Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TNinja Guest

Kamihime gacha weapon

Will i got a duplicate of kamihime R weapon if i use it? Or any duplicate in general.
    It costed a lot. It is easier to get the eidolon than collecting this ticket,

- - - Updated - - -

I meant about the guaranteed kamihime gacha weapon ticket.

Yes there is a chance you will get a duplicate. It only guarantees a Kamihime weapon, not a kamihime weapon you don't have.

TNinja Guest
    Seems MLB eidolon will be my top priority with this going 2nd but i doubt i can do it with my limited time but we'll see

Credits
    got a question as well... correct me if im wrong, prem gacha ticket available in the event = 300 jewel roll aka full random, and Hime Weapon ticket = guaranteed hime release, if you do not own the weapon previously?

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AutoCrimson View Post
    got a question as well... correct me if im wrong, prem gacha ticket available in the event = 300 jewel roll aka full random, and Hime Weapon ticket = guaranteed hime release, if you do not own the weapon previously?
    Yes, the weapon ticket is guaranteed himes release ( if you do not own the weapon) but it is random from R to SSR himes.

TNinja Guest
    Whelp is it the price of eidolon increase or me just isn't focused. the price of eidolon and the ticket now is about the same.

Credits
    eidolon tickets raise in price continuously

TNinja Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AutoCrimson View Post
    eidolon tickets raise in price continuously
    So MLB'ing the eidolon will become so much harder. Seems i must rely on luck by choosing tickets oh boy.

Unregistered Guest
    So this ticket can only be obtained once?

i believe ticket prices go up with each one bought

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast