+ Reply to Thread
Page 637 of 637 FirstFirst ... 137537587627635636637
Results 6,361 to 6,369 of 6369
  1. #6361

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,791
    Credits
    1,670
    Items User Name Style ChangeUsername Change
    That makes me really worry about union events. Even without multi windows, the first hundred stages are still cleared extremely fast for end game unions, especially so for expert. What are the chances of getting the ban just because your union is/you are strong?


  2. #6362
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidoru View Post
    That makes me really worry about union events. Even without multi windows, the first hundred stages are still cleared extremely fast for end game unions, especially so for expert. What are the chances of getting the ban just because your union is/you are strong?
    That's exactly what I was doing, actually. The leader had just redeemed 100 Grails into attack, so I popped 20 seeds (nice having the overfill option now) and started hacking away at Expert.

    Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

  3. #6363
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidoru View Post
    That makes me really worry about union events. Even without multi windows, the first hundred stages are still cleared extremely fast for end game unions, especially so for expert. What are the chances of getting the ban just because your union is/you are strong?
    Honestly, I'm doing standard disasters for SR fod farming in burst hour. That means going in, clicking attack, reload & next. That may cause some trouble with some miracle happening, but I usually just pay attention not starting one after :50 something. I wasn't banned, so I doubt that's gonna affect UE.
    Dedicated light baka


    Guide for using JP wiki
    1/2 - https://youtu.be/hPK8vpqmkCg
    2/2 - https://youtu.be/GhvZJXjngO8 Y U NO WATCH 2ND PART!?

    Discord server link - https://discord.gg/h9ACRnC

  4. #6364
    Unregistered Guest
    Huh, that reminds me how ancient my computer is getting. It's just impossible for me to load 3 battles within a minute.

  5. #6365
    Quick game mechanic question. If you break limit an SR weapon, does it increase the potency of skill up?

    If so, does it do so additively, or multiplicatively?

    Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

  6. #6366

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,814
    Credits
    1,876
    Quote Originally Posted by HugMeTender View Post
    Quick game mechanic question. If you break limit an SR weapon, does it increase the potency of skill up?

    If so, does it do so additively, or multiplicatively?

    Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk
    Break limit does not do anything for the weapon skill. The only benefits are higher max level (more stats = better) and at LMB, higher Burst damage if equipped by Soul.

    FLB is not available for SRs, so that doesn't come into play here.

  7. #6367
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashley View Post
    Break limit does not do anything for the weapon skill. The only benefits are higher max level (more stats = better) and at LMB, higher Burst damage if equipped by Soul.

    FLB is not available for SRs, so that doesn't come into play here.
    Sorry, I think I worded it wrong. I meant if you use a 3 star SR as skill fodder, will it provide more than a base SR?

    So if a 0 star provides 10%, will a 3 star give 30%, the same 10%, or something in between?

    I answered my own question after realizing my own stupidity. I just used one I had equipped and canceled the enhance.

    Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

  8. #6368

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    in a state of depression
    Posts
    426
    Credits
    217
    Items User Name Style ChangeThread Title Style ChangeProfile MusicThread Title Style Change
    it'd still be the same, if you use a 3 star wep and it's leveled it'll only effect the amount of exp you get rather than the skill level itself... unless the fodder has been SLed too

    0 star and 3 star would be the same if theyre both skill level 1
    open to cyka my blyat



  9. #6369

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,814
    Credits
    1,876
    Quote Originally Posted by HugMeTender View Post
    Sorry, I think I worded it wrong. I meant if you use a 3 star SR as skill fodder, will it provide more than a base SR?--
    As said by Kitty, no. Limit breaks are entirely wasted when used as fodder. Only skill level and quality matters. To be exact, it's SkillLevel*Quality.

    Quality is 10 for R, 35 for SR, shitton for SSR (can't remember), 20 for R Grail, 50 for SR Grail. So slvl2 SR weapon gives 70 points, slvl3 gives 105 points and slvl4 gives 140 points. Slvl2 SSR is enough to 100% everything, I believe, even 29 -> 30.

    Oh, and points required skill level is 5 in Rs, 10 in SRs, 20 in SSRs. Easy to remember: For SRs, just use as many Rs as the current slvl is. Got a slvl15 SR you want to level to 16? Use 15 Rs. Done. Once you get used to that, you can get used to the more "advanced" stuff like using a slvl4 SR + 1 R.

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •