Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TNinja Guest

Diabolos to be sacrificed or not

IF she is not upgraded diabolos maybe the weakest eidolon in your party. Do you sacrificed her for stronger eidolon or she has a purpose?

Unregistered Guest
    She is locked by the game and can't be unlocked so you have no choice but to keep her.

TNinja Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She is locked by the game and can't be unlocked so you have no choice but to keep her.
    You're right.

I just really wish that somewhere down the line, they make her "limit breakable" and breaking her enough times will evolve her into an SSR Eido that might actually be worth using.
    Heck make her limit break items exchangeable using Story quest materials.

I mean even Amon, Nike and Cybele are all getting an SSR version with Baal most likely following them so I wonder what is taking Diabolos so long even in the DMM version.
    Last edited by Inb4whales; 05-28-2017 at 12:03 AM.

TNinja Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Inb4whales View Post
    I just really wish that somewhere down the line, they make her "limit breakable" and breaking her enough times will evolve her into an SSR Eido that might actually be worth using.
    Heck make her limit break items exchangeable using Story quest materials.

I mean even Amon, Nike and Cybele are all getting an SSR version with Baal most likely following them so I wonder what is taking Diabolos so long even in the DMM version.

EDIT: I just read your guest name. Are you the same TNinja that I know from Vindictus? If so, do you mind if you drop me a greeting in KamiPro so that I can add you back. ID: 7643094
    Of course. I'm not sure about this vindictus. TNinja is a short of my IGN.

*Teleports-behind-you* ~Nothing personnel, kid.
    Credits
    Items User Name Style Change
    I have hope one day she will be upgraded. Diabolos is the reason I stayed in this game. Best character in the story.

I wish her level noticeably scaled with account level, like how Prince does in Aigis.

Quote Originally Posted by TNinja View Post
    Of course. I'm not sure about this vindictus. TNinja is a short of my IGN.
    You used to be a Mabinogi EU player, right? I know you, I think.
    Last edited by Lag; 05-28-2017 at 08:50 PM.

TNinja Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    I have hope one day she will be upgraded. Diabolos is the reason I stayed in this game. Best character in the story.

I wish her level noticeably scaled with account level, like how Prince does in Aigis.

You used to be a Mabinogi EU player, right? I know you, I think.
    No, you got the wrong person.

Unregistered Guest
    1. YOU MONSTER why would you want to do that to best girl?
    2. She is kind of useful? for teams with more *cough cough* elemental variation.
    3.Sadly enough according to the wiki despite SSR versions of the main characters popping in a couple of events we have no SSR version of diabolos so far, it would be so cool though!

I also hope at some point they do something with Diabolos. I kind of get why they don't want multiple copies to exist so you can limit break the normal way. But feels like they should do something creative. Releasing an SSR version would be nice. Would also approve of them just changing the system a bit so she can go through limit breaking in the same way as Kamihime. She is unique in being a main character in the story. So just have her not function the same way in terms of limit breaks as a normal summon would.

Unregistered Guest
    I guess the devs really only saw diabolos as story fodder (for the purpose of contrasting with the other heroine who´s name i forget) and "adequate SR for new players" and didnt go beyond it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast