+ Reply to Thread
Page 1046 of 1046 FirstFirst ... 465469469961036104410451046
Results 10,451 to 10,453 of 10453

Credits
    Items Thread Title Style ChangeProfile MusicUser Name Style ChangeThread Title Style ChangeThread Title Style Change
    As I said a few months ago, not a single soul weapon is worth shit if the Soul itself isn't handling it since it doesn't take the Weapon skills at all. It's either have the Soul wielding it or just add a SR weapon on your grid.
    Looking for a kinda good account? Send me a Private Message or meet me at Discord: L'aventale.-#4530

Quote Originally Posted by Cobblemaniac View Post
    Lavendaddy do your thing.
    Kamihime ID: 2700172

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamlitz View Post
    best accessories are ones with useful effects, and those are completely random, so no tier list unfortunately..
    Thanks for the info. I meant a tierlist of the "useful effects", not the type of accessory themselves... I'm assuming atk up is the most beneficial?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks for the info. I meant a tierlist of the "useful effects", not the type of accessory themselves... I'm assuming atk up is the most beneficial?
    From a couple pages back:
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashley View Post
    Once you get 5 Acc Slots open for a Hime, the only thing that matters is that they have 3/5 Tiaras equipped. That bonus is just retarded good. In other words, 60% of your leveled up Accs need to be Tiaras, and only 40% can be stuff with good Enigmas.

On a side note, +Atk isn't as good as it sounds. +Atk is Assault, which you get a ton out of from your Grid. Meanwhile, you can never have enough Combo (so Dbl+ from Accs and Trpl+ from Ancients) or Def+.
    There was a short discussion on this near the end of one of the Accessory Quest threads, I believe, if you want to dig up more.