Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    TNinja Guest

The loots difference betwen difficulty

Anybody can differentiate the difference betwen each difficulty? So people can decide which stage is more efficient?

from my limited experience of testing out beginner, standard and expert in the previous event (Rahab). it seems that the higher the difficulty the more drops per AP spent for every single type of material.

TNinja Guest
    I found clearing standard and beginner gave tons of upgradeable items where clearing expert rarely do so and often did not drop any. I'm not certain about expert is more efficient than standard and ultimate more efficient than expert. We will wait another poster to give their opinions or facts.

Unregistered Guest
    standard drops gold chest for me and beginner doesn't.
    higher difficulty have more drops
    when i run beginner i have 1-4 drops, standard 2-7 drops, expert 2-8? drops.

Credits
    In general, you'll get more for your AP out of higher difficulties. Don't forget that Expert and Ultimate have a chance to drop rainbow chests with SR or SSR non-enhancement items. Also, Ultimate drops a ton of SR enhancement materials, which are far more valuable than the Rs.
    Magicami Starter Guide: Rerolling for Success
    Rerolling in Kamihime Project: How to get FREE SSR Kamihime
    Sanahtlig's Kamihime Project Toolbox: Includes damage calculators and other useful tools, data, and info I've designed and collected. Make a copy to edit.

i dont think i ever gotten a rainbow chest. and or maybe i did get one and it was a rahab orb.... >.<

Credits
    Items User Name Style ChangeUsername Change
    Beginner is a complete waste, don't even bother aside from clearing once for jewels. You get up to like 4 or 5 chests with a chance of only like 2 at lowest and rarely any silver or gold tier materials, mostly just iron (the grayer color background one) and bronze mats. Only R rarity enhance material and to make it worse is you can get low grade break limit material like the lithographs, wasting even more chances at event materials because you totally need low tier break material right?

Standard is just as bad but you'll at least be able to get some gold tier mat, at a low rate.

Ultimate is by far the best AP to chest ratio and rate of getting gold tier mats because not only much better drop quantity but more trash mobs to add. The only real problems with ultimate is if you can not handle it and the rate of getting iron tier mats can be pretty random/low, but the sheer amount of chests you get honestly take care of that. You'll get a ridiculous amount of bronze mats and plenty silver/gold. Only SR enhance materials as well.

If you can't handle ultimate, then run expert.

i m curious but wat does ragarok drop?

Credits
    Items User Name Style ChangeUsername Change
    Less than Ultimate since you don't even get any trash mobs which drop a good amount of the bronze chests for you in ultimate. And I can't say for sure since I've only cleared it once but guessing high rate for at least 1 plat chest which gives you a core. Would assume you're guaranteed for at least 1 to drop considering you can only run once a day, if not, then welp.

TNinja Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidoru View Post
    Beginner is a complete waste, don't even bother aside from clearing once for jewels. You get up to like 4 or 5 chests with a chance of only like 2 at lowest and rarely any silver or gold tier materials, mostly just iron (the grayer color background one) and bronze mats. Only R rarity enhance material and to make it worse is you can get low grade break limit material like the lithographs, wasting even more chances at event materials because you totally need low tier break material right?

Standard is just as bad but you'll at least be able to get some gold tier mat, at a low rate.

Ultimate is by far the best AP to chest ratio and rate of getting gold tier mats because not only much better drop quantity but more trash mobs to add. The only real problems with ultimate is if you can not handle it and the rate of getting iron tier mats can be pretty random/low, but the sheer amount of chests you get honestly take care of that. You'll get a ridiculous amount of bronze mats and plenty silver/gold. Only SR enhance materials as well.

If you can't handle ultimate, then run expert.
    I'm taking it slowly the idea to challenge ultimate hasn't crossed my mind yet also losing 40 ap seems quite steep for trying.
    Prolly will try later when i have enough time.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast