Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Disaster Raids Question

What is the point of disaster raids other than the limit break material and daily quest requirement?
    Does it drop anything else that is good? are the eidolons worth anything?

Credits
    Items User Name Style ChangeUsername Change
    http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-pr...html#post75480

Only thing after break limit material is SR weapons. Defender skill weapons can be saved/used for leveling up skills as enhance material for other weapons. Assault weapons are needed until you can get enough SSR weapons from events for a full set, so farm these as much as you can during free time in-between event breaks as it will take a very long time til you get a full set of SSR weapons for a single element team.

would u recommend farming diaster for SR ATK wpns or trade items durint advent battles?
    personally it seem advent materials are better of to LB SSR wpn and eidos.

also, for sub weapons would you recommend using SR ATK weapons over SSR wpn of the wrong element? note that SSR would have about ~20% higher ATK power
    Last edited by QXZ; 06-04-2017 at 07:01 AM.

TNinja Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by QXZ View Post
    would u recommend farming diaster for SR ATK wpns or trade items durint advent battles?
    personally it seem advent materials are better of to LB SSR wpn and eidos.

also, for sub weapons would you recommend using SR ATK weapons over SSR wpn of the wrong element? note that SSR would have about ~20% higher ATK power
    At advent it is more profitable to farm advent quest because it has soul points, high quality items thus high experience for both eidolon and weaposn
    SSR weapon is higher if it's gotten MLB but SR will surpass it more often because SR weapons are easily obtainable so it's easilly to MLB and their skill if it's maxed will give I6 percent boost either for attack or HP.

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TNinja View Post
    At advent it is more profitable to farm advent quest because it has soul points, high quality items thus high experience for both eidolon and weaposn
    SSR weapon is higher if it's gotten MLB but SR will surpass it more often because SR weapons are easily obtainable so it's easilly to MLB and their skill if it's maxed will give I6 percent boost either for attack or HP.
    You forgot the most important part. Until they implement a limit you can farm for materials to buy stamina pots. :P

i m not sure what u r referring to..... but my SSR wpns are always higher ATK than my SR wpns.
    i currently have 1 SR MLB wpn. its not fully fully maxed yet... but SSR wpns are 10% to 50% higher ATK. and this does not even factor in the ability and wpn skill effects.

TNinja Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by QXZ View Post
    i m not sure what u r referring to..... but my SSR wpns are always higher ATK than my SR wpns.
    i currently have 1 SR MLB wpn. its not fully fully maxed yet... but SSR wpns are 10% to 50% higher ATK. and this does not even factor in the ability and wpn skill effects.
    How come your SSR weapons can be higher than your SR weapons with limit break that is impossibe. IT might be you just have bad SR weapon. The reason SSR weapons are higher without limit break because SSR weapon has high level limit to begin with.

Credits
    Items User Name Style ChangeUsername Change
    A fully break limit SR weapon will most likely have higher stat values than a SSR with no breaks.

And obviously you should prioritize events over disasters. As I said for the raid boss weapons, "farm these as much as you can during free time in-between event breaks" During advent events, you can just make a alt to spawn them and send request help to your main since you don't need BP for advent events.

TNinja Guest
    SR weapons also twice easier to upgrade its skill compared to SSR weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Aidoru View Post
    A fully break limit SR weapon will most likely have higher stat values than a SSR with no breaks.
    but most of my SSR wpns come from events. and all of them have 1 star. (i might get ixid blade to 2 star as well) and 1 star SSR ATK wpn is almost guaranteed to be equal or better than MLB SR.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast