Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered Guest

Serial Number thingy

I'm not a native english speaker, so could someone explain me this? Sorry, if that's trash-post.

XG-PRO Guest

Yeah me too

I can't understand what it actually is, but I guess you register or receive a number in Anime Expo when going to a Nutaku convention? I dunno, anybody know?

Quote Originally Posted by XG-PRO View Post
    I can't understand what it actually is, but I guess you register or receive a number in Anime Expo when going to a Nutaku convention? I dunno, anybody know?
    thats my guess too, i've been crawling all over the internet regarding this serial number, still got no result.

Looking over Nutaku's Facebook page, those serial numbers you guys are talking about are probably tied to the Armor Blitz contest they're doing. One person from among the people who went to Nutaku's Anime Expo booth will get 10,000 gold and the ability to design a character for the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless the serial number was explicitly for Kamihime when you got it, in which case you'd probably have to wait until after convention for an official announcement about what it's going to be used for, I guess.

XG-PRO Guest
    On another account, in 2016, regarding the DMM Kamihime, the same "enter you serial number" thing existed for some time. It seemed like it was connected to a special receipt regarding a virtual character's upcoming artwork. Maybe at anime expo, you can buy things from Nutaku's booth, and register a serial code from there. Who knows, I won't be in LA, I live in Greece -.-

Most probably though, these serial numbers are exclusive to one per person and regard either exclusive Kamihime, or important ones (for example the unintroduced Trap element, who knows)

If anyone goes to the convention and happens to drop by or finds info, I'd appreciate some sharing of knowledge :/

Credits
    Magicami Starter Guide: Rerolling for Success
    Rerolling in Kamihime Project: How to get FREE SSR Kamihime
    Sanahtlig's Kamihime Project Toolbox: Includes damage calculators and other useful tools, data, and info I've designed and collected. Make a copy to edit.

Unregistered Guest
    Contacted game support, they said it was a specific code passed out at the anime expo 2017. So I have to assume if you're not there, you can't get one....sucks...

Credits
    Items User Name Style ChangeUsername Change
    The real question is what are the awards.

Credits
    Items Username ChangeUser Name Style Change
    I remember AX2016 had a code for Flower Knight Girl, a free 5* knight, Chocolate Cosmos

thank gawd, the guys who went shared the serial code and it's on the wiki for Harem Battle Club
    Nutaku: July 2016 | Flower Knight Girl: 835228859 | DMM: 646263953 飢えたハンター

Plays Flower Knight Girl, Aigis, Kamihime
    Dropped Harem Heroes. Staff deleted my nice reason for not spending $.

Signature made by Myrdin

Unregistered Guest
    I think they're giving out free Ramiels with the code. I got Ramiel and 5 elixirs with mine. Sadly the serial code seem to be unique and can only be used once if what is said on the disclaimer is true.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast