Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Preparing for a Wind advent!

My Fire team is awful... Amon, Nergal, Ignis all with stats around 16K and 2 skill boosts. My Dark team has 18K and 4 skill boosts. I still think Fire team will do better. Now I have 2 days to whip them into shape... UGH! I thought I had a week!

I can add 5 weapon boosts and that's about it. How is everyone else looking for the next event?

well i got no other elements...i'm dark all the way~

I am going in with water team, since I don't really have any fire weapons and difference in strength is rather big because I run mainly water and wind teams.

Quote Originally Posted by CBW View Post
    My Fire team is awful... Amon, Nergal, Ignis all with stats around 16K and 2 skill boosts. My Dark team has 18K and 4 skill boosts. I still think Fire team will do better. Now I have 2 days to whip them into shape... UGH! I thought I had a week!

I can add 5 weapon boosts and that's about it. How is everyone else looking for the next event?
    Fire team would be better seeing as there's only 2k Difference in power,

My suggestion for you would be to focus on Raid Battles to acquire SR weapons of the respective element you want to raise.
    Raising the skill level of each weapon would do wonders to both your power and the hp of your characters. Since next is Wind event, expect the usual properties of a wind type enemy [Fast Burst, Moderate Damage, some are immune to status ailments.]

Going with fire team with Aggression in mind will help your battle.

5. Quote Originally Posted by jazz154 View Post
    I am going in with water team, since I don't really have any fire weapons and difference in strength is rather big because I run mainly water and wind teams.
    I have a Wind team with Water backup as well (Gaia/Hermes/Shiva/Nike), but there's some Fire himes I just ignore usually hanging out in my inventory (Amon/Brynhildr/Ignis/Nergal). I'm going to end up using my Water squad to farm the Fire SP mission all day today so I can upgrade the Fire himes as much as possible, then sub them into my "main" Wind team for the event.

I love my Wind squad most of all though, so it's going to be a long week with this event, haha. I expect to get literally all of the items or die trying.

Quote Originally Posted by President Ramu View Post
    I love my Wind squad most of all though, so it's going to be a long week with this event, haha. I expect to get literally all of the items or die trying.
    T_T i share your sentiments PRamu.. T_T I'm exhausted from the Phoenix tying to max it. now they give this one.. devs.. why?!?!?

Unregistered Guest
    Just run your best team (as long as it's not the weakness), you don't need to use Fire at all. I'm using my Light team for every event, does great on all of them.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just run your best team (as long as it's not the weakness), you don't need to use Fire at all. I'm using my Light team for every event, does great on all of them.
    You certainly don't HAVE to, but there's a difference to be noticed for sure. Especially if you're trying to double-dip and use Anzu instead of a proper Eidolon, you need every advantage you can get.

Credits
    Items User Name Style ChangeUsername Change
    The only thing I can see you having trouble with is the so called Ultimate difficulty quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Namakurimu View Post
    Fire team would be better seeing as there's only 2k Difference in power,

My suggestion for you would be to focus on Raid Battles to acquire SR weapons of the respective element you want to raise.
    Raising the skill level of each weapon would do wonders to both your power and the hp of your characters. Since next is Wind event, expect the usual properties of a wind type enemy [Fast Burst, Moderate Damage, some are immune to status ailments.]

Going with fire team with Aggression in mind will help your battle.
    I'll have Arthur and Beelzebub, and have a DEF down skill on Nergal. That's as aggressive as I can muster in 2 days. Can't limit break anyone without more Holy Jewels of Light.

For my primary eidolon, I will be going with 3* R Chimera, which is 25% ATK. Currently levelling it. Also picking one R weapon at a time and bringing it to 30 to replace my mediocre dark weapons. If I see an opportunity for weapon skill ups, I will take it.

Probably avoiding Ultimate difficulty for a while.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, just noticed that Apocalypse is 30% Fire. That was foolish!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast