Unregistered Guest

New account gives 6K JEWELS

Anyone thinking of making an alt account now is the time. They just made re-rolling that much easier by giving us 6K for skipping tutorial.

Thought id start this make sure everyone noticed and see if anyone gets awesome new team.

Credits
    Items User Name Style ChangeUsername Change
    Wished they had given something to players who've been playing longer instead.

Unregistered Guest
    Honestly, I'm willing to ask Nutaku if they would give us this amount of jewels for being "early adopters".

Ye i have to say i wouldnt spit on those jewels right now.
    I was like "Lets be reasonable, i have to save my jewels for Metatron and Dianne release... Ok i'll just take a quick look, nothing else..."

New account gives 6K JEWELS-lurv_gbq0n9.jpg

Rip jewels

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidoru View Post
    Wished they had given something to players who've been playing longer instead.
    Defenitly, but since im not that attached to my alt account i guess ill reroll a few times and see if i switch it out.

After not getting THOR with so so so many tickets i was like f... NUTAKU, and then got 2 of the 3 on my main

A extra jewels reward for logging in every day during the event would have been nice.

Side note
    Having 1 of the new weapons with a affliction Resistance effect would have been nice.