Thread: GACHA | Rate up

GACHA | Rate up

Hi guys, any of you know if we'll have some kinda of event like those when they release a new Kami?
    I saw on JP Twitter that they have some pictures with "rate up", but google translator didn't work very well. Any of you play the DMM version??

Really want a Michael T_T

INB4:P2W
    Last edited by Povak; 03-15-2017 at 11:18 AM.

Credits
    Can't really help you unless you post the tweets in question.
    Last edited by sanahtlig; 03-15-2017 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sanahtlig View Post
    Can't really help you unless you post the tweets in question.
    https://twitter.com/kamihimeproject/...32158875324416
    https://twitter.com/kamihimeproject/...06494263742464

These two check it

Credits
    The 'rate up' campaigns you've linked are very similar to the ones we've already seen in the English version, except rather than being elemental-focused or applying to newly introduced kamihime, they're for roles. In this case, the campaigns are for kamihime with strengthening skills (tweet 1) and balance-type (tweet 2). These give a boost to acquisition rate for kamihime of a particular type, but don't give any particular boost to pulling higher rarity kamihime. In addition, the rate increase is probably very small.
    Last edited by sanahtlig; 03-15-2017 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sanahtlig View Post
    The 'rate up' campaigns you've linked are very similar to the ones we've already seen in the English version, except rather than being elemental-focused or applying to newly introduced kamihime, they're for roles. In this case, the campaigns are for kamihime with strengthening skills (tweet 1) and balance-type (tweet 2). These give a boost to acquisition rate for kamihime of a particular type, but don't give any particular boost to pulling higher rarity kamihime. In addition, the rate increase is probably very small (probably in the neighborhood of 0.1% -> 0.2%).
    I see, thank you! Those tweets are kinda recent and the JP look sooooo ahead, i guess i shouldn't wait until then.