Credits
    It is shame that the cost of nutaku gold is so absurd.
    IGN: Audhild / ID: 647005245 / Currently full

Would have actually rolled this, but I've already got 3 rainbows and my recent rolls have been shit so I don't wanna roll for a chance to get a dupe :S

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Audhild View Post
    It is shame that the cost of nutaku gold is so absurd.
    Dem exchange rates.
    にせがいじん

Quote Originally Posted by Eab1990 View Post

Although she's not listed, Daisy is in the pool (and presumably Iris and Anthurium as well).

My rolls:
    Step 1: Kikyo Bellflower
    Step 2: Jasmine
    Step 3: Violetta Tulip #12
    Step 4: Yulan
    Step 5: Strawberry Candle (new)
    Step 6: Daisy (the rainbow I wanted most)

I also did a single roll on the player's gacha again for kicks, and got Rose.

Today is a good day.
    Confirm Anthurium is in the pool, as I got her as my 5*, and Fritillaria as my 6*, both new units so I am fairly pleased with that.

Credits
    I will say the same thing about this as I have posted on FB.
    60 bucks is a lot of money for a bloody microtransaction. These sums cannot be even considered "micro transactions". Not at this amount.
    If the devs used their brains and would decrease the prices people would be more inclined to buy something.
    Example: Paying 20 bucks 3x times a month, does not feel that bad as paying 60 bucks straight up front. Its the same in the end but feels different in person.
    If they reduced the prices they put in the game (mainly the cost of nutaku gold) people with lower budget might be able to afford them, and they would actually make more money since more people would like to buy something, rather than the miniscule amount of wealthy players who dont care about throwing around hundred of $$ each month.
    Many devps. know this and thats why games like Dota2, League of Legends, etc earn shit tons of money, Because the Micro transaction is small enough to feel insignificant - but once you buy multiple of them you still spend a lot of money at the end of the month. Korean MMORPGS do it this way and works, heck even WOW is doing Micro transactions these days, seeing it as a working business model.