Unregistered Guest

Question Kamihime & Eidolon Album?

Are there are websites that has all the kamihime and eidolon story scenes?

Credits
    Items User Name Style ChangeUsername Change
    I don't believe anyone has recorded the nutaku versions but the dmm versions are available on multiple sites. That meaning the mosiac versions.

Credits
    Items Username ChangeUser Name Style Change
    story as in Hentai? or the regular dialogue?

There is a user who posts Nutaku's Kamihime Hentai images - been reuploading their images http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/m...e-maid-110433/
    Nutaku: July 2016 | Flower Knight Girl: 835228859 | DMM: 646263953 飢えたハンター

Plays Flower Knight Girl, Aigis, Kamihime
    Dropped Harem Heroes. Staff deleted my nice reason for not spending $.

Signature made by Myrdin

Credits
    Items User Name Style Change
    Well there's a thread with a collection of scenes of Nutaku games but it only has a small amount of KamiPro scenes.

http://harem-battle.club/others/2953...n-project.html

I keep a personal orderly record of the scenes of all the Hime I have unlocked but I'm far from having all of them obviously. I took the time to check out the scenes I didn't have yet from the linked thread above, but I honestly don't like the recordings because they're not cut for widescreen and the audio levels are very low; so I'm fine collecting and recording them on my own, even if it means not getting them all.

Other than that, yeah, censored gifs and CG pictures from the DMM version are all around but I'm not sure about actual recorded scenes with dialogue/text/voice..
    Would love to know if there are actually. ( ̄▽ ̄)

Eating Gods as a pastime activity.. the toxicity of our city; oh so shitty..
    ( ˘ ɜ˘) ♬♪♫

Oshiete Re Maid Guest

My collection project

Hiya, someone already mentioned me on the thread already, but I'm just here to inform that all earlier links on anime-sharing forum is dead since hosting site terminated my account. I guess it's because the album was public and someone in Nutaku's staff reported them... Dunno

But anyhow, I started whole new thread instead where I'm collecting these GIFs and pictures: Just search "Kamihime Project Pictures & GIFs" to find it.
    It was gigantic task to link all existing files there, but I just hope this new hosting site will not delete my account. Obviously, I am missing pretty much all SSR scenes. Also, I still have so much to upload there.

Cheers.

Credits
    Items Thread Title Style ChangeThread Title Style Change
    Just look to Kamihime Reader.