+ Reply to Thread
Page 885 of 885 FirstFirst ... 385785835875883884885
Results 8,841 to 8,843 of 8843

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Frelas View Post
    After battling water ragnarok for a couple of times i got a phantom axe.
    How powerfull are the new phantom weapons?
    is it worth it to go for all axe weapon grid?
    They increase the base stats of all the weapons of the same type, and also activate their own often powerful skill(s) when you have 5 or more. As such, using SRs to get a full Axe Grid usually isn't worth it. But if you have five+ Axes in some Grid already *cough*Dark*cough* go ahead and slap that bitch in there.

The Axe isn't particularly good though, since it gives Exceed(++) (nice but not all that necessary) and Elaborate(++) (utter trash). Still, the increased base stats might make up for the loss in Assault.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frelas View Post
    And lastly is it worth it go give a soul a phantom weapon?
    No. Soul weapons go into main slot.

Unregistered Guest
    On the topic of phantom weapons, in general which phantom weapons work best with which elements?
    Also, if you somehow managed to get 6 of the same phantom weapon, would that mean you could theoretically run a mixed element team and have comparable damage or would the damage difference be noticeable?

Credits
    Items User Name Style ChangeProfile Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    On the topic of phantom weapons, in general which phantom weapons work best with which elements?
    Also, if you somehow managed to get 6 of the same phantom weapon, would that mean you could theoretically run a mixed element team and have comparable damage or would the damage difference be noticeable?
    on DMM, a rainbow grid with SSR Diabolos is awesome. use her for my training team, as an example, and each girl can hit 30K+ w/o debuffs all being mixed element. with a phantom weapon that would increase even more. though the damage would still be significantally less than a normal element team so I don't recommend it as a play style...

but i'd say hammer for dark, lance for fire, bow for wind... maybe
    just because we had/have 3 chances to get Typhon's lance for fire, as there's an event in a few days and another rematch in a year.
    upcoming assault++ dark hammer raid.. well, in 4 months, and another Kyuuki rematch in a year (on DMM the next upcoming event, as well as Fleurety's wind assault++ bow comes for us in abbbbout a month.)

lolicons should die irl