Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Unregistered Guest

Best way to get new Summer Kamihimes

Like in title. Is it anything better than just getting Jewels and using Jewel Gacha?

Btw, if someone can say, will they be back in summer 2018?

Credits
    Items User Name Style ChangeUsername ChangeUsername ChangeUser Name Style Change
Gift received at 10-19-2017 from Kitty
not that i wanted to do it for you or anything....buy i happened to buy 2 so......blah!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Like in title. Is it anything better than just getting Jewels and using Jewel Gacha?

Btw, if someone can say, will they be back in summer 2018?
    as i see it in japanese version, there gonna be new summer edition next time.
    SSR- poseidon, SR- boreas, R- ignis

Unregistered Guest
    You mean, 6 Summer Kamis, or 3 new and 3 abandoned?

Boi, till now i've got every single expirable item, i don't want my collection to have places empty forever.

Credits
    Items User Name Style ChangeUsername ChangeUsername ChangeUser Name Style Change
not that i wanted to do it for you or anything....buy i happened to buy 2 so......blah!!!!
    You mean, 6 Summer Kamis, or 3 new and 3 abandoned?

Boi, till now i've got every single expirable item, i don't want my collection to have places empty forever.
    not sure as i don't play that version, but i think that it'll be just that new set.

Unregistered Guest
    If Sol, Bryn and Nerg are done after this i need some serious way to get 'em. Anyone got idea better than simple 50 Jewels every day and Gaching? And is it any better way? And will this set come back after year? Boi, so much questions...

Credits
    If Sol, Bryn and Nerg are done after this i need some serious way to get 'em. Anyone got idea better than simple 50 Jewels every day and Gaching? And is it any better way? And will this set come back after year? Boi, so much questions...
    well, jewels are also available in raid boss event gacha, so if you battle a lot during next event and draw event gacha, you may get more jewels.
    also from clearing the event story and battles for the first time.

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainNoobCN View Post
    well, jewels are also available in raid boss event gacha, so if you battle a lot during next event and draw event gacha, you may get more jewels.
    also from clearing the event story and battles for the first time.
    So, do Dailies, new Story missions, get a lot of Raid Gacha (over 400 seeds, so i will get something), hopes for them being back in 2018 (xD). And is there any not so obvious way?

Unfortunately the most likely way you'll be getting Sol + Brunhild + Nergal is whaling on the improved drop rates.

I've got Brynhildr summer with my gachas reward from DP crossover. Damn felt so lucky she is the best of the summer
    I've got Nergal summer too.

Enviado desde mi M8 Pro mediante Tapatalk
    Last edited by heteronimo; 06-30-2017 at 04:52 PM.

Credits
    Items User Name Style ChangeUsername Change
    I'm rather desperate too, I'm gonna just hope that some sort of deal appears like another half price 10 pull or something. They'll be up til the end of August but even still, sucks you won't ever be able to get them again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast