Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered Guest

Red face advent battle question?

when you fight the phoenix long enough,at one time it only triple attacks me every turn.The KH targeted didn't stand a chance.Shound i just go back to medium or go back to hard again?

Credits
    Go back to standard until your attack power is around 16k.

You can also run a heroic soul or Kamihime that mitigates/nullifies damage. Roland or Joan of Arc for example. Use the damage nullification skill when all the dots are lit up.

Quote Originally Posted by VortexMagus View Post
    You can also run a heroic soul or Kamihime that mitigates/nullifies damage. Roland or Joan of Arc for example. Use the damage nullification skill when all the dots are lit up.
    Ramiel is great for damage control if you have her. Attack/def up is nice and when dizziness actually stuck it was smooth sailing even when I was at about 14k attack

Unregistered Guest

i'm the one who post.

and i use roland and it did work.Average i may lost 1 or 2 girls but winrate is solid now.Thanks guys

Credits
    Items Username ChangeUser Name Style Change
    dar chick can hit hard

one shot my units but i still do wxpert mode at cost of jewels
    Nutaku: July 2016 | Flower Knight Girl: 835228859 | DMM: 646263953 飢えたハンター

Plays Flower Knight Girl, Aigis, Kamihime
    Dropped Harem Heroes. Staff deleted my nice reason for not spending $.

Signature made by Myrdin

Quote Originally Posted by HungryHunter View Post
    dar chick can hit hard

one shot my units but i still do wxpert mode at cost of jewels
    You shouldn't, that is just wasting jewels and you really should stick to standard if you can't hande expert.

Quote Originally Posted by jazz154 View Post
    You shouldn't, that is just wasting jewels and you really should stick to standard if you can't hande expert.
    as jazz said... it's a waste.... why so desperate for this event?

Quote Originally Posted by dreadpin View Post
    as jazz said... it's a waste.... why so desperate for this event?
    I've had a couple expert daily sp quests with about 3-5 gold chest drops already that I still believe make up for things. Feathers and wings can always be got on a reissue, though. Three of a rune, fang, or star/crystal to lb a kami, however, is worth 100 jewels I think. Hell, I'd probably buy them in the shop for that outright if I could.

Quote Originally Posted by Abu View Post
    I've had a couple expert daily sp quests with about 3-5 gold chest drops already that I still believe make up for things. Feathers and wings can always be got on a reissue, though. Three of a rune, fang, or star/crystal to lb a kami, however, is worth 100 jewels I think. Hell, I'd probably buy them in the shop for that outright if I could.
    You don't realize that he was doing expert phoenix, right? Not expert sp phoenix, not daily expert but normal expert phoenix. Not worth doing it if you have to use 100 jewels to revive, it's like 2 days to get them and you can use them in so many better ways... What's more some people said that they get about the same if not better drop rate on standard. (but I am sucker for that rainbow chest drop chance, so I am only doing expert and can't really confirm it)
    Also I don't believe that reviving on daily expert is worth it. You make it sound like 3-5 gold chests on daily expert is norm... It isn't. I get on average less than 2 gold chests per daily expert run and it's rare to get what you need to limit break hime (I am looking at you elemental fangs). In time you will have so many star/crystals that you will be drowning in them not knowing what to do with them and thinking how great it would be if you could degrade them into holy jewels of light.

Now about expert sp phoenix. Is it worth reviving on them? I would still say no given how limited magic jewels are. You are not guaranteed to get exchange materials and more than likely you will end up with enhancing materials. So in my opinion it's a waste to revive on them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast