+ Reply to Thread

1. FKG
  2. Flower Knight Girl Integration

1. need an abilities list of each girl

is there an abilities list for each girl?

some girls have so much better abilities than others, like for example

Orchild Wydler has +10% attack for squad members

while Bipina Cosmos has just more shine crystal drop which i dont think is as useful and neways solar blast does so less damage now at tough fights

so i was hoping there was a list so i can sort which 4* to use, amongst 5* i dont have a choice haha since i have so less of them

Credits
    Items Profile MusicUser Name Style ChangeThread Title Style Change
    Ugh, you DO realize there's a whole bunch of buttons on top of this forum, than lead to appropriate pages of built-in wiki, right? Like, if you press one labeled "Units" it will bring you to the page listing all the girls we have, and on their pages there will be all information you want to know about them)

Drip Guest
    I wish I had a Bipina, she'd fit perfectly in my Waifu's squad.
    Leucocoryne: (Stage) +10-30% Attack Power each time a Solar Blast is used. (actually, it doesn't seem to be Stage, but Battle, which is why I stacked shine drop in her group)

In a good group, some unexpected units can really pull ahead of the rest thanks to other units that some might consider "useless".

4. Quote Originally Posted by ZeroZet View Post
    Ugh, you DO realize there's a whole bunch of buttons on top of this forum, than lead to appropriate pages of built-in wiki, right? Like, if you press one labeled "Units" it will bring you to the page listing all the girls we have, and on their pages there will be all information you want to know about them)
    i know, was just asking if its on a single page so i could compare more easily, its okay i will copy of each and make a list, thanks neways

Credits
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2B...w?pref=2&pli=1

This one has the unique abilities.

You're on your own for the rest.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Drip View Post
    I wish I had a Bipina, she'd fit perfectly in my Waifu's squad.
    Leucocoryne: (Stage) +10-30% Attack Power each time a Solar Blast is used. (actually, it doesn't seem to be Stage, but Battle, which is why I stacked shine drop in her group)

In a good group, some unexpected units can really pull ahead of the rest thanks to other units that some might consider "useless".
    'Stage' in this instance is a bit tricky, It means that she will gain 10% each time HER UNIT uses Solar Blast in battle stacking up to 3 times but that bonus will last for the entire stage not just that one battle. I have her as well and the interaction is odd to say the least.