1. [Advent Event 04] Eidolon from another world - Advent battle vs. Typhon

Ramazan, where you at bro?

Event Period: After Mar. 27th's maintenance ~ Apr. 3rd 20:00
    Event type: Advent

Fire users get them elixirs ready, it's time for Typhon!

Description [Lazy Google Trans]: An illusion beast that runs away with power to destroy stars as well. In this way several
    different worlds may collapse. Defeat Typhon and go to the volcanic stars to save the different world from collapse.

According to the JP wiki the drop rates may be a little better here than Garuda's "improved" rates, but someone else who's spoken Japanese in the last 2 years can verify over there. They also mention that according to their data the average drop rate for Expert may be a little better than Ultimate for the AP you're using (3 Expert at 90 vs 2 Ultimate at 80). Your mileage may vary.

Make sure to grab them half elixirs every day, as they reset daily and they barely cost anything. It's worth it. And if you're Fire element, it might be worth it to grab the SR Assault weapon on top of that SSR you're grinding for, as unless you've been doing Raids 24/7 since launch your grid could probably use the help.

Exchange Items:

Item Type Stage Stock Big Fangs Burning Shell Wings of Fire Bloody Disaster
    Typhon Eidolon 1 1 25 15 5
    Typhon Eidolon 2 1 40 25 10
    Typhon Eidolon 3 1 70 45 25
    Typhon Eidolon 4 1 100 55 40
    Typhon Eidolon 5 1 140 75 70
    Destroy Spear Typhous(sp?) SSR Weapon 1 1 30 25 10
    Destroy Spear Typhous(sp?) SSR Weapon 2 1 55 30 20
    Destroy Spear Typhous(sp?) SSR Weapon 3 1 80 50 45
    Destroy Spear Typhous(sp?) SSR Weapon 4 1 100 75 60

Note: Will update with English names and more info when the Event begins.
    Last edited by President Ramu; 03-27-2017 at 10:00 PM.

Credits
    Items User Name Style ChangeUsername Change

3. Welp.

[Advent Event 04] Eidolon from another world - Advent battle vs. Typhon-tiger-woods-001.jpg

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by President Ramu View Post
    According to the JP wiki the drop rates may be a little better here than Garuda's "improved" rates, but someone else who's spoken Japanese in the last 2 years can verify over there. They also mention that according to their data the average drop rate for Expert may be a little better than Ultimate for the AP you're using (3 Expert at 90 vs 2 Ultimate at 80). Your mileage may vary.
    No, you're just spreading misinformation that you cobbled together from a machine translation.

5. Quote Originally Posted by sanahtlig View Post
    No, you're just spreading misinformation that you cobbled together from a machine translation.
    Oh cool so you can go back over it like I suggested, or maybe just eat a dick like I should've mentioned by default. Up to you, I'm sure you've no other plans tonight.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by President Ramu View Post
    Oh cool so you can go back over it like I suggested, or maybe just eat a dick like I should've mentioned by default. Up to you, I'm sure you've no other plans tonight.
    Feel free to quote the part of the JP wiki entry you're confused about, provide the Google Translate output, then rewrite that to what you think it means. Then I'll take a look.

It will be a matter of hours before we can resolve this. First Standard run: 1 gold chest. First Expert run: 2 gold chests. It was possible before, but if its guaranteed now, the score works like this:

Standard: 4 gold/80 AP
    Expert: 6 gold/90 AP
    Ultimate: 6 gold/80 AP

Still progressively better to use Ultimate, and you get more bronze too. One thing I will say about this event, the Expert trash mobs hit HARD. One shot on Beelzubub. It felt like the boss died faster, but I'm way better equipped for this event than Garuda.

just done ult, got 3 gold, 5 silver, 23 bronze, so that whole thing about guaranteed 6 gold chests on ult is bs.

Quote Originally Posted by felix View Post
    just done ult, got 3 gold, 5 silver, 23 bronze, so that whole thing about guaranteed 6 gold chests on ult is bs.
    Hope you aren't talking about me. 80 AP is *2* Ultimate battles. 2*3 = 6

Credits
    This feeling when you do two single rolls and both give you Oceanus' weapon, and alt gets the SSR lance from first expert.

Also power bump is real, if you mess up and let it use burst during overdrive you rest in pieces. Still easy as heck with my full dark team.