+ Reply to Thread
Page 451 of 451 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451
Results 4,501 to 4,506 of 4506
  1. #4501

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,197
    Credits
    437
    Items User Name Style ChangeThread Title Style Change
    Thanks guys. I kinda feel guilty for producing so much salt.

    Ecchi Godess is with me i guess xd

    @Myrdin

    Yeah it's like: You either die a hero or you live long enough to become the villain (Moarsi )

    But other than Moarsi i share the "Dark Arts" with you

    Look at the Date and the time i pulled both Rainbows. What do you notice?

    DMM Thread (Spoiler Warning)-screenshot-223-.jpg
    DMM Thread (Spoiler Warning)-screenshot-287-.jpg

    I hope you will get a lucky Saffron soon.

    "Sending Myrdin a mysterious black wooden box engraved with ancient runes."

    I hope postal service doesn't mind sending human body parts all around Europe though
    Last edited by Wutan; 1 Hour Ago at 07:07 AM.

    Signature done by Myrdin


  2. #4502
    My equipment is gone O.O
    All of it, sans 3 rings.
    *sobs silently*
    Last edited by Caitlenren; 2 Hours Ago at 06:03 AM.

    Signature made by Myrdin

  3. #4503

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,197
    Credits
    437
    Items User Name Style ChangeThread Title Style Change
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlenren View Post
    My equipment is gone O.O
    All of it, sans 3 rings.
    *sobs silently*
    Wow that's bad. How did it happen?

    After Patch Update?

    Signature done by Myrdin

  4. #4504
    It's possible. I've noticed that the equipment rectangles are empty but I thought it was just because they didn't load. Then I checked the equipment page. It's all gone T.T

    Signature made by Myrdin

  5. #4505
    Quote Originally Posted by Wutan View Post
    Thanks guys. I kinda feel guilty for producing so much salt.

    Ecchi Godess is with me i guess xd

    @Myrdin

    Yeah it's like: You either die a hero or you live long enough to become the villain (Moarsi )

    But other than Moarsi i share the "Dark Arts" with you

    Look at the Date and the time i pulled both Rainbows. What do you notice?

    DMM Thread (Spoiler Warning)-screenshot-223-.jpg
    DMM Thread (Spoiler Warning)-screenshot-287-.jpg

    I hope you will get a lucky Saffron soon.

    "Sending Myrdin a mysterious black wooden box engraved with ancient runes."

    I hope postal service doesn't mind sending human body parts all around Europe though
    I also had the best luck rolling around that time. I've gotten the last two rainbows at about 0:07 (guess the girls like secret agents, eh? ).

    By the way, the package should arrive as long as it avoids going through the polish postal service. I wouldn't have high hopes for it then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlenren View Post
    It's possible. I've noticed that the equipment rectangles are empty but I thought it was just because they didn't load. Then I checked the equipment page. It's all gone T.T
    Have you checked if you don't have some filter applied to the equipment list?
    Where were those empty rectangles that you've seen?

    Name: Volarmis
    DMM ID: 317568967
    Nutaku ID: 736590725 (inactive)

  6. #4506

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,197
    Credits
    437
    Items User Name Style ChangeThread Title Style Change
    Quote Originally Posted by Volarmis View Post
    I also had the best luck rolling around that time. I've gotten the last two rainbows at about 0:07 (guess the girls like secret agents, eh? ).

    By the way, the package should arrive as long as it avoids going through the polish postal service. I wouldn't have high hopes for it then.
    Maybe the perfect time to roll for Rainbows is different and depends on ID? Looks like both of our IDs share similar coding?

    Have to test it more. But all my Gacha Rainbows were pulled around midnight (Alpinia, Stewartia Christmas, Lycoris, Shrine Lycoris, Helenium, Loli-Chan and Golden Lace.

    Let's stick with that time it looks like it's our road to success

    Didn't know the polish postal service is also strict like that. Well the UK and German postal service are also really strict.

    UK for example: Knife banning everything because of Gang Violence. Well criminals don't care about laws anyway and most knife attacks they used Kitchen Knives. Kitchen Knife ban incoming ???

    For HEMA purposes i would prefer to live in Poland or Czech. These countries have awesome Fencing communities
    Last edited by Wutan; 2 Minutes Ago at 08:52 AM.

    Signature done by Myrdin

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •