Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Credits

Help me build an ultimate team

So, I'm not super knowledgeable about debuffs and team forming, but maybe you all can help me build a great team?

I'm looking for a good team to be able to faceroll advent/raid bosses, and hopefully a team that kinda works for all elements (if this is possible).

Here are my top Kami's: (You can assume I have all the SR's and R's)
    Help me build an ultimate team-kamis.jpg
    Amon (Unleashed)
    Titania
    Amaterasu
    Sol
    Michael
    Aphrodite

Eidolons: (Also relatively safe to assume I have all SR's and R's)
    Help me build an ultimate team-eidos.jpg
    Crom Cruach
    Jabberwock
    Echidna
    Ifrit
    (Haven't been as lucky with Eidolons)

Weapons: (Probably have most of the SR's, but posting a screenshot showing my SSRs)
    Help me build an ultimate team-capture3.jpg

Any help would be appreciated.

Also available to answer questions if you need more clarification on what I have.
    Last edited by Malkina; 05-25-2017 at 04:35 AM. Reason: Added images

Holy wow! though it's missing something here and there but wow.. shiny roster you got there.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruhodo View Post
    Holy wow! though it's missing something here and there but wow.. shiny roster you got there.
    Thanks, hopefully this post doesn't come across as a bragging thread about what all I've got. I genuinely am looking for some team building advice, as I sometimes "Lose" against an expert if I try to solo it. Just looking for some help on getting a solid team formed.

Also, I very rarely ever get MVP or even Sub-MVP. So hoping to change that.

You can build Dark-Fire with that Amon(ssr),Amaterasu,Beelzebub,Brunhild and Echidna Eido. for Wind, if you have Oberon that would be very cool. Too bad there's no Fenrir, Garuda, Behemot, Rahab or Jormugandr for your water team, next water event is months away. Btw, you should mention the SR kamis too, so maybe others can find your ultimate team easier

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruhodo View Post
    You can build Dark-Fire with that Amon(ssr),Amaterasu,Beelzebub,Brunhild and Echidna Eido. for Wind, if you have Oberon that would be very cool. Too bad there's no Fenrir, Garuda, Behemot, Rahab or Jormugandr for your water team, next water event is months away. Btw, you should mention the SR kamis too, so maybe others can find your ultimate team easier
    I'm pretty sure I have pretty much every SR Kami, but I'll post some screens

- - - Updated - - -

Updated OP to show images for all Kami's and Eido's

One more, you can do Light-Thunder team when Phoenix eido is re-released. Sol,Michael,Ramiel,Baal/Hermod/Uranus. Mike and Ramiel is a burst gauge filler (35 total from start is cool) and Baal/Uranus is trash-mob cleaner and multi-hitter. You can use that team to farm water advent event for water eidolon. Belobog is good too for extra atk-down, maybe for Ragnarok advent? that I don't know

Credits
    Items User Name Style ChangeUsername Change
    Don't waste your time making a dual elemental team when you have a roster like that, aside from filling in with healers of other elements. Just make a team of each element.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidoru View Post
    Don't waste your time making a dual elemental team when you have a roster like that, aside from filling in with healers of other elements. Just make a team of each element.
    I have a team set up for each element, but I was hoping to set up 1 ultimate team for "auto ability" afk when I am doing other things.

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidoru View Post
    Then who's going to heal a dark team?

Not the guy above Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Then who's going to heal a dark team?
    Did you even read the entire post?

And even then there's souls.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast