Thread: CPU Usage

Unregistered Guest

CPU Usage

I'm not sure if anyone is having this problem, but in the last month or so Kamihime is suddenly using nearly 90% of my cpu, no matter what setting Im on. It doesn't make any sense and is no longer playable, because I refuse to tax my PC like that to play a web browser game. Nothing big is running in the background, no other web pages up, I am using the Chrome web browser, clean cache and all that. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone is having this problem, but in the last month or so Kamihime is suddenly using nearly 90% of my cpu, no matter what setting Im on. It doesn't make any sense and is no longer playable, because I refuse to tax my PC like that to play a web browser game. Nothing big is running in the background, no other web pages up, I am using the Chrome web browser, clean cache and all that. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks.
    Hmm... I have no idea why yours spiking up to 90%... Usually it will go to around 30-45% after the first initial loading...