Lightbulb lost much harem scene

why when i want to watch harem episode i'm always can enter is any way to seing that scene

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by haryoprabu View Post
    why when i want to watch harem episode i'm always can enter is any way to seing that scene
    You mean "can't enter"? try using different browser (Chrome is recommended), or enable flash on your browser. Playing in Android/IOS browser may have this problems too.

Credits
    Items User Name Style Change
    Quote Originally Posted by haryoprabu View Post
    Mind rephrasing that question or be a bit more specific? I'm not sure what you're getting at. ( ̄ω ̄')
    Like you're able to start an episode but it doesn't work..?

Eating Gods as a pastime activity.. the toxicity of our city; oh so shitty..
    ( ˘ ɜ˘) ♬♪♫

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesirae View Post
    Mind rephrasing that question or be a bit more specific? I'm not sure what you're getting at. ( ̄ω ̄')
    Like you're able to start an episode but it doesn't work..?
    Typo? Can --> Can't?

Credits
    Items User Name Style Change
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Typo? Can --> Can't?
    It's more than just a typo but that still doesn't explain much without more specific information.
    He could try another browser or forcing on WebGL. It shouldn't be flash if he's able to run it already.
    And I don't know why it would have any problems running on mobile, but then again, I never play on mobile myself.

In any case, specifics would be nice.
    Just having 'lost much harem scene' as a title and a broken sentence isn't telling me much besides that it probably isn't loading for him for some reason.

Eating Gods as a pastime activity.. the toxicity of our city; oh so shitty..
    ( ˘ ɜ˘) ♬♪♫

Credits
    i think i know what it meant

got that few times, when during harem scene browser suddenly flash-out cuz mistake, and that scene already considered to be finished, thus not found in "new harem"

the resolving is just to click the scene under *used* tabs, and it will grant the crystal reward