+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Biodeamon View Post
    Don't be so pessimistic. Just because an event repeated doesn't mean the game is dying. I think it's quite healthy still.
    One has to remember that the devs are still human and need time to rest. The fact you get an event every 2 weeks is a miracle in itself. Most games don't even have events for more than every 4 months. Count your blessings and be thankful for what you have.
    Millennium War Aigis was quite healthy and Nutaku's biggest gold mine on their site, but they had no qualms about shutting it down for no reason at all. And despite what people will insist I highly doubt that DMM was the one who decided to pull the plug on the English MWA. More than likely the development team for MWA just got lazy and decided they were tired of playing catch-up to the DMM version. If it WAS DMM who decided to pull the plug, we would have gotten that as the reason instead of that half-baked excuse they gave us.

I suppose I got off track. My point is, just because it seems like some game is safe doesn't really mean it is-- especially since Nutaku seems to have no qualms shutting down long standing, popular games to make way for newer, more money oriented games that no one really cares about.

Unregistered Guest
    At this point, isn't Nutaku in full control of Osawari? It ended on DMM a long time ago already.